So who is watching the GOP debate in a few minutes?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
On the immigration questions, did Perry just get the first boo's of the debate? (There were some cheers in there to)

link   
reply to post by Linkamoto

I understand how Newt may sound good right now but he is establishment as they get, look up his wonderful time in D.C.
edit on 22-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

link   
Finally there is a different pinata in the building.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This debate is now a crock of #.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
for Santorum slamming Perry.
Impressed with Herman Cain.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Rick Perry: The pro illegal migrant Big Government "moderate" showing off his beaurocrat stripes. Anyone who votes for him aughta be strung up by a posse

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"We will put the aviation assets on the ground" - Rick Perry.

I had to laugh at that one.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
When Perry was under fire from Santorum, I noticed Perry picked up his pen, and just held it. This is a body language tactic people use when they feel vulnerable. They try to put an object between them and the person attacking them. Almost like a shield, except instead of protecting you from swords or arrows, it's protecting you from words.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Rick Perry: The pro illegal migrant Big Government "moderate" showing off his beaurocrat stripes. Anyone who votes for him aughta be strung up by a posse

BINGO!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Santorum just body slammed Perry. Good for him. LOL. How this Perry guy is the front runner is truly mind-boggling. Every single person on that stage sounds worlds more reasonable than him. What is happening to this country?!

link   
I don't totally agree with Perry's stance, because the free education is obviously going to encourage more people from Mexico to get their kids into the States.

But I would say, his ideals are true, getting people education will curb them from negative lives. Although, this needs to be made available to all, and of course to the Legal Citizens first.

link   
Reply to post by Skellon

All the planes are stuck in the mud rick! Yeah I laughed at that aswell

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Paul just hit a home run with his answer about fences being used to keep people in.... LOL.

Herman Cain is coming off well, but you really need to listen very closely to what he says. As an example, when discussing education he said we need to offer choices. Which most people would agree with, but you had to listen closely and ask yourself what his idea of choices? He never said what it was, but what he did say was "we will offer those choices". So in essence, you want to trust the same system that screwed it up the first time to "fix it" by having that same system decide what the choices are.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I don't totally agree with Perry's stance, because the free education is obviously going to encourage more people from Mexico to get their kids into the States.

But I would say, his ideals are true, getting people education will curb them from negative lives. Although, this needs to be made available to all, and of course to the Legal Citizens first.

Agree 100% without a doubt with you.
The more education we have, the more everyone will get their heads out of you-know-where.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Perry is nothing more than a vote-bot. He is coming off as completely out of touch with reality...and like a school yard bully...I keep waiting to hear "neener neener" come out of his mouth.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
And lol does that one guy during the breaks really seem to be trying to build up Ron Paul's image or what?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Oh sh** here comes the pro Zionist crap

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Linkamoto
I really like Newt so far as well. He seems entirely logical on all of his responses. Ron Paul is ultimately the most courageous and honesty, but I also like old Newt.

I just gotta throw in here, Newt is a member of the Council On Foreign Relations, of which whom, according to their publications in their quarterly magazine "Foreign Affairs" from back in 1974, stand by " the eroding of national sovereignty"...

link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
This debate is now a crock of #.

Please elaborate.

Just wonderin'?

link   
so, if Palestine launched thousands of rockets at Israel, why is there still an Israel?
Is he getting projectiles confused with rockets?

Wanna see how the crowd reacts to the big "I" question

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join