It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Clinton book coming in November, Lies From Clintion Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
source

On Tuesday, Clinton told CNN's Wolf Blitzer that he spends much of his time developing solutions to issues like unemployment.

From Clintions website

The Unemployment Rate Was 4.2 Percent in 1999 -- the Lowest Since 1969. The unemployment rate was 4.1 percent in December bringing the average unemployment rate for 1999 to 4.2 percent -- the lowest since 1969. The unemployment rate has fallen for seven years in a row. It has remained below 5 percent for 30 months in a row. For women the unemployment rate was 4.1 percent -- the lowest since 1953.

The Unemployment rate was lowest under clintion? what about the fact that the government Unemployment figures can be misleading?
source

source

THE CLINTON-GORE ECONOMIC RECORD: THE LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN 30 YEARS

THE LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN 30 YEARS? i highly dont believe that
i remember when CNN was taking live footages and they were near some people who lived in poverty CNN Cameramen turned away from them then went to an area where the rich lived and i thought well that was typical of CNN .

So i have to ask you ATS do you believe that figures of the unemployment rates under clintion were missleading just like with the unemployment rate of today? 9.1? i think the real number is somewhere in the 20s or 30s.

So whose going to buy Clinton book? not me, and you can see at the comment section CNN turned off the comment section for the bill clintion book, i guess they dont want any bad comments about the Great American president who started 3 wars in the 90s.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
source

On Tuesday, Clinton told CNN's Wolf Blitzer that he spends much of his time developing solutions to issues like unemployment.

From Clintions website

The Unemployment Rate Was 4.2 Percent in 1999 -- the Lowest Since 1969. The unemployment rate was 4.1 percent in December bringing the average unemployment rate for 1999 to 4.2 percent -- the lowest since 1969. The unemployment rate has fallen for seven years in a row. It has remained below 5 percent for 30 months in a row. For women the unemployment rate was 4.1 percent -- the lowest since 1953.

The Unemployment rate was lowest under clintion? what about the fact that the government Unemployment figures can be misleading?
source

source

THE CLINTON-GORE ECONOMIC RECORD: THE LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN 30 YEARS

THE LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN 30 YEARS? i highly dont believe that
i remember when CNN was taking live footages and they were near some people who lived in poverty CNN Cameramen turned away from them then went to an area where the rich lived and i thought well that was typical of CNN .

So i have to ask you ATS do you believe that figures of the unemployment rates under clintion were missleading just like with the unemployment rate of today? 9.1? i think the real number is somewhere in the 20s or 30s.

So whose going to buy Clinton book? not me, and you can see at the comment section CNN turned off the comment section for the bill clintion book, i guess they dont want any bad comments about the Great American president who started 3 wars in the 90s.

We dont care...........we care about the unemployment now..........

The past unemployment has no bearing on whether Joe Hancock, is going to be able to get a job tomorrow

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Not only unemployment but Clinton also had the country in the black fiscalwise. I hope the country remembers when it comes election time.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Not only unemployment but Clinton also had the country in the black fiscalwise. I hope the country remembers when it comes election time.

and this would matter why? Clinton isnt running

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So if unemployment is so low whos gonna buy the book?

It should come with a free cigar. Oh Bill you charmer!

new topics

top topics

join