It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling film about 5 Muslims who received visions/dreams from Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I found this video about two years ago and just wanted to take the opportunity to share it with others. It's a compelling glimpse into the lives of 5 Muslims whose lives were transformed by dreams and visions of the risen Christ/Yahushua. It is presented in docu-drama format, spoken in original Arabic with English subtitles. These 5 individuals, each from a different ethnic region (Nigeria, Iran, Turkey, Indonesia, and Egypt) chose to share their stories publicly, despite the inevitable personal detriment which followed. This film is a dramatization of the testimonies provided by these 5 individuals supplemented with interviews of the actual persons. I would love to discuss the contents of the film with anyone interested. Thanks!

Link to the trailer:

www.youtube.com...

Link to watch the video in full:

www.paludavia.com...
edit on 22-9-2011 by followtheevidence because: changed a word

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

The trailer was cool.....can't wait to see the full video. Have you already watched it? If so, did it hold your attention because it looks as if it may hold mine.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by followtheevidence

The trailer was cool.....can't wait to see the full video. Have you already watched it? If so, did it hold your attention because it looks as if it may hold mine.

I have already watched it in full, a couple of time. It absolutely held my attention, each time. Though, I confess I have an admitted bias since I am a christian. I linked this film because I think that it could appeal to non-believers in some capacity, even if they remain unconvinced at the end. Overall, it makes for an interesting watch imho.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, I'm in the process of downloading the movies now. There will be those that claim that the dreams/visions are merely religious induced dreams caused by some event or something the person heard. The one point that they fail to comprehend is that when a person genuinely desires to know and then proceeds, the scriptures state "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you" Matt 7:7. However, the average person never truly asks, seeks or even knocks at the door and thus fails to receive that which is freely given.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
That's not surprising since Jesus Christ's father is Allah the most merciful.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

If you understand that God himself is the Father of Jesus Christ you may not be too far from understanding that Christ is God's Son.

(Many Muslims are confused over what that means, thinking it means Christians believe God literally 'had a family', with Mary as the mother! What it actually means is that he is of the same essence as the Father; in Hebrew "son of man" means "human being / one whose nature is human" - correspondingly "son of God" means "God by very nature".)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Thank you all for your replies/thoughts.
Most appreciated.

new topics

top topics

join