It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White South Africans: Genocide Watch upgrades South Africa to Stage 6 "Preparation"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrorist

Trust me it is not. You have to listen to the speeches and read the SAfrican news about this guy Malema, he is a hard-line Robert Mugabe but worse type of racist. He has influence in the country, sings soungs about killing white farmers, and is an absolutely disgusting human being. Just do some internet searches, try youtube as well. Actually listen to this guy speak.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

OK, well in an ideal world that is fine...but what about all the african countries i turmoil from civil wars and religious wars....

People are fleeing those countries.

The whole American white population will need to go back to Europe. The whole Mexican population will need to go back to Spain...

White Aussies back to their Homelands...

It's not even a good theory. People don't want to go back to their homelands. You're just being racist.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

OK, well in an ideal world that is fine...but what about all the african countries i turmoil from civil wars and religious wars....

People are fleeing those countries.

The whole American white population will need to go back to Europe. The whole Mexican population will need to go back to Spain...

White Aussies back to their Homelands...

It's not even a good theory. People don't want to go back to their homelands. You're just being racist.

I'm tired of tiptoeing around the issue, everybody is miserable whether they're in there own countries or sitting on the moon. Nobody is ever satisfied.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Hence why people want the Doom and Gloom scenario.

There is NO solution. Wiping the slate clean seems to be the best possible scenario.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I am in complete agreement with your reply. I may have mistaken your intention then. I apologize.

Obviously people need to realize the idiocy of hating one another for such silly reasons and also learn to forgive one another.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Ditto, I can't imagine being white, and having to live in one of those African nations that have reverted to black rule. I would be doing everything I could to get my family out of there post haste. We could invite them to immigrate to the USA, but they would probably be rejected by the INS just because they are white.
Being white in the USA now puts you on a list of possible terrorists.
I just can't understand the self-hating white folks in this country. (..and around the world) Do we have a death wish or what ? Sorry for the rant, but I just get so damn angry...white devils!!
White = Bad, White = Bad, White = Bad, White = Bad, White = Bad, White = Bad, White = Bad, White = Bad,
White = Bad, White = Bad, White = Bad, White = Bad, White = Bad,....Brown Good.
I know, I will now be flagged as a racist. But I don't give a big fat rat's arse.
Noro

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Noromyxo

And to think I wanted to be white, I actually did hate myself for being black. I wanted to be anything but black, people talk about you behind your back. I've actually taken some # for being smart. Even I considered selling my soul to be a different race but my own. Sad, sad, sad. I was deluded. Shaking my head over here. Just shaking my head.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Personally I like the idea of segregation, how I dream of living in a community with like minded people. All with my interests and possibly my intelligence level (not sure if that is good but hey~), it'll be like one big block party. I think it is safe to assume that most everyone would agree, it is not the color that makes a person.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Don’t you even consider changing your race just to make anyone else happy; you should be happy just being you. Be black and be proud, nothing is wrong with your rich heritage. If you are smart, great! You can help lead another black renaissance in science, philosophy, or math.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassey222

See the problem with living in a community or world that is without diversity would be that you lose out on some amazing possibilities. Like learning new perspectives, new and novel ideas, and the chance to grow as a person. And it would be boring!

No thanks!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
But wait...I thought we all came out of Africa? That means if we go back where we came from, we all have to go back. It's sure going to be crowded.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

And to think I wanted to be white, I actually did hate myself for being black. I wanted to be anything but black, people talk about you behind your back. I've actually taken some # for being smart. Even I considered selling my soul to be a different race but my own. Sad, sad, sad. I was deluded. Shaking my head over here. Just shaking my head.

Why did you hate yourself for being black ? That's just a skin color. And something you had no control over. Never hate that you were born black. That's the way God made you. It should not define you in any case. People might think I am biased or prejudiced against brown people, but in reality, I am just biased against stupidity. (Stupid whites included).
Noro

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noromyxo

Originally posted by Heartisblack

I am just biased against stupidity. Noro

Amen, I agree with you! Stupid people are in abundance and the smart ones aren't around!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorist
reply to post by Misoir

I don't know whether to take this seriously. I mean, seriously? Genocide against white people? That just sounds ridiculous to me. If anything, this is is probably coercive manipulation of information for white South Africans to gain political support and sympathy.

I have lived and worked in South Africa, so when someone babbles about something that is so patently far from the truth, it pisses me off.

Obviously you haven't got a clue. Go live in South Africa for a few years. The violence/crime rate is probably the highest in the world next to an active war zone. While you're trying to live there, tell me how happy you are always having to carry a gun (if you're fortunate enough to have the government let you and if you can afford it), always having to have your door locked, always having to look over your shoulder. And let me know how it feels to throw exorbitant sums of money hiring private security and how much that concertina fence cost you around your house with the high voltage wires running through it. And when the "burglars" managed to actually get through your security because some scumbag on the inside sold them the codes or the way through and they raped your wife and kids and then killed them in front of you, then raped you and gave you HIV. Tell me how that feels huh. I know people down in SA still and I have known people now dead because of the aforementioned situations.

If and when you lived and worked in South Africa in the present environment, then you can have an opinion, because an opinion requires experience and proximity. Arm chair TV watching critics need not apply.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This thread is now closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join