It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul will be on the Daily Show Monday 9/26

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Jon Stewart did a great job covering the media's negative attitude towards Ron Paul a few weeks ago, and now Ron Paul is going to be on his show next Monday. The Daily Show has lots of viewers, and they're actually very well informed even though it's a comedy show. This will definitely get Ron Paul more supporters around the country.

From the link:

Representative Ron Paul (R-TX) will make his third appearance as a guest on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" on Monday, September 26 at 11:00 p.m. (ET/PT), his first since announcing his intentions to seek the 2012 Republican nomination for President of the United States of America.

Dr. Paul's last appearance on "The Daily Show" was on September 29, 2009. He also appeared on June 4, 2007.

Despite facing an uphill battle against more media darlings like Rick Perry, Texas Representative Ron Paul appears to be gaining momentum. The campaign is opening offices and launching ad buys, in an attempt to capitalize on rising poll numbers and strong fundraising.

edit on 22-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is great coverage for Ron Paul! I watched the video of him thanking Stewart for the piece he did so hopefully he will get some good talking time for that lol

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
thanks, i'm sure it will be interesting, they're both intelligent and well informed.

and the Daily Show gets covered even in international newspapers.

wonder what Colbert will have to say, he often mentions Daily Show events.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is why Ron Paul cannot be taken seriously.

He has been openly invited to go on O'Reilly, but goes to meet with Jon Stewart instead.

Weak candidate, and this proves it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen6511

Perhaps he wants to go onto The Daily Show instead of O'Reilly's show so he can actually talk instead of being berrated with false accusations and having opinions put in his mouth.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobuko
reply to post by citizen6511

Perhaps he wants to go onto The Daily Show instead of O'Reilly's show so he can actually talk instead of being berrated with false accusations and having opinions put in his mouth.

No....he is just weak and can't handle a real interview.

3rd tier candidate.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Lol! Your sarcasm is on the mark! O'Reilly a real interview. That's really good.
Nobody takes that guy seriously. Talk about comedy his show is a laughing stock!

But seriously, a sense of humor is a sign of intelligence as is avoiding O'Reilly. Jon Stewart holds way more water.
edit on 22-9-2011 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
This is why Ron Paul cannot be taken seriously.

He has been openly invited to go on O'Reilly, but goes to meet with Jon Stewart instead.

Weak candidate, and this proves it.

He's been on O'Reilly Factor before. Bill showed he's a weak journalist, and his idiot questions prove it.

Ron is taken seriously, and that's why the establishment is too scared of him to give him equal air time.

You also just showed how weak your analysis is.
Sad, really.
edit on 22-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

That's why Fox viewers are the most uninformed, and the Daily Show viewers are among the most informed. Ron Paul bashing fail, keep trying though, I never get tired of seeing that garbage of yours in every Ron Paul thread.

And the debates about to be on so I'm watching the last few minutes of the O Reilly factor, and he's already referred to somebody as a "pinhead" in the minute he's been on. O Reilly would have no intention of sitting down with Ron Paul and discussing politics like mature adults, he wants to talk loudly, interrupt him, and make him look like the crazy kook that the corporate media wants people to see him as. Bill O Reilly is an idiot, I'm glad Ron Paul didn't pity his misinformed, biased, lie factory of a network with an interview.

He can't handle a "real interview"? If going on the O Reilly Factor and getting yelled and, having his opinion shoved down your throat, and being interrupted is considered a "real interview".....you must be living in another dimension or something. Ron Paul has been on many major networks recently, he's done plenty of "real interviews", and you know this because you've been in many Ron Paul threads that I've posted of those very interviews bashing him.

What is up with you dude? Why do you come on this website and constantly attack Ron Paul? I mean it's completely OK if you don't support him and plan to not vote for him, but really dude finding fault in every little thing he does/doesn't do and attacking him consistently is pretty pathetic.
edit on 22-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

since you come to every ron paul thread just to bash how about you make your own thread about who you think is a viable canidate and allow every ron paul supporter to point out their actual flaws instead of a biased uneducated opinion

top topics

join