It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human race will never go extinct

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Im home~!!!

Ok I'll admit that my original OP does sound like i'm drunk, because

A. I was in a hurry
B. I was on a netbook
C. I was still mulling it over

So in english this time:

According to the bible, (No I am not a biblethumper and frankly, I do not really beleive this theory, its just out there for you bible lovers.)
There are two immortals, Kane, and lilith. In theory, if we all got killed, they could still find each other and reproduce (although this new race would be more like half demons but, meh, whatever )

Thats about all, and im editing my OP to make it understandable.

edit on 22-9-2011 by spw184 because: Fail xD

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In a hurry to the bar are we?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
I just thought of this at work, and please ignore my mistakes because im in sort of a hurry to get back, but did not want this thought to slip my mind. The human race, according to the bible can NOT go extinct!! In the beginning of time, there was lilith and adam, lilith did not want to obey adam, so god made her the first demon, and she is immortal. Than we have kane and abel. Kane kills abel and becomes immortal. Kane is immortal. Lilith is immortal. They will always live. They are both human-ish, and lilith supposdly rapes people all the time. that means she can have kids and therefore the human race will never end.

discuss!

Wow! The logic and reality of it all is astounding!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I just thought of this at work, and please ignore my mistakes because im in sort of a hurry to get back, but did not want this thought to slip my mind. The human race, according to the bible can NOT go extinct!! In the beginning of time, there was lilith and adam, lilith did not want to obey adam, so god made her the first demon, and she is immortal. Than we have kane and abel. Kane kills abel and becomes immortal. Kane is immortal. Lilith is immortal. They will always live. They are both human-ish, and lilith supposdly rapes people all the time. that means she can have kids and therefore the human race will never end.

discuss!

This is a seriously poor argument. LOL

The human race can go extinct. Think about simultaneous super-volcano eruptions (think yosemite) sending tons of volcanic ash into the air and cooling the earth into an ice age in addition to all those killed in the immediate blast radius (which would be extremely large and incomparable to any normal volcano eruption).

In addition, the simultaneous super volcano eruptions would cause multiiple simultaneous nuclear reactor melt downs insuring absolute insurvivability of the human race.

The bible doesn't know everything; in fact the bible knows very little.
edit on 22-9-2011 by OpioidFreud because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorHouseMD

discuss!

Wow! The logic and reality of it all is astounding!

Are you all bloody drunk ? OP makes no sense whatsoever, am I missing something ?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I think you're missing the obvious sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
HAHAHA OH MY "GOD"

that was funny, not quite funny enough to pull me out this funky mood im in, but was funny

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
if you really want to discuss the garden of eden we can, or even kane for that matter! come with a correct argument

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about you! OP, is the OP on something ?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well if we never kill ourselves off, we'll eventually turn into something else and cease to be humans. I read somewhere years ago that if one out of every two suns in the galaxy had a habitable planet the size of earth, and there were about the same amount of those planets in all of the other galaxies we know are out there, it would take us to somewhere around the year 3000 to completely populate the universe at our current rate of population growth. kinda makes it seem like a good idea to try and figure out a way to get out of here huh, and soon. More than likely we'll create our own demise... Or have already.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

I wasn't talking about you! OP, is the OP on something ?

Yes, yes, he is. He may be drunk.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

When the Universe implodes nothing will survive.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Sounds pretty retarded.

But if we don't invent space travel soon, we could go extinct. Unlikely. Evidence shows that there have been MANY catastrophic wipeouts of ALMOST everyone. Even your wacky bible has a story like that. But as long as a FEW people survive, the world gets repopulated. Knocked back to the Stone Age, but eventually we come back to civilization.

Maybe this time we will make it off the planet, so when the next catastrophe comes, knowledge and civilization will be preserved.

Maybe. Hasn't happened so far...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Im home~!!!

Ok I'll admit that my OP does sound like i'm drunk, because

A. I was in a hurry
B. I was on a netbook
C. I was still mulling it over

So in english this time:

According to the bible, (No I am not a biblethumper and frankly, I do not really beleive this theory, its just out there for you bible lovers.)
There are two immortals, Kane, and lilith. In theory, if we all got killed, they could still find each other and reproduce (although this new race would be more like half demons but, meh, whatever
)

Thats about all, and im editing my OP to make it understandable.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by atoptreetops
In a hurry to the bar are we?

You get a star

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I think the OP uses the television to interpret the bible.
Maybe a couple of fundamental errors in doing that, not even to mention taking it out to the big wide world and expecting people not to make fun of you.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

I really like the idea, great thinking op.

I cant believe people are writing this off so easy! I'm not saying believe it, but at least contemplate it folks!

It would be better if everyone else also thought outside the square also. In actual fact, this is whats necessary to look deeper into the stories and parables.

S&F from me.

Gnosis maintains that Cain was not the son of Adam and that Eve conceived her first son Cain with the Serpent, Lucifer. The Serpent Lucifer impregnated Eve with his breath. In other words, Cain was not completely human, born from flesh. His Spiritual nature was great because his father was Lucifer, coming from the unknowable world of the Spirit.

So within this theory, Cain is superior to Abel.
Cain is the son of Eve and Lucifer, the initiatory Serpent of Eden.
Cain is the son of the Spirit and of flesh.
Abel, on the contrary, is born only from flesh.

The bible states:

"Cain said to the LORD, "My punishment is more than I can bear. Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me."

But the LORD said to him, "Not so; if anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one that found him would kill him."

So the mark of Cain could indeed be "Immortality"

edit on 23-9-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boony
I think the OP uses the television to interpret the bible.
Maybe a couple of fundamental errors in doing that, not even to mention taking it out to the big wide world and expecting people not to make fun of you.

I think you need to read that A. I dont even think this is REMOTELY true and B. Im not some wackjob that watches lady angelica 24/7.. where would I be interpreting the bible from on TV?

new topics

top topics

join