It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Feast of Trumpets approaches, shall Christ return?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Continued....

The Illuminati know what is coming because they are satanists. They have exact plans to bring in their New World Order, they know the Bible well and know that God's wrath is coming. They are planning a fake alien invasion with project bluebeam. The people into the new age are waiting for this thinking it is going to be their dawning of the age of aquarius. They are waiting for their new age christ who is really the antichrist. It is going to be total chaos and in will step a superman...the antichrist. He will sign a 7 year peace treaty with the many just like the Bible says. They will think they have peace but the Bible tells us that they will be saying “peace and safety” then sudden destruction will come upon them and they will not escape.

This takes us to the next mural of total destruction. Take a look at it, this is all the things they have been warning us about for 2012. It even has a mayan calendar. This is also in the Bible in Revelation. The four horseman of the Apocalypse are already galloping. The worldwide earthquake is the 6th seal. If you notice in the 6th seal that the sky is rolled back like a scroll(loss of the magnetosphere) which leaves the earth open to the things that follow. The Bible then tells us that there will be a solar flare..hail and fire mingled with blood that burns the trees and grass. That is exactly what happens in a solar flare. As the flare hits the cold outer atmosphere it will produce hail and at the same time the flare will come through. It will kill every living thing in the air, that is where it is mingled with blood. As it makes its way to earth it will burn the trees and grass. Then it tells us there is a mountain burning with fire that falls into the ocean(possible asteroid? YU55 maybe?) Here is the NASA site
with asteroid YU55... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
type in November 9 and see how close it comes to the earth. Do you see why everyone might be trying to get into their bunker? Obama has also planned to take over the emergency broadcasting system on November 9, 2011... realweather.webs.com...

Now for the EMP. They have been telling us through movies that there is going to be and EMP. If you look at September 27-29 that everything seems to be pointing to, you will notice that it is also Rosh Hashanah the feast of trumpets. An interesting thing is that there are 7 Jewish feast and Jesus fulfilled 4 of them. The next one to be fulfilled is Rosh Hashanah. Most Christians believe that the Rapture will be on Rosh Hashanah. Here is a video explaining it... www.youtube.com... Here is also a video explaining how it will cause and EMP.... www.youtube.com... Yes, so I think that life as we know it is about to change. I don't think anything is going to happen on September 23. I think the possibility for something happening sometime between September 27th-29th is good. Everything seems to be pointing in that direction. With all that is coming their will be no safe place to hide. The only safe place is with Jesus Christ.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

First off everyone is entitled to there religious beliefs, but honestly Christians have been calling for the end being right around the corner since I was old enough to read. So not to worried about that one myself, besides according to revelations things will get much much worse before that happens.

As for Syria, I just did a random search on the Mainstream media and aside from some mild saber rattling no one seems poised to do anything about anything. You said the UN is gearing up to invade Syria? Honestly when is that last time the UN has done anything other then pass sanctions and resolutions they do absolute null. The time and day of the UN has passed they are just late to there retirement party.

I personally do not think the end is near nor do I think it is anytime in my lifetime. I myself will not be losing sleep over World War 3 or any other of the recent doomsday prophecies. How about the Sun will die someday, Yellowstone will blow someday, Mt. Tambora will blow again someday, A giant Asteroid could hit the Earth any minute now, and a horrendous pandemic could sweep the globe and wipe out a good portion of the population. All of these things are far more plausible then most of the current Doomsday scenarios. So if you want something to worry about find something a bit more realistic.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
If you think Project Blue Beam is good, then yes I would agree.

Let's be honest, all the indications are that WWIII is around the corner. The rhetoric coming out of the U.N this very day points to an attack on Syria, which will bring in Iran, which ultimately will bring in China thus escalating to WWIII.

Best of luck with the whole Jesus will save us. I guess I'll be safe anyway, after all he will forgive me my sins, if I am wrong. Peace.

Yes they are planning a fake return of Jesus Christ with project bluebeam. Along with a fake alien invasion. The Bible tells us Jesus will meet us in the air to take His church out of here. Jesus will not return to earth until after the 7 year tribulation. The are doing the fake return to bring in the antichrist.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

My son who is turning 14 this weekend has asked me a couple of times after a few funerals..."WHY? Why do I love someone so deeply only for them to die and leave us....heart broken? It's not fair!!"

I am not so sure it is people are angry...some of just know there is more to "life" than this Planet we call home for only a period of time...then when the time has expired we literally move on.

For the ones of us who believe in another existence after this one....we become excited when we think of the love that never ends in that realm.

Look around you.....it is not only chaotic but the world is nothing like it should be in order to maintain a sense of peace and love and harmony. This place is down right evil. Only when you are constantly looking for the light in the midst of the storm do you find light. We are constantly searching for it like a little bug flying and hovering around a light.

This place is a craaaazy one...that is for sure!

Peace and love to you and yours!! xoxox

Jenn

Thanks for the love and peace Jenn, back to you threefold.
Is it not the storm itself that makes the light more precious ?
The darkest night allows the stars to shine brightest.

I have no problem with faith as long as it is accompanied by love and compassion. What makes me suspicious is people who espouse love who secretly (or otherwise) relish the suffering that may be visited upon those not only whom they view as evil but simply do not share their beliefs in a single doctrine or tradition.
In my view this glee at the prospect of tribulation and divine vengeance is a form of the very evil that these people abhor.
This Earth has always been teeming with hate and suffering, proportionately probably less so at this moment than in history.
And yes you are correct
Its craazy, always has been.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

actually and according to the only accurate calendar, namely, the ChanUWk (enoch) Calendar, TeruAH or Trumpets occured on 9/18 and is past...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

I have learned a lot in a storm....and I totally understand what you are saying and where you are coming from....I agree with you totally my friend!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I was just wondering what your message was, what happened?

I was united in 1991 and was shown what was coming, and the final sign before everything starts. I've been trying to prepare people since but most are too wrapped up in Satans materialistic world, so no one hears. So I write to speak out, instead of wasting my breath, because my written words can still teach those who are deaf.

We're on the threshold. All I can say for those who don't believe in God is...listen to your conscience, that's your communication device. Once you realize that God has been trying to get your attention, then apologize for your sins --after all, that's why we're going through all of this --our sins have built up, yet no one repents.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

Ha! I totally agree and have mine taken down as well when I defend someone and demand they stay on topic. Oh well.....shake it off.

On topic...I really do not think we will ever know WHEN Jesus may return.

When I really think about time....I am often taken back and reality sets in....is there a such thing as time?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I mean this with the utmost respect for the various Faiths, but... Wouldn't it throw the religious world for a tail spin if Jesus did in fact return, but he turned out to be a very long lived Alien in a ship with a few thousand of his closest friends? No hostile intent here...that isn't what I mean. Just the idea that everything might be correct on prophecy but the meaning at the end may turn out to be distinctly different than people had in their minds. I fear for the closed minded folk I run into. They just wouldn't adapt to a significantly different reality being proven true.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by modified device
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I don't think the rapture is at hand,for one I don't really believe in the rapture,I do however think the tribulation is at hand.Israel is now surrounded by enemies on all sides and facing attack from the King of the North (Turkey) but too many signs are not here.When you see the temple rebuilt,and the 2 prophets that die and are reborn then you should probably start looking towards the sky.

If you don't believe in the Rapture, how do you explain these scriptures?

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape ALL these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

He has told us He is going to heaven to prepare a place for us and then come back and get us and take us to heaven. We know that heaven will not be our final residence because we will be on earth during the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ. So this could only mean that we will be there during the 7 year tribulation.

Matthew 24: 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

It shows us it is somewhat normal and then it is not. The Bible tells us there will be a 7 year tribulation with the antichrist and Jesus will return to earth after the 7 years. It also says He will come as a theif in the night for those that are not watching. So if His coming is a surprise and there has to be a 7 year tribulation with the antichrist, He is not talking about coming back to the earth but taking us out of here. Your belief can be dangerous because they are planning a fake alien invasion and second coming of christ to bring in the one world government and antichrist with project bluebeam, don't be fooled.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

(We know that the 7 year tribulation is God's wrath)

1 Thessalonians 4:16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

It tells us we are going to meet the Lord in the air, not on earth.

They have also started the sacrifices again in Israel after 1500 years.... news.prophecytoday.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I mean this with the utmost respect for the various Faiths, but... Wouldn't it throw the religious world for a tail spin if Jesus did in fact return, but he turned out to be a very long lived Alien in a ship with a few thousand of his closest friends? No hostile intent here...that isn't what I mean. Just the idea that everything might be correct on prophecy but the meaning at the end may turn out to be distinctly different than people had in their minds. I fear for the closed minded folk I run into. They just wouldn't adapt to a significantly different reality being proven true.

Your right. My fear is how easily we could be taken over by some alien race that has observed us for awhile and decides to pretend and be our religious savior(s). How many would fall to their knees without even questioning "is this real"?

Doesn't the bible warn of false prophets? What is the limit to this warning?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

That is what they are planning with project bluebeam. It a big lie of the devil. Jesus Himself warned us of the end time deceptions. That is all they have been pushing now days. I have read all the new age books and literature, this is exactly what they are waiting for...their new age christ. All Christians that know the Bible know they are waiting for the antichrist. Don't fall for it, your eternity is at stake.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned24

I don't want the world to end but if it does it does. I'm happy either way. Can't fight the inevitable

The world is not going to end. When the Lord returns, he is going to lock Satan up in the pit for 1000 years and show mankind how He meant for us to live and be with Him. His children have nothing to fear! It's his enemies who need to be afraid.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is how close we are.... www.sonoma.edu...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
End of Time not World

No one says world in the ancient texts.

Yes...literally (Time Space) changes

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by concerned24

I don't want the world to end but if it does it does. I'm happy either way. Can't fight the inevitable

The world is not going to end. When the Lord returns, he is going to lock Satan up in the pit for 1000 years and show mankind how He meant for us to live and be with Him. His children have nothing to fear! It's his enemies who need to be afraid.

Well the world will eventually end, at least this one. After the tribulation we will be on this earth for 1,000 years and then we are going to a new earth. Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

The reason I think God has made a new earth for us after the 1,000 year reign is because the new earth satan will never step foot on to contaminate it. It says in the Bible that satan is let out after the 1,000 year reign for a short time, that will be on the this earth. Then we will go to the new earth and God will send down the Holy city Jerusalem to the new earth.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Yes He speaks to me. After i recieved him after my 14 year long wait, i asked Him to teach me about the Lord and i've been learning about Jesus everyday. I am not the man i once was, selfish, petty, angry and hurting. The Holy Spirit taught me how to truly forgive. It was only after i learned to forgive that i was ever learned to be able to truly love.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
S+F
Need to bookmark for info as well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join