page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I had a dream that I got shot to death by a shotgun in a school shooting

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Once I died by electric shock and came back as a ghost lol, that was a fun dream

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I did once yes. I was a victim of a vampire in the dream as he was draining me everything slowly slipped into blackness. But I was still .. aware.

It is said that if you die in your dreams you die for real, this can happen in some cases I am sure when the dream death causes such anxiety that the person can experience a heart attack as a result.

I do not fear death because I know it is not an end.. and no I dont believe in heaven either. However my lack of fear is probably why this dream did not disturb so much as it was curious to me.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
i have died in a dream, where i was actually blown up by a grenade and after i became almost ghost like looking down from the cluds on my girlfriend and my friends playing basketball in a neighbors yard.

on a diffrent note i had a very strange experience due to a concussion. waking up from a dream in the hospital after falling asleep at the wheel and hitting an embankment doing a semi-front flip landing on train tracks. having people screaming, police men and fire trucks coming while hanging upside down. being told the train was coming. the worst nightmare that has to be lived with every day of my life. living in a true nightmare.

i hope none of you ever experience that.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I never died in any dreams but I did have one in which I lived my entire life out. It was kinda upsetting having a wife and children, career job and such. Kinda faded away over the years but man it was a shock when I woke up

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiantPanda1979
I never died in any dreams but I did have one in which I lived my entire life out. It was kinda upsetting having a wife and children, career job and such. Kinda faded away over the years but man it was a shock when I woke up

I have had that also. I was 4 years old approximately and I lived my whole life and woke up a child again. freaked me out!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
WOW.. I've also had a dream that lasted about two weeks. It was a really odd experience. Every night when I went to bed it would start up where it left off....Maybe I should have written a book.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I can recall one time that I died in a dream. I was at some kind of ski mountain, yet there was no snow. I know I was on a chair lift at one point with someone pointing a gun at me. I ended up getting shot in the face, and afterwards my head was on the ground and I watched a snake crawl out of the hole from the gun shot. Very very weird. I frequently have very vivid and exciting dreams. I have a blast while sleeping to be honest.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I've had quite a few dreams where I have died.

Three times I have had my throat cut through being mugged or murdered. I'd feel the blood gurgle out of my neck and then i'd drift out of conciousness, whilst at the same time being concsious of the fact. I'd then be aware of just, nothing. Absolutly nothing. I would then wake up in the morning refreshed but remembering the dream vividly. Once this happened and it was two young men who decided to kill me, however they were a bit rougher with more of a blunt knife which as i remember took some time to cut my neck.

A question I pose on this, for someone who has never had a major accident, never been cut or maimed in any way, how can my mind reproduce the feelings and thoughts and sounds of having one's throat cut? I'm not a big horror movie watcher.

One of the other times I have died in my dream was in an aircraft crash. I am sat on the right hand side, just behind the wing looking out and it's an evening flight. We take off, then feel falling motion and turbulance, then the aircraft drops rapidly. I am then thrown about and the aircraft rolls over. I then close my eyes. Then my eyes are filled with yellow light (exactly the same if you look towards the sun with you eyes closed), and an immense heat over the side of my face. I try to open my eyes but they are stuck together, The heat intensifies and then I lose conciousness, again drifting into nothing and being very aware of it.

I haven't had one of these dreams for quite some time though, probably at least 2 years.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
yes while i was younger. in fires mostly

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
YES!

It has always somewhat made me scared in a way. I can try to describe my dreams to you the best I can.

My first dream I had of death was that there was an dooms-day asteroid coming down that would destroy life on Earth. It was made well known to the public that they only had a few hours to live, giving the chance of riots, looting, mass-panic less. In my dream my family and I decided to spend our last hours together in the basement which was also my fathers bedroom. All 5 of us [myself included] sat in the basement and had a sort of 'count down' while I held my youngest crying brother [sorry this makes me tear up...] and just knowing that I was going to die. When we had less than a minute we all sort of paniced, hugging each other and saying how much we loved each other. 4, 3, 2, 1... and nothing. No astroid hit. No ground shaking, shockwaves, ground tremors, big bangs, heat flashes... nothing. We all looked at each other. Had they been wrong? I breathed a sigh of relief when we heard the big crash, the ground shaking, and the brightest light I'd ever seen. My feeling of dying from the 'shock wave' was almost like... passing out. A sort fo soft feeling of losing consciousness in slow motion. Everything went black and there was nothing. And then I woke up.

It was the most frightening moment of my life.

My second dream of dying was I was either drowning after my car had flipped into a lake and I couldn't escape, or another astroid event. I can't pin point it, but all I know is how I felt the same slow motion losing consciousness I felt in the last dream.

What makes it so scary is that - I was AWARE I was dying. It wasn't like just 'watching' the dream. I fully FELT my body going unconscious and dying. When I woke up my body tingeled. I could feel myself actually dying in my sleep. Does that make sense?

I can only hope that is what death feels like, and if it is, it's quite peaceful. But it has made me one scared woman.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Most dreams about death simply means that there is something that bothers you, perhaps something you can't an answer to or a problem unable to resolve. You need to write down your dreams especially the ones of you dying and read it to yourself to try to find what message is hidden and what it is that is troubling you. Also it could be related to past life experiences that also is easy to resolve.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
In my theory think reincarnation comes from the subconcious mind where we die in our dreams and then become another character in a different dream.
It's a bit like Hinduism in a way we go through different lives and events through the dream world but Hindus believe that as a fact not the subconcious.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I've died a few times in my dreams. Once, when I was about 12 I had been laying in bed while dreaming, and I remember that I suddenly felt a blast and there was a mushroom cloud in the distance, and in a few seconds I was dead, but still conscious. I remember losing my body in the dream, but still existing in some white empty field. All I was was consciousness. I've had some more recent dreams, one where I was living in my old apartment and there was an electrical storm going on outside, with incredibly strong winds. I remember the lightning not dissipating, but building up stronger and stronger until there was finally an incredible discharge that felt like it was a bolt the size of an entire city, and I died and my body was gone, but once again, I found myself in this white void. Soon after that I woke up. Another episode involved a dream where the moon turned red and began to crack up beneath the surface, with what looked like magma flowing through these cracks. The broken pieces crashed into earth and I died, and remember entering this white void but then being alive again, in another life, but I looked the same. I sought out my best friend and she was there, but was with her ex-boyfriend. Another episode involved some sort of explosion, I remember looking up out of the window and seeing off in the distance, possibly in space a red orb suddenly appear and grow in size and I fell to the floor, and was killed in a blast that may have destroyed the entire planet or at least the country. Once again, I found myself in this different realm without a physical body, but still conscious.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

The story of your dream probably did not have an answer where to go next so it was always void, so you just reform your self in another dream or take a different angle.

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join