It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel Consults With The Pope On Financial Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Merkel Consults With The Pope On Financial Crisis

www.businessinsider.com

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said she and Pope Benedict XVI spoke about financial markets after meeting with him today as he began a four-day visit to Germany.
No word on exactly what he said.
During his visit to Germany, the Pope will address a spate of clerical sex scandals that have compromised the legitimacy of the Catholic Church in an ever-more secular Germany, according to the Telegraph. Moderates are hoping that the Pope will relax rules separating Catholics from Protestants in an effort to stem the flood of Germans leaving the Catholic Church.

Read more: www.businessi...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? Is like asking to the sith emperor how to help the rebel alliance. I wonder what he says to her... don´t worry.. everything goes according to plan. (imperial score). Money is not the problem from now on... I could bailout Greece, Spain, Portugal and Italy, but ... Fed bonds are better investment for now.. whahahahaha, you´ll see.
Of course we´ll never know.

www.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 22-9-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It probably went something like this...."hail mary full of empty banks, pass the bailout'. The church sits on buckets of cash, so perhaps Merkel was hitting him for a few bucks. As the article goes though the church is, as usual, balls deep in sex scandals so they have their weekly disaster to deal with.

He looks pretty evil in the picture, reminds me of Danny Devito's portrayal of the penguin.

brill

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

Yes if there's any authority to consult regarding the economic crisis, it's this guy:

I sure hope he prayed, that ought to fix our problems right up. Just ask Rick Perry.

edit on 22-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Say whatever you want, that dude blatantly looks like Emperor Palpatine. It's nothing short of absolutely terrifying how much Papa Razzi looks like the Emperor.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Why is it every pope shot looks photoshopped? The worst part, is even if you take away the parts that are photoshopped, the guy is just as creepy.

edit on 22-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Please tell me that pic is photoshopped...
edit on 22-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f830e5261946.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0682fdad3d09.jpg[/atsimg]

Gradually forced to give up temporal power, popes now focus almost exclusively on religious matters.[4] Over the centuries, papal claims of spiritual authority have been ever more clearly expressed, culminating in 1870 with the proclamation of the dogma of papal infallibility for rare occasions when the pope speaks ex cathedra (literally "from the chair (of St. Peter)") to issue a formal definition of faith or morals.

en.wikipedia.org...

However, the Vatican—as in centuries past—is again becoming an international force.
Influencing and manipulating world events in ways unrecognized by the average person.

Indeed, the Vatican is well on its way in its attempt to reconstruct its once strong held political power.

edit on 22-9-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I don't think so. Maybe he's trying to connect with some of the younger people out there so he decided to take on a hip new gelled hair look

His sweet hair won't fix the economic crisis though, so I don't know why he was consulted.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

Nonsens. The pope has nothing to do with the government and vise versa. Only fools would think that. But this is ATS, isn't it? Deny ignorance? Deny reality?
I am an Iluminati I guess and I don't know any better.

That beautiful (avoid ***) chanceloress is simply talking to the pope, who is not welcome by many German politicians, because he is as necessary as a swine-flue and nobody cares but you.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Siddharta because: Illuminati rule

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well considering this parasite could bailout the whole world instead of letting children die of starvation,he better start doing God work fast, as his time as pope is just about up!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
How stupid are you people? The pope has only influence to those who adore him.

He is a nobody outside his church. And he surely is not the NWO. He belongs to the LLAG (Long left and gone).

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Maybe we need a new term...how about "Pope-o-shopped"? I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, and that really isn't far! I do like your avatar by the way.

PS I think his words might have been "Get down on your knees and kiss my Holy Ring" LMFAO
edit on 22/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
How stupid are you people? The pope has only influence to those who adore him.

He is a nobody outside his church. And he surely is not the NWO. He belongs to the LLAG (Long left and gone).

Influence you say? There are 1.18 billion Catholics according to recent figures. That's quite a lot of influence. almost 1 in 5 people like the man.

top topics

join