It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Frightening! Mysterious illness hits Portland school

page: 2
13
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2
 


Hi Voyager..when I posted the link for the symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning as above, it does mention the inability to walk...and all sorts of other symptoms such as the fainting , hallucinations. It doesn't mention hysteria but the problem itself would create hysteria amongst those who have suffered. However I am open to suggestion this could be poisoning of some sort...
I can't go with the theory that it's deliberate because it happened to another group at some point somewhere else though.

I guess we'll find out in due course what happened




posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jools
reply to post by voyger2
 


Hi Voyager..when I posted the link for the symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning as above, it does mention the inability to walk...and all sorts of other symptoms such as the fainting , hallucinations. It doesn't mention hysteria but the problem itself would create hysteria amongst those who have suffered. However I am open to suggestion this could be poisoning of some sort...
I can't go with the theory that it's deliberate because it happened to another group at some point somewhere else though.

I guess we'll find out in due course what happened




i agree with you...this is a little bit odd, but we will stay tuned



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Didn't a bunch of high school kids in Brazil do this earlier this year. They were carrying on about being possessed by demons and crap like that. Turned out there was nothing wrong with them, they just wanted a good reason to miss some tests? If it works once, maybe it will work again huh? I know the PTB do that with blowing up planes and calling it pilot error.

Cheers - Dave



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by Cryptonomicon
 


Really? You're going to pull the race card? Get a life...


Mods, I'll gladly stick my nose in the corner for this one.


You've got nice skin, needs to be thicker though. This PC crap drives me nuts, it's divisive. Cut the guy some slack will ya. I am a realist however, have you ever lived and worked in a third world country? Do you know how they behave in a lot of cases? There's good and bad everywhere.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/22.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I wonder how large the school is, and how many students were not affected by this?

Hope they find out what it is and the kids end up okay.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I remember a few months ago I read an article about an all girls school in the mideast (I think, not exactly sure but I know it was somewhere in that region) with similar symptoms over a large portion of their small school. Nobody could figure out what had happened to them either. I never could find a follow up story when I tried to find out if they ended up being ok. Anybody remember this?



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I wonder if it has anything to do with the mysterious "event into space" that was seen in Oregon. Apparently it looked like a flaming ball of fire. Aliens sending viruses via meteorites?



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
There was a similar case at a school here in Argentina. About 10 kids aged between 12 and 17 started fainting for no apparent reason.

People from the town of Conlara (where the school is) asked the authorities to investigate the water supply, in case that might be the reason for the kids fainting. I haven't heard anything since this happened, in July, so I don't know how that turned out.



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by Cryptonomicon
 


Still not a very funny joke. Sorry.

Back on topic..
I still think it sounds like they huffed, or something was released in the air.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Ventessa because: bad grammar... oopsies!


I think it is pretty funny just thinking about cuban doctors myself..

When I see "a team of cuban doctors" arriving to help me, I suddenly feel much better and run out of there real fast..

This was the last cuban doctor's office I visited...

*SNIP*
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
edit on 9/23/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's curious that the cases resembling the incident in the OP have all been in schools...
edit on 22/9/11 by The Empty Skies because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Sounds like it could also be ergotism.

The Ergot fungi are most common in tropical areas and the symptoms seem to fit the bill.

Either way creepy stuff.

Ergotwiki



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
My first cynical thought: it's the shadow government testing their new biochem weapon's. I only got more convinced of this reading about similar incidents around the world. The locations are interesting, Angola, Jamaica. They have tested things on an unwitting public at large many, many times in the past. Past behavior is a pretty good indicator of future/present actions.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Carbon Monoxide poisoning comes to mind and also food poisoning it could be one of many things..I just hope they get it worked out and inform us what it was ...20 of the approximately 50 ill students, many of whom were suffering from fainting spells and showed signs of hysteria, were still being treated at the Buff Bay Health Clinic by a team of Cuban doctors. thats alot of sick kids in my book..Peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Carbon Monoxide poisoning comes to mind and also food poisoning it could be one of many things..I just hope they get it worked out and inform us what it was ...20 of the approximately 50 ill students, many of whom were suffering from fainting spells and showed signs of hysteria, were still being treated at the Buff Bay Health Clinic by a team of Cuban doctors. thats alot of sick kids in my book..Peace,sugarcookie1



Carbon Monoxide poisoning? In Jamaica? They don't use heaters there.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The people are feeling the chemtrail effects....

Victoria bc is a spray playground, all the #e blows over the mountains into washington.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Considering no one seem's immune to the mounting overwhelming fear of the end of days lately, including schoolkids, I'm just going to go with mass hysteria.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187
 


I have a cousin who said he is now employed by the city of Portland to tear gas homeless people out of certain areas where they congregate. Could this be the chemical that might be leaking into the schools causing the unknown illness?

I was very surprised to hear the vagrancy laws in Portland have been reinstated and that this treatment of the homeless in now in effect. My cousin is a young lad who is broke and obviously doing anything he can for money as disgusting as this practice is. Not much excuse I can find.

Has anyone else heard about this?



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by Cryptonomicon
 


Still not a very funny joke. Sorry.

Back on topic..
I still think it sounds like they huffed, or something was released in the air.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Ventessa because: bad grammar... oopsies!

Oh, so you think that because they are BLACK that he "huffed" glue? You're so racist!!!

Back on topic, it was obviously Elenin's electrical fields hurting these kids.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Sounds like the water supply for the school was spiked with a heavy dose of X.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Not to instantly slight these poor sick kids such as some of the previous posters did - But I think it's important that we look at the facts...

Zombie apocalypse has begun.

...Thank you, and good day.




top topics



 
13
<< 1   >>

log in

join