It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life is funny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Without a doubt, reincaration is the only religion to follow.You will always be reunited with your loved ones

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I facepalmed and broke out laughing. I'm sorry dude, thank you for telling us this message.

edit on 22-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

By reading it before hand I already got it. However; I don't think you really did. So therefore I can laugh because you were the first to reply. Sarcasm doesn't cut it, honestly the OP was just trying to be funny. Just to see how many people would read it and post negative about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

By reading it before hand I already got it. However; I don't think you really did. So therefore I can laugh because you were the first to reply. Sarcasm doesn't cut it, honestly the OP was just trying to be funny. Just to see how many people would read it and post negative about it.

I got it, when will we drop religion though ? All it does is make us bat# crazy and the ones who don't hate each other want to kill each other. What is wrong with something that is supposed to be peaceful ?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Are you familiar with the quote from Friedrich Nietzsche "God is dead"? He gives a very good interpretation of how modern religions are killing GOD. Here is what he means

“Either we died because of our religion or our religion dies because of us”

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Are you familiar with the quote from Friedrich Nietzsche "God is dead"? He gives a very good interpretation of how modern religions are killing GOD. Here is what he means

Yes I am, god is dead and our religion died because of us.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

OP, I hope you read more than those New Age books that make it seem like everybody is going to go to a good place after they die. You don't want to find yourself accountable for all the people who read this thread and were influenced to believe that re-incarnation was the only truth about what happens to all souls.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

there is the argument that lucifer went on his rebellion cause GOD is not known to even his angels just subordinates . makes me think sometime.

Also i do not believe modern religon is killing god but they sure are not helping the situation.

new topics

top topics

join