It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Pope Benedict XVI Arrested by The German Police Over His Alleged Cover-up...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Pope Has Been arrested while on his visit to Germany this Thursday!

His immunity has been suspended and happy crowds of protesters rejoiced in glory of justice...

Pope Benedict VI arrested!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well it's about time!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow! It's good to see people like the Pope can still be arrested, now we have to see what comes of this. The real question is whether the investigation will come to anything which I still doubt.

* Wait how come this is in the jokes section? *
edit on 22-9-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This seems to be the only site reporting this. Good thing you put in the Jokes forum.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i guess this is a joke?

Hope not though..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a joke, but I am surprised how many people would like to see this happen...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
i guess this is a joke?

Hope not though..

Yeah its fake, the OP obviously knew this was so otherwise he would not have posted here. Just when I had hope for humanity...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
That would be so amazing...I so wish this were true but it is an impossibility I am sure.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

He is in Germany. But I think this is a joke. This story is from RT.

­Pope Benedict XVI has arrived in his native Germany for a four-day visit. He is due to make a speech in parliament, which many lawmakers are planning to boycott. They believe the address goes against the country's constitution, which says the state should remain neutral in matters of religion. The MPs' protest is expected to get widespread support across the country.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
reply to post by Char-Lee

He is in Germany. But I think this is a joke. This story is from RT.

­Pope Benedict XVI has arrived in his native Germany for a four-day visit. He is due to make a speech in parliament, which many lawmakers are planning to boycott. They believe the address goes against the country's constitution, which says the state should remain neutral in matters of religion. The MPs' protest is expected to get widespread support across the country.

Yup it would never ever happen :-(

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
you never know, crazy things are happening these days, maybe pope got arrested eventually.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
from what i searched about the issue, "Two men dressed as adolf hitler, and the Pope protest in front of the German Parliament, the Reichstag, against the Pope's upcoming visit in Berlin, Germany, Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2011. The two men were arrested by the police. Pope Benedict XVI will be on a four-day official visit to Germany from Thursday, Sept. 22, 2011."

[url=http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d281c11a96b4ad082fe88aa0db04305/Article_2011-09-22-EU-Pope-Germany/id-54ec1d0104e04ddc9bbeefcbfa489403]>> SOURCE

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

My sentiments exactly.......Doh! It's not true. Well not yet anyway.

edit on 22-9-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

top topics

join