It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon dog faced thing shows up in man's wedding photo?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
there was a demon dog faced thing in my wedding photos (to my ex-wife), turned out to be the bride lol

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I've had a "demon" or entity that sits beside various women i've slept with. I've had 3 women wake up suddenly and scream,.. telling me that there was a being sitting next to them, stroking their arms or touching them.. And the Being had a Cat's Head...kinda like the Sphinx i guess... not sure what type exactly.. But i'd never told any of them about eachothers story.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The gray area on the face looks like that background behind the tree on that side.

Could just be the perfect optical illusion.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
If it took a "Demon dog" to magically show up in an old photo to make this guy stop being a POS then it may be a blessing. Hell maybe a relative photo shopped it in to scare that POS into changing...but change will probably be short lived now that the dude thinks some God is sending him messages...so now he's not just some POS but a special called by God POS.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The wife was holding a dog to her shoulder.
I think it's just the dog that was on a table behind them.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkchemistry

But in the video, an expert checked the photo and said that the photo was not altered in any way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join