It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon dog faced thing shows up in man's wedding photo?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Remember that this is a Wedding type event. What is behind the couple is a table with appropriate decoration and objects you would expect at such an event. I think the alleged "Dog" is in fact an Ice bucket with bottles of Champagne in it. Look closely at the dog's eyes and you will see that they are the tops of the necks of the two brown bottles in the ice bucket and what looks like a dog's nose is the handle of the Ice-Bucket.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Wow, I remember watching this on TV back in the day. I forgot all about the report.

It does kind of strike me as odd FOX would do a report about a demonic entity in a photograph. I guess they thought this story would intrigue their audience and boost ratings a little bit.

In regards to the photo, I believe it to be a demon as well. It's a rare occasion one such as this shows up without being a blur or debunked as Photoshopped or unauthentic. I believe demons are lurking around our realm preying on the weak minded and heartless. I have a tattoo that symbolizes the hold one or multiple demons can have on our souls, if we give in to certain temptations.

But I suppose only us silly, misguided religious nuts toy with these thoughts and ideas.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WightNow

Nice rational answer. I suppose if this is the case we should be able to find an image of a similar item then. Perhaps we should google "dog shaped ice bucket"?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Can anyone upload the pic. I cant seem to find it. I want to take a closer look and put it in my odity folder. Thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Not this bloody photo again....

Its just something (or multiple objects) in the background that from that perspective, happens to resemble part of a dogs face.

I really don't see why anyone would jump on this and say that it is anything but someone seeing something that slightly resembles something else. Ha, that was a mouthful.

Did you ever watch the clouds as a kid?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It looks like a great dane almost. Hard to say if it is authentic or photo shopped although the expert in the vid says it is. really interesting photo here but crepy if it is really somethin

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Maybe it's his spirit guide?

Why do any unexplained entities have to be demons all the time.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
religious propaganda
second line

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

i for one reckon this to be real as i have had some strange poop
happen to me and my partner
i would say the evilest one was a black blob/cloud in our bedroom
we both saw this at the same time the hairs on the back of the neck
on the head and arms stood up shivers all over the body
and for some reason i blurted out
get out of my ghome or when i die i will consume you(i still feel so stupid saying that)
and it left
months had past and my uncle tommy whom i was nicknamed after by my mum
had died of cancer and while we were there at the hospital i was talking to his
son tony my cousin and tyold him this and he told me that his mother is always
pested by this black blob/cloud
i must stress that you could feel real EVIL very very scary and i dont scare to easy

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

i must also add that in the same flat we also had other things happen like
thing like keys money and the likes just disappear then they would be in the first place we lookesd
also i used top see a dark figure walk down the stairs but the other half
would see a white figure walk down the stairs

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
So THAT'S where Dmitri got to.
Naughty dog.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
its a pretty ordinary looking dog to me, maybe it was on the table or it was jumping around behind them or something

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Totally, fake and a bad one at that. Poor photo shop smudge job on shoulder blacking out rest of lower jaw that hung over shoulder on the crop. Plus they are NOW just reporting this after what 20 years? oh yeah...they had bad tech back then.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

This is very , very interesting, not sure I would call it demonic, just kinda looks like a dog, not a happy dog but a dog, nothing about the dog lloks like it would have came from the 2nd heaven. Still a very interesting photo.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Gahh, I hate this sort of "evidence". A single blurry pic that kinda looks like a dog's head changes a guy's life around? More power to him for that - I suppose whatever works. But from an investigative standpoint, this evidence is crap (just like oh so many other pics - the classic spaceman pic comes to mind). We'd need to see other pics or video of that same area of the room, some testimonial of the photographer, etc to draw any solid conclusions. The most logical conclusion to draw from just this single pic is pareidolia.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is strange, not sure its a demon, tbh looks like a dog, maybe a spirit of a dog, we have picked up on animal spirits before. Who knows.

Also it could be a clever fake !!

I know one thing, as good as it is the only evidence I trust 100% is that caught by our team. Sceptical I know but heyho !!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Anubis returns!
And apparantly the egyption outfit is out of style in the netherworld.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Other threads, not sure what the consensus was regarding the dog.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

I think the general consensus was a real dog
that was murdered in that very house, showed up
pet cemetary style looking for wedding cake ruuuuuff.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cantmakedisup
About the photo... not a demon, they don't exist. HOWEVER that is a very strange photo and I have no scientific explanation. But it's not a demon.

And I take it you can prove this?
I have personally seen one, but obviously I can't prove this just as you can't prove that.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

spiritlessons.com...

We then saw a number of demons in one place. Something caught my attention, I noticed that one of the demons was missing a wing. I asked the Lord, "Lord, why is this demon missing one wing?" The Lord said, "That demon was sent up to the Earth with one purpose, but he did not accomplish his task, and he was cast back to Hell by one of the servants of God. Then Satan came and punished him, and cut off one of his wings." Then we understood that as Christians, we have all authority and power in the Name of Jesus to cast out all demons and principalities.

edit on 22-9-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

Oh please!

Now don't get me wrong here, I was born an Irish Catholic (Christian) and don't disbelieve in God; But that external quote is one of the most ambigious and contradicting thing i've ever read (The bible *New Testament in particular* in it's entirety asamof).

1. The "Demon" was sent *UP* to earth by the Lord to accomplish a task. Since he failed the task the Lord sent him back to hell to have a wing cut off by Satan. As Satan was Gods servant as it implies.

2. What was the purpose of this "Demon"? Did he have "Redemption" to gain by carrying out the purpose "God" set for him. Apparently not, because he'd have obeyed God if he did.

3. The "Demon" disobeyed God, so why would Satan punish him? Think it through please!

Obviously if the Old Testament is true, then God and Satan are obviously the same being described only in different contexts, ie, Loving and Wrathful.

I honestly think the New Testament is bullspit, and also that the Old Testament and Christianity were originally stolen from and translated from Egyptian texts and based on Egyptian religion (only as a monotheistic religion) Respictively. And possibly a littled bit of hijacked cannanite religion as well.

Look up El Lyon and Cannanite religion and Gods. Cannan was a grandson of Noah. There is alot of truth in the OT, but Judaism, Christianity and Quran hijacked and manipulated older existing religions and beliefs.

Religion cripples peoples free thinking abilities.

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS FACT!

Did I mention I believe in God/Gods and/or Creationism by supernatural entites (ET or other)

It's good to be open minded, eh?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join