It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon dog faced thing shows up in man's wedding photo?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Before anybody yells " dog ghost", keep in mind that a man named Howard Pittman, who was taken to the 2nd Heaven ( Satan's Kingdom) and was shown the variety of demons in existence, saw entities not limited to human forms, but surpassing animal shapes to things so deformed and hideous they put the scariest Hollywood monsters to shame.

Psychic Silvia Brown says ghost show up one foot off the ground because that's where their ground is, in their dimension.But even for a dog, that's way over 3 feet, it looks to me.

What do you guys think about it?

spiritlessons.com...

As we moved through that dimension wall into the Second Heaven, I found myself in an entirely different world, far different from anything I had ever imagined. This world was a place occupied by spirit beings as vast in number as the sands of the seashore. These beings were demons [devils], or fallen angels, and were in thousands of different shapes and forms. Even those in similar shapes and forms were contrasted by diverse coloring. Many of the demons were in human shapes or forms and many were in forms similar to animals familiar to our present world. Others were in shapes and forms too hideous to imagine. Some of the forms were so morbid and revolting that I was almost to the point of nausea.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
YONKS AGO.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>next.
edit on 22/9/11 by WorstCaseScenario because: MetsatsushinShoryuHadouKen

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My son and I just got done watching that....very creepy! This is not the only time I have seen a photo with "something" appearing just beside the face or behind the body, as if the head of the entity was on the shoulder of the one being photographed. My cousin showed me a photo that was taken at a party, he pointed to a macabre looking "imp" who's head was perched right on someone's shoulder....he swears up and down that this person was not at this party. Of course he was drunk, so I take little faith in his testimony, however I have no reason to believe he would purposely lie about it.

About 2 weeks ago, I was taking random pics of myself on my camera phone....I was doing different shots from different angles...face pics...I was going through them about 5 minutes later, and I was astonished to see there was something just behind me...I even called my friend over to look because I was panicking at what it exactly it could be. It looked to me as though it was some sort of apparition (out of focus, of course) that was was draped in a whitish cloud. It was very creepy, and I was going to post it on here for the ATS crowd to view, and try to debunk. Unfortunately the image became distorted about 20 minutes later. I don't know why, perhaps I corrupted the file in some way, although now, when I look at the photo it is completely blurred, as if someone took the colors and smeared them. Coincidence? Perhaps, but this poster doesn't believe that!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA Fox News is a JOKE!!! The best line was in the first 30 seconds; "You decide!" For me that wraps up everything associated with that network or any of its affiliates.

About the photo... not a demon, they don't exist. HOWEVER that is a very strange photo and I have no scientific explanation. But it's not a demon.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Nice vid BTW Ive got a book somewhere think its in the loft with lots of pics like this, the a pick with a puppy's face on a dogs tail, very creepy...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cantmakedisup
HAHAHAHA Fox News is a JOKE!!! The best line was in the first 30 seconds; "You decide!" For me that wraps up everything associated with that network or any of its affiliates.

About the photo... not a demon, they don't exist. HOWEVER that is a very strange photo and I have no scientific explanation. But it's not a demon.

its cute that you take the time to bash a news channel while youre at it.......how mature....

Its also cute that youre opinion should matter more then said ridiculed source.........

Its even cuter that YOU say demons dont exist and people should believe you.........

My opinion, 1 this has been posted before, but its been ages no worries........
2. It could be fake of course.......

and 3. of course demons exist, just like many other beings we cant see under normal circumstances......

To rule out anything would be ignorance at its best...........just be sure not to rule out Hoax as well

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

The Husband, who was being a druggy at the time, claims this photo saved his life.

I agree with the people who say that these entities really latch on to people doing drugs, cause they are just waiting for you to hand over a huge chunk of permission for them to take over your body and mind till you give them that 100 percent take over posession or death.

People wonder how these creatures can do such evil, but the thing is, there is nothing else for them to look forward to, when they have an ultimate death penalty awaiting them, and they are not co-heirs like Abraham , the only remaining pleasure for them to look forward to is to drag as many human souls down with them, before their day comes.

spiritlessons.com...

We then saw a number of demons in one place. Something caught my attention, I noticed that one of the demons was missing a wing. I asked the Lord, "Lord, why is this demon missing one wing?" The Lord said, "That demon was sent up to the Earth with one purpose, but he did not accomplish his task, and he was cast back to Hell by one of the servants of God. Then Satan came and punished him, and cut off one of his wings." Then we understood that as Christians, we have all authority and power in the Name of Jesus to cast out all demons and principalities.

edit on 22-9-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Other threads, not sure what the consensus was regarding the dog.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Well I have a long history of drug abuse, but not the ones commonly abused. Let's just say I enjoy dreaming. It kind of puts the photo I took of myself into perspective now. Often times I felt I was tapping into a spiritual realm when I was abusing. These entities are parasites of the worst kind.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

As we moved through that dimension wall into the Second Heaven, I found myself in an entirely different world, far different from anything I had ever imagined. This world was a place occupied by spirit beings as vast in number as the sands of the seashore. These beings were demons [devils], or fallen angels, and were in thousands of different shapes and forms. Even those in similar shapes and forms were contrasted by diverse coloring. Many of the demons were in human shapes or forms and many were in forms similar to animals familiar to our present world. Others were in shapes and forms too hideous to imagine. Some of the forms were so morbid and revolting that I was almost to the point of nausea.

I dunno about the picture but the description that guy gives above of the world just beyond that wall that we don't see with our eyes matches the view I had of it once... exactly. Now I know I wasn't crazy.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
typical reptile.

There was a poster recently that had a dream that explains this pretty much. That's all I will say about this thing.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Whatever happened to "Mans' best friend?" If it were truely demonic, the eyes would be different, not looking like Spot jumping for ball or something along those lines....but who knows?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wow, I read that whole thing...

It hit pretty close to home.

Thanks for sharing his powerful story.

S&F I think I'm glad I read it...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The very fact that they describe it as a "demon" and bang on about "Satan" and "Evil" makes me think they have no ability to judge things with a clear analytical mind.
Perhaps it is a ghost dog, but what about this image makes it evil or satanic in any way? To me it just looks like the head of a dog.

They are imprinting their extreme religious beliefs over something that is strange at best.

My opinion is that it would be good if they were not "under the influence" of religion to the degree that they are. Because they have associated it to religion and fantasy the way they have destroys the credibility.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Maybe the mother-in-law just snuck in for the photo op.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't think it's a demon.

In my opinion it is something from a lower density dimension that slipped through to ours, as are most ghosts/demons.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't get why they think its demonic.
It doesn't look evil to me, it just looks like a dog

Just because there might be other things out there that we cannot see, it doesn't mean they're demons, or evil.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
If this guy is right, then that yellow eyed creature could have been a self-destruction demon.

But it could have been a witchcraft demon too, so you got to wonder if some other lady friend really didn't want this wedding to go down without a hitch.

spiritlessons.com...

The third most powerful type and group of demons were revealed to me in mixed shapes and forms. Some had human form while others had half–human and half–animal forms. Others resembled animals in their forms. These demons possessed skills in the dark arts area such as witchcraft and other related areas. Also among this group were demons of fear and the demons of self–destruction as well as those demons which are expert in mimicking departed human spirits [familiar spirits] and in manifesting themselves to the physical world as ghosts.

edit on 22-9-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I got a weird pic at a young kids birthday party many years ago. There were 13 kids at the party in a local community centre and their parents were sitting on seats over by the wall. After playing pass the parcel the kids had a good old run around the hall and in that pic there was kids double, same dress, same hair same everything. One of them was at one end of the hall and the other way far from her in a different pose, both perfectly sharp and in focus, no blur or sign of any reflective surfaces.

On counting the kids in the pic there were 14 of them, hows that for weird. The photograph was given to the family after it was developed.

Respects

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I agree completely. The truest evil is stupidity, and the dog looked anything but stupid. The people on the other hand....oh well, can't win em all, can we.
Still say the pup is reaching for a milkbone or a ball....should put him on icanhascheezburger.com....
"Throwtheballthrowtheballthrowtheball"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join