It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crap Has now Hit the Fan, now for the Catylist to ignite the flames

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm gonna call FEAR MONGERING on this one..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sicksonezer0
Well, with obamas failed economic policy....

What a joke. You sincerely believe that there is anything Obama or __________ (feel free to insert your Republican-of-choice) could do that would in any substantive way change the global economic situation? Get real. This crap-storm has been decades coming and is a direct result of international economic incest, lax regulation, unbridled greed and monetary policies that are founded on the people at the top turning a quick buck (or billion actually). You could put anyone you want in that office and the outcome would be the same. This bus is out-of-control and the brakes went out about 12yrs ago.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The S has been hitting the fan since 2001... It's just been hitting a shovel full or two at a time , but when the dump truck unloads that is the question... Hope you got some clean underwear.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. You think that America is now poor? Poorer perhaps but its economy is still larger than the next three combined including China, that is hardly bankrupt. Second you think a China and Russia in a trillion to one chance they are hit by space junk and it manages to damage a building or a car or something are then going to launch a war against the US that they can not even attack without Russia using its nukes leading to the extermination of life on earth? Ah yeah that makes total sense. I love how ATS thinks the world works like the plot of a bad video game.
edit on 22-9-2011 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Let me reiterate a couple words in yer ears...Aegis Cruisers!
Wheres the vaunted US navy when we need them to blow something incomming to hell for us?
Dont we have the best anti missile missiles in the business?
Cant we at least throw a couple anti misile ships out there to practice on this handy space intruder?
WTF?
This is just distraction from what ever the hell is going on else where....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Let me reiterate a couple words in yer ears...Aegis Cruisers!
Wheres the vaunted US navy when we need them to blow something incomming to hell for us?
Dont we have the best anti missile missiles in the business?
Cant we at least throw a couple anti misile ships out there to practice on this handy space intruder?
WTF?
This is just distraction from what ever the hell is going on else where....

Its not like things like this are not hitting the earth all the time. The only reason this one gets any press is because NASA rarely has one. Thats pretty much why nobody cares outside of a slow news cycle.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Fear mongering at it's finest. Latest update is that the defunct satellite will crash off the Chilean coast. Even if UARS DID crash into a major population city of a nuclear powerhouse (China, Russia), you think all hell would break loose over THAT? Noooooooo way, not even close!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I never was understanding what was such a big deal about some satellite. Guess now I know.

I'll have to look into it. WW3 here I come!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join