The Crap Has now Hit the Fan, now for the Catylist to ignite the flames

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Stock markets today crashed on the realisation that the USA is pretty much bankrupt, If I was you I would have your stocks of tinned food and bottled water ready plus your fuel. This is what is due to happen, NASA know that the Falling 6 Tonne Satellite is going to hit a place which will not be good for the stability of man kind. I expect that due to the cagey summisation on where they think the satellite will fall then I expect it is heading for Russia or even China and if it hits an area of population, these states will say that the USA Engineered the attack and it will be all out ugly war.

It's funny how NASA can calculate how to sling shot a space rocket around the moon and do a cold burn using 70s technology, but it cannot work out a trajectory of one of its satellites in 2011.

This is it, fasten your seatbelts, not many will survive this one and those that do will be living in an Alien world.
edit on 22-9-2011 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)
edit on 22-9-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)
edit on Sun Sep 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Silver just fell about $5 as well.

But not for long...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm actually waiting on the Palestinian UN bid tomorrow to ignite the heat. Either way, things are probably going to get bad...and very quick...in that situation.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yes as it's been put. The perfect storm!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

While I do like to read these fear-mongering threads (guilty pleasure), I also like to see articles supporting them...or I would even settle for exactly how you think this would happen!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well, with obamas failed economic policy, the fed fueling their printing presses with methamphetamine, and the continuing outsourcing of jobs and importing or chinese junk....

is it really that big of a surprise?

the only reason this hasnt happened sooner is because our country is fueled by debt.

Im surprised its not much worse.

link   
The thing I agree with is the market crash in the op.

Do you have links to back up the rest?

Deep Breath op
edit on 9/22/2011 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

You are exaggerating and everyone in this forum has seen and lived through worse.

Things will get better then worse again over time and we will all deal with it like we always do.

If there is any sh*t near a fan then you should move your fan away from your toilet.

The End.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Sorry I forgot to post, here is the images of the falling satellite.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

Oh I understand the state of the economy...just please explain how this will cause the s to hit the fan. It didn't before and as much as I want civilization to crumble, I just don't think this will be the cause of it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by sicksonezer0

Oh I understand the state of the economy...just please explain how this will cause the s to hit the fan. It didn't before and as much as I want civilization to crumble, I just don't think this will be the cause of it.

Do you really think that whilst America dies and default approaches that the Russians or Chinese will tollerate a direct hit on their civilisation by an "out of Control" NASA Satellite tumbling to earth and smashing into Moscow or Shanghei. They know where it will hit, they must do, so there lack of information regarding its trajectorary just implies it is due to hit somewhere bad.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
the satelite should hit an immigrant stongehold like the dover port so the influx of illegal aliens doesn't further ruin Englands economy....... Just a thought

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If they know, so do the Russians and the Chinese. Remember the Russians tracked the Americans to the moon(if you believe that). I am sure they can figure out the trajectory of a satellite as well as the Americans.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Trajectoarys and space is all about constants and they know what they are already, hence their ability to plot flight paths to the Nth degree. Of course NASA know where it will hit as they have all of the facts regarding its flight. USSR are only making assumptions based of observation so it will be more difficult for them to work out the exact smash. And even if they knew it was to hit say Moscow, there is benafits to allowing it to hit, as it would give their people the motivation for all out ugly war. Putin has been itching to go toe to toe with the US, this may be his best opportunity. China will join Russia of course.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tattersley

It's not England's economy we need to worry about, they have some of the strongest bonds/guilts on the market. It is the USA's economy that is royally screwed and is a ticking time bomb to destruction.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Trajectoarys and space is all about constants and they know what they are already, hence their ability to plot flight paths to the Nth degree. Of course NASA know where it will hit as they have all of the facts regarding its flight. USSR are only making assumptions based of observation so it will be more difficult for them to work out the exact smash. And even if they knew it was to hit say Moscow, there is benafits to allowing it to hit, as it would give their people the motivation for all out ugly war. Putin has been itching to go toe to toe with the US, this may be his best opportunity. China will join Russia of course.

So an object that was released in 1991, with all the relevant documents needed to plot the path, and you are saying that the USSR is only making assumptions based on observation?
I am not saying they know exactly where it will hit, they don't. They can only give people some warning. Putin may be itching to go toe to toe with the US, but Dmitry Medvedev does not. Who is he? The President.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It's all getting a bit crazy in 2011 don't you all agree

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, personally I think World War 3 is due any time. I firmly believe the Americans will be the ones starting it. It'll will have NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA as they economy is screwed and their army is nothing.

Now the Chinese on the other hand, or the new supreme power of the world, has the second biggest market in the world (only behind the World market), they have modernised their entire armed forces, they have america by the balls (they own most of america's money) and they are in disputes with countries surrounding them.

If America upgrades Taiwans F16s, they will get a return of $5,000,000,000 which they desperatly need. On the other hand, this will ruin relations between them and the Chinese. If America complete the deal with Taiwan, I think this will kick off the world war. I also believe, it will kick off the Korean war.

Just my opinion. (PS I'm joining the British armed forces in readiness)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Probably the worst that will happen is that America will be so broke that they can't pull enough funds for a satellite clean up operation!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join