It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Flash Mob (Thrill the World) 10/29/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Anybody else doing this?

Basically, lots of people all over the world will be attempting to break the world record for a flash mob, on 10/29/11, dancing as zombies to Michael Jackson's "Thriller", for the Thrill the World charity event.

Should be a lot of fun. The one nearest us is at the city pier, and we'll be busy next month learning the dance choreography..

Anybody else in the ATS world doing this? A simply Google on "Thrill the World" should let you find one close to you....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
thrilltheworld.com...

NOT...to be confused with

shocktheworld:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The concept of a zombie flash mob seems dangerous to me, I hope the music starts quick before the chainsaws come out...

On a side note in Dayton, Ohio had a zombie walk that went wrong a year or two ago. The leaders of said event seemed to be awol so some drunk yelled "zombies go!" in the wrong direction leading to some minor damage to passing cars from so called "Juggalos" and a little panic on an RTA bus filled with people. I bet it was a fun night to be a police dispatcher.
edit on 22-9-2011 by trollslayer because: typo

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by trollslayer

Dispatcher: "Car 64...come in Car 64"
Car 64: "Roger dispatch, go ahead..."
Dispatcher: "Hank, we've got reports of zombies over by the Hilldale Mall, can you swing over and check it out?"
Car 64: "Sorry Gladys, can you repeat that?"

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I should also mention that Wright Patterson Airforce Base is just a stone's throw away and boasts the "Human Cadaver Research Center" that is the subject of many urban legends in the right circles.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
That base is also allegedly home to the facility rumored to examine Extraterrestrial Biological recoveries (i.e. the Blue Lab)....but hard to believe they'd use such a publicized base for this....

top topics

join