It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emperors-Clothes 9/11 Who's Guilty ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Last night I was up late searching in googles for information on George W Bush 1964-1998. I wanted to know more about the man before he came to the White House. I did not find much of anything that I didnot already know about George, but then I came across an article that lead me to the "URL's" listed below.

I found the information very fascinating, the research done was remarkable and seems to back-up the findings in the writings within these three URL's.

The writings within these three URL's talk about the day of 9/11 and what should have happened (on our Sercurities part) but didn't. It questions WHY things did not happen for the protection of the US citizens and also it questions who's to blame, who KNEW it was going to happen before it did and how much George W Bush and his Administration knew. A very good read. If I'm able to find the URL that lead me to these other three I will add it in.

What do other ATS members think about the writings, would like to hear your opionions after you read from all the URL's .

www.emperors-clothes.com...

The media should have demanded to know the truth about why fighter jets assigned to protect Washington didn't scramble an hour BEFORE the Pentagon was hit.

Of course, members of the Establishment have many ways to organize and cover up crimes. In trying to decide whether powerful officials are *in fact* criminals, one of the things we must look for is actions that betray 'consciousness of guilt.'

We have argued that this stand-down of the air protection systems could not have occurred absent the involvement of top officials. We have named George Walker Bush, Donald Rumsfeld and General Richard B. Myers.

www.globalresearch.ca...

bin Laden is merely a piece in a chess game. The stakes of the game are the last of the world�s oil reserves and ��the Bush administration�s �(consolidation of power) to pursue a drastic unlimited militarization of foreign policy on a massive and unprecedented scale required by long-standing elite planning, while crushing domestic dissent and criminalizing legitimate protest.�

[edit on 25-8-2004 by nanna_of_6]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
good lord...the entire point of all this crap (NWO, bush, 9/11) is a conspiracy to control the world's oil? i'm sorry, but talk about running with an idea. what's unfortunate is there is just enough actual facts to make the whole thing appear like it might be real. but like i've heard on this very forum...appearences can be decieving.

yes i know i'm not providing any relevant counterarguements, but this subject, the elitests (i.e. bush and oil companies) controlling us dumb poor simple folk, has soooo been done to death here on ATS. I KNOW I KNOW, this is new information so we should all spend more time and reevaluate are beliefs. well not really, rather it's old opinion substantiated with half lives. again, i know i'm not helping one way or another with this post but i'm just sick and tired of trying to dispell this elitest stuff. there's enough people on this forum that shares my beliefs and i'm sure one of them can pick up the arguement. and nanna, none of this is a stab at you, this is more of a general statment.

[edit on 25-8-2004 by astroblade]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Nanna_of_6
I read all your links and it all makes sense to me.
Emperors-Clothes puts straight forward, but there is still so much more, the sad thing is I don�t think these people responsible will be brought to justice
There�s one thing that has always stuck in my mind, and that is why the secrete service did not whisk Bush away from that school, by him sitting there he put all those children at risk?? Unless he knew, why didn�t his security take him from the building that day.
There are so many facts that don�t add up regarding his, and the administration behavior.

www.radiopower.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[edit on 25-8-2004 by Sauron]

new topics

join