It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there i am new to ATS and wow, taking it all in.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Here is a little something I made to express my thoughts and mindset regarding life in general.

Whar are we?

edit on Thu Sep 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: embed video

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
heya buddy, welcome on board..

nice edit. i love that speech from the great dictator

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yeah me to, thankyou for the welcome

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Faithmaker

Welcome to ATS.

Why not tell us a little about you , and what brought you to ATS?
Do you believe in UFOs? Is 9/11 your main interest?

I found ATS while doing some research on the JFK murder, we all have our why we came here stories

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, friend.......

Amazing video posted, shall forward it on......

Peace....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.....you are interesting and informative....from the beginning. Great start!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Welcome!

And what a superb video! The beat build-up at the beginning and end of your vid reminded me of the intro of Battlestar Galactica, which meant that you instantly got my attention...

The rest was beautiful and inspiring. Flag to you. Looking forward to more of your work and input here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hi all thankyou for your comments.

A little about me hu? well, to start off i am an English guy living and working in Denmark. I live with my fiancee and plan to spend the rest of my days with her. She opened my eyes to all the ins and outs of TPTB and a whole load of other things. Before long i was hooked and started visiting her favourite haunt... which Gets Low Points from me. So i was researching NWO and the links with British royalty and one link took me here. And i must say i love the friendly nature and the well laid out site. It's an exploration indeed and i look forward to reading ATS members thoughts, studies and rants.

As for the video work I am re-learning the new software as I have been out of it for many years. Thankyou for your kind comments.

No more time to play i am afraid as i am off out to spot me a second sun and maybe get a satellite land on my head for good measure. The fun never stops, well, unless you suffer from spontaneous muscle spasms at UN photo shoots.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
As i am new to the site, apart from the live feed, does ATS have an app for HTC mobile?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Hope you enjoy it here. Cya around.

top topics

join