It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avoid The Mind Traps/Pens!!!! Dandelions Are Free!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Well that is most of the world. Including those working on assignments.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well, there you go, then.

You know, it would be wonderful if someone would pay me for all the time I waste on the internet.

Lamentably, I am obliged to offer these pearls of swinish wisdom entirely at my own expense.

You are a mystery to me, Unity_99. I can understand how someone might start out believing so many unlikely things, but it stumps me how anyone could go on believing them for so long. There are times when I think you are almost too good to be true – that you’re making it all up as you go along – that perhaps you’re the disinformation agent, not paid by any government agency but acting freelance, at your own expense just as I am, and likewise for your own amusement. But you aren’t that, are you? This thread reassures me you’re not. No-one would sit and type out such a long report of a recent conversation with someone they haven’t even met if they weren’t serious.

So what can I say? Stop believing in all the things you believe now? Obviously that won’t work. So all I can ask is this: are you going to bang your head against the brick wall of reality all your life? That’s the road to Loserville.

Reality is only a brick wall when you bang your head against it. Nobody is asking you to sign up to the consumer dream, the system of gentle (compared to what it was in the past) exploitation that pens you into a world of walls, shop windows and screens. Do you think I buy that trash any more than you do? Believe me, I probably buy it a lot less. You know me, I think: at least you know my ‘line’ on Above Top Secret. Do you really take me for a sheep or a money monkey? I think we both know better than that.

Good luck on your quest. I hope we meet at a more hopeful crossroads another day.
edit on 23/9/11 by Astyanax because: of a Teutonic comma.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Synchronicity. Just thought to click in and reread a few posts. And one second later, you post. That happens a lot.

I believe because I experience. I seek because (from childhood) the world is incredibly evil. Always had a mind of my own.

I do share the experiences, and the way they come together and add up. I also know whats pushing inside.

We come into this world with choices, to see the outer trappings, and tinsel and follow the norms, or to find that the starvation and brutal abuses of humanity and nature are insane, and by intent, and that no one would follow these norms. We have choices to listen to the still voice within, or not. In fact this school is all about choices.

I spent a lifetime trying to bend my antenna out of shape, my senses. The extra stuff that some of us come in with more. Like always picking off pairs in memory games with my grandmother and often getting 2, 3, 4, and even occasionally 6 or 7 in a row. Knowing when someone was thinking of me, or drawing near, phone calls, visits. Locating people.

When you make those choices, the school which is interactive will respond. You can draw more of whatever experiences you graviate towards into your life and this can make people set in their ways. Their minds only reach for certain fits of data.

The problem is, there is an enormous amount of data that doesnt fit their viewpoint. The truth is never inclusive on the data.

There is something more there.

But it never worries me, ever since I handed in my minority report in law 11, and realized how foolish the group consensus had been, I've never once tried to fit into anyones norms. Just been developing and seeking why I had some miraculous wake up calls, that visually appeared in front of more than one person. I recommend people whose frequency is service to others, to ask for help for this world, pray under the stars, meditate, and Look Up a lot. It hardly matters if you believe. Your belief in no way alters the reality of what we, my family, or even I, myself literally believes or experiences. The truth is the truth if only 1 person sees it. Nor do I let group consensus or what my neighbors think silence me.

Because there is a Force of Love and Goodness flowing through this system and Guiding all who turn and seek, all who strive to see. Daily miracles that your paradigms data cannot account for, and there is absolutely nothing in this world that I would trade for that. Not the big house, or the big boat, or the big flatscreen TV, or the respect of neighbors, or promotions, not wealth, not even popularity. Nothing is worth the pearl. And the Force pushes me like a river that is flowing swiftly to completion, and that journey is what I'm on, and make my posts on.

I'll always be striving to be ever more true to that Force, of which I speak.

edit to add: I write even long posts up in minutes. Too right brained to do sorting at all, so I channel myself so to speak and just let it flow, then have to do lots of edits.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I seek because (from childhood) the world is incredibly evil.

I’m sorry to hear it has taken you that way. Because it isn’t. It only looks like that if you keep expecting it to be a way it was never meant to be.

Always had a mind of my own.

Good. Feed it properly, and use it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
1 Cor 1: 18-31

For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;

the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”c

20Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength.

26Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29so that no one may boast before him. 30It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31Therefore, as it is written: “Let him who boasts boast in the Lord.”

This is actually a really interesting passage. True Love/Goodness/God, knows that most humans follow norms and judge others, they've been programmed to do so, to look for credentials and listen to their controllers/ie. those in more respectable positions. Nor do they understand the system of inequalities. Divide and conquer is how all is done.

This is a direct message to see through this world,and everything in it. But it also speaks of more, because it implies that those who are overlooked and diminished, or even blamed for their circumstances, are often "chosen", a word that simply means, nudged strongly/guided, set apart often through difficulties, To Free Their Minds And Spirits. One should always be grateful when healed enough from circumstances or traumas to seek their lessons and even to seek the silver lining in the storm clouds of life, because some things end up blessing in disguise.

Another way of saying this, was a friends rather caustic and very annoyed response to a miracle, her bushman room mate, and friends out in the woods, drinking/driving, with very low wisdom. Backing up and hitting something so they decided to call it a night. Waking up to discover that one tree they hit was the only block to the cliff.

She said drippingly, "God protects fools and drunks!"

Well I don't drink. And I don't care how many call wisdom foolishness, or if in the huge scheme of things, its all foolishness, really.

But its never about the outer trappings.

edit on 23-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This is a direct message to see through this world,and everything in it.

Yes, yes. But you see, you aren’t doing that.

All these fairytales you believe in are part of the cover story, not the story at all.

I see you perceive an attack. I am not attacking you. The substance is here for you to leave or take.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The cover story? Not sure on the words perception here ie my perceiving. Because the perceiving is multi dimensional. So one level of perceiving is the corruption or the conspiracies and their trails. Then there is a level of perceiving that relates to sensing that which is outside the box, in ufology and spiritual, and even psi. There are even memories outside of this lifetime and some direct guidance.

Then there is perceiving beyond the perception of the reality where I've been nudged to see differently, ie "this day took 9 days to complete", that we can even be in private rooms in this earth hotel for a time, where all around us is perception.

I'm aware there is a cover story, ie like a masked dream often is in abduction. With other things under the surface. But unless everyone around me is a perception, ie, everyone I'm sharing this planet with, this "cover story" is hurting countless others.

There is real suffering and harm happening.

Amongst my spiritual perceptios have been: during a friends chat online, sharing an nde, I felt Father (up until then it was Mom for me, most of the time) tell me it was time to go home, and then I just sagged in utter relief and joy, and started nodding over and over again as if my spirit was receiving a message my mind could not translate.

While in the past life, not sure now if corporal 3d universe or spirit realm, standing outside of earth while a great deluge took place and a huge river of pain was flowing through the fabric of space, one that was reaching the Heart of Beyond/Heaven/Home, and needing mercy and healing.

So, what perception is in error, what body is the cover story on? Which area? And are there real souls being harmed?

I just touch strongly within, touch that Goodness/God/Love stone within, thats my anchor if you will. Nothing else matters. Except how to help ease that river of sorrow.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

What I'm trying to say is, there can be cover stories on events in this world, and its workings. There can be cover stories that are really distortions, they can believe its a perfect world and they're only harming people for their own good. There can be cover stories on spiritual truths and the true nature of reality. Which ones should I see through since I perceive on all these levels?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

There can be cover stories on spiritual truths and the true nature of reality. Which ones should I see through since I perceive on all these levels?

All of them.

Without going into detail, there are basically two ways to prove a claim false. They work on all levels.

The first is deductive reasoning. You take the claim to be tested and you ask, 'If this is true, then what else must also be true?' Then you look to see whether these other things that should be true actually are. Sometimes you may have to do experiments to find out; at other times, your own knowledge and common sense will be sufficient. If things that follow from the original claim are not true, then the original claim must also be false.

The second is inductive reasoning. You notice something always seems to be true. You then ask why it must be true, and come up with a claim that states, ‘It is true because such-and-such is true.’ After that, you proceed exactly as with deductive reasoning. You think about what else must be true if your claim is correct, and look to see whether these things are true or not. Again, you may have to rely on experiment sometimes, but common sense and your own experience will often be enough.

Here is a simple explanation of the difference between induction and deductions, with examples and some questions at the end so you can test whether you have understood the principle properly.

One last suggestion, since you say you perceive ‘on all levels’. It is very important to distinguish between perception and interpretation. Most probably, it is not your perceptions that are false but the conclusions you draw from them. Remember, keeping an open mind is not about believing any old thing can be true; it means not jumping to conclusions until you have all the evidence.

Sorry this reply is so late. Good luck with your quest for enlightenment; I hope you will find away out of the forest of samsara in which you are now wandering.

edit on 27/9/11 by Astyanax because: of karma.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Euro Will Crash Goldman Sach Runs The World

Market trader Alessio Rastani predicts that the "Market is Toast." Apparently there is nothing Euro governments can do". He also offers the US dollar as a safe investment for your hard earned savings, but somehow I can't see that working well for anybody who's foolish enough to believe him.

Rastani also comments "Goldman Sach runs the world NOT your goverments".

Pretty much truth and tell time! Its time for everyone to wake up, and do the work they came to do!
edit on 27-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I wish to send light and love, prayers, for those who are struggling to shine light in a world of darkness, encountering hardships, undergoing difficulties due to those who wish to suppress truth, and spin lies. For those in need of safety and freedom, and protection I ask Father/Mother and the Family of Love to send help to minister and safe passage in everything, always. May the wings of love carry you safely to your destination. Love, Peace and High Frequencies.

To those who try to bully or coerce and undermine love and truth, truly wake up, for you are accountable as well in how you treat others, and humanity.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I love dolphins.

Very much so.

And birds, they're so cute.

I would like for people to open their eyes and behold the kingdom of heaven spread out upon the earth, and within.

I'm with you unity, even though you may be just a tad on the "new age" side of things..

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 7-10-2011 by NewAgeMan because: more added.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Amen, and amen. (make it so)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Can't be helped if I'm a tad this or that, because there is no school of thought that pulls me except my childhood discovery of Jesus, only that which is positive, using discernment, and my own personal experiences,and direction within. Truth isn't a majority thing. The world would be a wonderful garden if it was.

Lots of Love and Light!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Praise the Lord!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I don't use words like Lord, King, Throne, or anything like a pyramid. Infinity is far different that that, so its Infinite Family in Progression, and very humble and loving. But we do have a spiritual Father/Mother and this universe/school does have a Prime Creator, and everyone in progression will have their OWN UNIVERSE SCHOOL to help the children, however, take away time, and we already do and have.

Considering that and our connection to our spiritual parents as well and the Wonderful People ahead of us on the journey of Love and Goodness and Progression and our connection to them, you can understand how important it is to go within and draw forth your Light, your Infinite Light that is equal to the infinity of all that is around you, and the universe itself, and Your Families's True Light, in Connection to All that Are Progressed Love and Goodness as well. There is NO TIME, its all at once.

And to shine that forth without masking truth, hiding it, or making a puzzle out of its pieces like the elite here do, but shine it pure an truthful into the world. No lense on truth.

We have an infinite potential to reach into in Family as well. Its a Team Effort.

Here is the post which I had linked in another of the authors threads that I was asked to remove as there is too much control to allow free thinking and sharing truth.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I keep it under my profile.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Vatican: Owner of world's biggest banks and top companies [Catholic Church Exposed]

Very clear who is running the world.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
First, the explanation for a werd I'm about to use:

en.wikipedia.org...

"The flower heads mature into spherical "clocks" containing many single-seeded fruits called achenes. Each achene is attached to a pappus of fine hairs, which enable wind-aided dispersal over long distances."

I don't kNow if someone has beat me to this or kNot but if you will imagine a dandelion's achene floating through the air, then look at the Souls (Eywa) from Avatar, I think you'll notice something.

www.youtube.com...

Also, did you kNow this about dandelions:

en.wikipedia.org...

"Many Taraxacum species produce seeds asexually by apomixis, where the seeds are produced without pollination, resulting in offspring that are genetically identical to the parent plant."

I think you stumbled onto somethiing bigger than you thought.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

It kind of reminds me of when I saw into a window August of 2009, when I started recognizing people beneath the veil, how we all were family and knew each others missions before we came, some closer as in a family group. The symbology was as if we were all inside a craft, and parachuted out one at a time, over the designated locations, much like the time, place frequency was simple a location. But parachuting down was the symbol I saw.

But from my own memory of taking the womb, i was beaming in like a ray of light feeling much like me, but had a strong sense of purpose. Remembered that since early childhood.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

But from my own memory of taking the womb, i was beaming in like a ray of light feeling much like me, but had a strong sense of purpose. Remembered that since early childhood.

Bi-dimensional Telekinesis.

I wish I could remember connecting up.

I'm doomed to having to backdoor it instead.
But I love mysteries, especially ones with a thick plot.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join