It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roll over Einstein: Pillar of physics challenged

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
firstly it is not my intention to scare anyone away from this little uderstood theory, that I pose the question for contemplation, but to help you understand the continious light projection will be striaght untill it reaches vector, being when the rotation speed exceeds that of (c) the light will then be exceeding the speed of light itself, and from then on begin to bend becoming a sheet of diminishing light, in its intencerty, and indeed be seen as a sheet of electromagnetics that will and dose interact with the suns oncoming electromagnetics

Further I add my knowlage dose not come from established forums or posted scientific papers which I find
unhelpfull in understanding mother nature, as my philosophy is based upon science is the art of the observervation of mother nature and is the primordial essants of science , which I see has been sercomvented and corrupted by money, and that true science has lost it way, the very reason for my attendance on this site, to inject some reality back into peoples minds that science dose not rule alone, its intellagent minds that rule who can observe and equate what they see without bublishing any books for proffit or wanting to claim the accerlades from some bent scientific fraternity that has lost there way

and for any future readers, my data is my data and dose not or is not reliant upon any other scientic understanding published or otherwise it is original in house data

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

You are assuming the law which has not yet been established being the costant, remembering this was the very part that Albert put to one side as it did not fitt into his equation, Qoute therefor it must be constant

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
futher more you are assuming that the lazer dot upon the moon, theory is the one and the same dot that you first fired pluss add to this your lazer would it not have to be moving, accross or upon the surface of the moon and not be stationary unless you made calculated corrections for this , that one would have to assume there required speeds involved , seeing a refleted light is no prof of where it is in real time, its a visual phonimina only and proves nothing as to where the photons are or exist and the arc they may be subjected to, prior to your visual contact , or indeed the terlemertary you are using to messure such a laze dot in real time upon the moons surface

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
futher more you are assuming that the lazer dot upon the moon, theory is the one and the same dot that you first fired pluss add to this your lazer would it not have to be moving, accross or upon the surface of the moon and not be stationary unless you made calculated corrections for this , that one would have to assume there required speeds involved , seeing a refleted light is no prof of where it is in real time, its a visual phonimina only and proves nothing as to where the photons are or exist and the arc they may be subjected to, prior to your visual contact , or indeed the terlemertary you are using to messure such a laze dot in real time upon the moons surface

And further more if its roll over Einstine, then you should be able to unravel Sir Issac Newtons crypitic he left us with being
Grind the stones so there is no beginning nor end and it shall give you the snakes that will show you the steps that you can climb

And if you cannot then get back to me and I will unravel it for you

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You are assuming the law which has not yet been established being the costant, remembering this was the very part that Albert put to one side as it did not fitt into his equation, Qoute therefor it must be constant

Sorry, but no.

Einstein didn't put this "to one side as it did not fit his equation." The speed of light was measured by many (including the Michelson-Morely experiment) to be a constant. It was measured to be the same regardless of the motion of the observer or the light source.

The speed of light may not be constant. But it was perfectly reasonable to assume it was, for Einstein, given it was measured to be constant multiple times.

You need to realize that one of the bases for relativity was that the speed of light is constant. This basis, along with another (also simple) basis (that there is no "preferred" reference frame for measurement,) led to the theory, which, BTW, has yet to be shown to be incorrect. Every time the theory is tested, it matches observations to within the finest degree of measurement we have.

Relativity might be wrong. However, until a better theory comes along, one that explains as much as relativity and with as much accuracy - along with more (obviously, any new theory must be better than relativity,) then you are stuck with it.

Harte

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Sorry, but no.

Einstein didn't put this "to one side as it did not fit his equation." The speed of light was measured by many (including the Michelson-Morely experiment) to be a constant. It was measured to be the same regardless of the motion of the observer or the light source.

The speed of light may not be constant. But it was perfectly reasonable to assume it was, for Einstein, given it was measured to be constant multiple times.

You need to realize that one of the bases for relativity was that the speed of light is constant. This basis, along with another (also simple) basis (that there is no "preferred" reference frame for measurement,) led to the theory, which, BTW, has yet to be shown to be incorrect. Every time the theory is tested, it matches observations to within the finest degree of measurement we have.

Relativity might be wrong. However, until a better theory comes along, one that explains as much as relativity and with as much accuracy - along with more (obviously, any new theory must be better than relativity,) then you are stuck with it.

Harte

Ho am just, perhapps this my be your understanding, but I beg to differ, see my explanation for same over and above Einstines understanding, you may find its hard to believe that some one has surpassed his understaning and also Higgs please also read my post upon Pyramid ORion blueprint and I am not a physicst I am a Nature Philosopher who happens to specialize in Quantum Geo Physics and my bent is Quantum Atomic optics of Hydro H2o@ Atomic six being the crystalography of Atomic refratory factors of distortion and fields of relativity, it is true you just never know who, or what you may find upon ATS, and if its still your opion, then I am happy to send you impirical litmus for the above, findings

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Sorry, but no.

Harte

Ho am just, perhapps this my be your understanding, but I beg to differ, see my explanation for same over and above Einstines understanding, you may find its hard to believe that some one has surpassed his understaning and also Higgs please also read my post upon Pyramid ORion blueprint and I am not a physicst I am a Nature Philosopher who happens to specialize in Quantum Geo Physics and my bent is Quantum Atomic optics of Hydro H2o@ Atomic six being the crystalography of Atomic refratory factors of distortion and fields of relativity, it is true you just never know who, or what you may find upon ATS, and if its still your opion, then I am happy to send you impirical litmus for the above, findings

and Further for those who may be intrested as to Sir Issac Newtons cryptic I here by unravel it for you and decode it

The Pyramid is built of ground stones, given its pyramid shape it has no beginning nor end, and it has the snakes, and within, it has the step chamber, the steps so large indeed you would have to climb

And it was this factor he then was taken with Solomans Temple and I also have unreveled this mystry being Identical to the Pyramid only with one differance,the Temple produced the HydroH2o@ atomic six by producing it via steam Qoute/ to celerbrate its completeion,the Temple was filled with cloud, mists, and what Isaac was wanting to discover was the secret to Solomans throne , chair, that its said followed him everywhere with out attendance or wheels, it is also stated that he Soloman had a very much larger unit, liken to a flying carpet that in a high wind that 2000 men were blown of it in a high wind,

And to the above I have gone a long way into proving that they possessed Split Photonics cold power and Zero sum Gravity Contained, and further reading of my posts on Orion Blue print may be of further intrest to all on this subjet

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Sorry, but no.

Harte

and Further for those who may be intrested as to Sir Issac Newtons cryptic I here by unravel it for you and decode it

The Pyramid is built of ground stones, given its pyramid shape it has no beginning nor end, and it has the snakes, and within, it has the step chamber, the steps so large indeed you would have to climb

And it was this factor he then was taken with Solomans Temple and I also have unreveled this mystry being Identical to the Pyramid only with one differance,the Temple produced the HydroH2o@ atomic six by producing it via steam Qoute/ to celerbrate its completeion,the Temple was filled with cloud, mists, and what Isaac was wanting to discover was the secret to Solomans throne , chair, that its said followed him everywhere with out attendance or wheels, it is also stated that he Soloman had a very much larger unit, liken to a flying carpet that in a high wind that 2000 men were blown of it in a high wind,

And to the above I have gone a long way into proving that they possessed Split Photonics cold power and Zero sum Gravity Contained, and further reading of my posts on Orion Blue print may be of further intrest to all on this subjet

To corretly quote that thread it is Giza Orion Blueprint

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Sorry, but no.

Harte

To corretly quote that thread it is Giza Orion Blueprint

Its also confirmed that Higgs field is on the money, see his comments re seeing people in the next dimension during his many experiments as did Newton as did Leonardo Di Vince but I guess you will want a direct link

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Standard issue and practice by all guild members as per moratorium agreed

When any payed up member is confronted by any truth, from any non guild member or public

Standard procedure shall be in forced and invoke procedures as stipulated in clause one annex five

Run inside secure operations building and secure all window and external doors to locked an bolted status

Contact your senor professor and out line the real truth to him, he has all the the appropriate information and training to deal with such truth, to make sure the public, if they, do hear such information, it can quickly and expertly dealt with or in act, in serious cases, a full denial, and or commence a media consultants campaigner, to discredit the said offender

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

When any payed up member is confronted by any truth, from any non guild member or public
Standard procedure shall be in forced and invoke procedures as stipulated in clause one annex five
Run inside secure operations building and secure all window and external doors to locked an bolted status

Lol thats a nice one, but make the std. operating procedure a
bit shorter. Too many annexes

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Sorry mate, but they want all the links, so I had to include there sworn oath and the preface that goes along with it

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Sorry mate, but they want all the links, so I had to include there sworn oath and the preface that goes along with it

and here is some thing you can put in your bunso burner that supersedes both Einstein and Higgs fields

Electromagnetics @ nominal LUX @ time specific
---------------------------------------------------------------
HydroH2o@Atomic (6) @ full distortion

= Gravitational increase

Via BOW-SUN not boson

= Specific gravity + - flux

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

and here is some thing you can put in your bunso burner that supersedes both Einstein and Higgs fields

Electromagnetics @ nominal LUX @ time specific
---------------------------------------------------------------
HydroH2o@Atomic (6) @ full distortion

= Gravitational increase

Via BOW-SUN not boson

= Specific gravity + - flux

I should also add, this has also superseded the Cern colliderton by five years, and or any results they might find, all of which can be found in above equation

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join