It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN claims faster-than-light particle measured

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

I cant see how this would be detectable in neutrino's but not detectable in other situations. On the plus side this is not the first time or lab this observation has been made in. Other labs have reported the same observation but with non-significant statistics.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjayk
reply to post by sirnex

Have you ever studied physics? Einstein's theories have been constantly validated by experiment. Many of today's technologies are based on the observations predicted by his theories.

just Sigh.

for example GPS.... funny that I have never noticed ppl complaining about accuracy once Selective Availability was switched off.... and guess what???? the onliest reason why you have the accuracy you have (provided you have good signals), is because they had to take special and general relativity into account during the design of the whole GPS system. Without taking that into account, GPS wouldn't have worked, rofl ... and that is all the proof I need (well, OK, I've studied relativity in physics at university too, but that is besides the point)

you can read a bit more about it over here :
GPS and relativity

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

Just an update. The experiment is now going to be modified to incorporate the criticisms on the original one, and then we will see again

www.bbc.co.uk...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join