It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRA onscene in Orlando for Republican Debate!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thanks for the reporting! I'm stumped tho, why no pics of Ron Paul?
Was he whisked away or something? I just got done watching his interview with Hannity. It was disappointing because Hannity was laughing and joking with all the other candidates, but only wanted to talk about Rand Paul on Air Force One with Obama, and argue with Ron about Iran.

ETA: nvm I did see 1 pic of Paul on page 2, I assume it was pre-debate?
edit on 22-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
shock me

hannity is interviewing paul

megyn kelly

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Paul / Johnson 2012!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

While I'm not a fan of any of the GOP candidates, or the tea parties for that matter, I'm finding the event as well as your personal reporting on it very interesting. Thanks for taking some of your time to give ATS a personal account of the debate GRA. I look forward to more updates

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by beezzer

I liked this one.

But TEA? Soldiers drink Jet Fuel/Diesal. Black and bitter!

Do push ups!

I'm sofistikated!

Push ups? After tea, of course.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

"Who wants to march up and down the parade field with the Sergeant Major?"

Ah...the "New" Army. Though I still miss it to a degree..I'm glad I retired.

It was time for this ol dinosaur to retire.

Push ups after Tea? What's up with that? Bleepin' Pepsi generation.....

Careful of your sons Nerf guns, he may put out your eye.

edit on 22-9-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Next year for this old man. At my age, I get to drive the PT course.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ain't nuthin' youngun'.

Just wakin' up I passed the APFT every day.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Wow, what a fascinating thread, GRA! Thank you very much for taking time to keep us all up to date and let us 'see' a bit of the inside of the machine!

I've watched a lot of Ron Paul footage and I think he always seems a little bit starstruck at the debates and things. He is always much more personable away from the MSM. Maybe he's allergic to ignorance.

Anyway, I'm really anxious about the Straw Poll. With the Governor's statement about whoever wins being the nominee and that the delegates had to be registered back in June, it just smells fishy. I also heard a rumor that only Rick Perry has been allowed to put up banners. Is that true?

Perry is definitely digging his own grave. With each debate I think he gets a little worse. Bachmann is definitely fizzling out. I still can't stand Romney. He seems like such a fake. As someone else said, he seems like a used car salesman. Cain being a former FED member and also his involvement in the Midwest energy scandal is an automatic disqualifying point. Huntsman, Santorum and Gingrich aren't really gaining traction. I LOVE Johnson and hate that they have ignored him so much. I was excited when he chose Paul as his VP. Disappointed when Paul didn't return the love.

This debate was by far my favorite.

For the record, I have voted in around 12 polls tonight and so far Ron Paul is leading them all. (big surprise, huh!) Ron Paul owns the internets!

Can't wait to read more of your updates. I'm more excited about Saturday's straw poll than I have been about the Oklahoma Sooners vs. Texas! (if you know anything about this rivalry, you know it's huge!)

RON PAUL 2012!

Btw, this video has been in high demand -

edit on 23-9-2011 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Is it just me or is the "news feed" on the FOX YouTube channel fake?? www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
So I started watching at 1 am. All I have seen is all the attention given to the back of the pack and serious questions asked to everyone except Dr. Paul. They just asked him about abortion for the millionth time. I'm really getting tired of this.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Kudos to Ron Paul for telling that reporter to let him finish a sentence. I mean really, he would ask a question then cut him off every 2 seconds. And Paul is right, not our problem if Iran wants to destroy Israel. Why does our country think so highly of Israel anyways?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life

Yeah it's huge. Hopefully you are staying at the Peabody there. If you haven't seen it you should check out the ducks. Thanks for the updates.

No, I'm staying at the Rosen. $89 rooms blocked out for this event!! I have stayed at the original Peabody in Memphis though. I love the Ducks!!! The Peabody hotels are extremely nice. The Rosen is nice to though.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I also heard a rumor that only Rick Perry has been allowed to put up banners. Is that true?

I don't know about "let," but it is definitely true that only Rick Perry banners are up. It looks like he is one of the sponsors in here!! Every where there is Presidency5 and Google and Rick Perry.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I don't know why, but I keep missing Paul and Perry. I've seen all the other candidates in several settings, but I'm always just little ahead or a little behind those two.

There is Ron Paul event in the morning though, so I hope I get to see him, and then Marco Rubio.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Great thread sounds like you had a good time. So what you think what chances ron paul has after the debate?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Briefly went through thread..awesome, thank you and very glad you are there covering this

Just watched the video with Hannity and Dr. Paul... What just happened there??? I mean did they actually just have a civil discussion??? And yes I know Hannity has agreed with some of his economic stuff (at least recently when it was PC to do so...well ya know after your proven wrong lol)...but even their foreign policy discussion was like, civil, and seemed like he was actually trying to listen to Ron Paul and understand.

Am I the only one kinda blown away at this? Is this a little indication that the media is kinda saying, ya know maybe we should ease up on him a little because he is so popular and despite our best efforts he is doing really well?

That just seemed really out of character for a Hannity and RP interview.

ETA: Someone mentioned they wished RP would ignore some of the questions and just speak to what he wanted to. I also feel this way; you see the other candidates do this often. For example the would you let the guy die health care question: an answer would be along the lines of, "well let me say this about health care..." and spell out your plan and why...than when the buzzer sounds..."so everyone would still be taken care of like they always have been under my plan". Something like that lol

edit on 9/23/2011 by toepick because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/23/2011 by toepick because: more thoughts (after more coffee..too early to be up)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
ATS has officially become the MSM.

and yea...Fox is MSM. if you get the highest ratings in cable...you are MSM.

so to recap...Fox is MSM. CNN is MSM. ATS is MSM.
edit on 23-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

..yeah, that makes sense.
(not really)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Getready,

Thanks for reporting on the event, if more reporters were like you maybe we would actually know the Real Truth about what is going on in the political arena.

You get a
from me.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join