It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would be the point of "paid disinfo agents" on ATS?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
"What would be the point of "paid disinfo agents" on ATS?"
Simple. ATS is a site which is a great revelation for paid disinfo agents. ATS is also a charity organization for them, because here, paid disinfo agents can get enough money to buy a spine for themselves. Other than that, they can realize their mother and father forgot to teach them how to behave, forgot to teach them any moral behavior, but for exchange they use their excellent skills how to lie to other people (Presumably their under educated mother and father would be very proud for them.). ATS is also giving them the opportunity to realize why the mirror is spitting them to face every morning. Uh... did I mention they can buy a new spine?

So this is the point for the disinfo agents here on ATS. It's revealing the true nature of every disinfo agent and showing them what they truly are. In their place I would buy a rope and play with the though of how to carry a bridge attached to their neck.

They also has a secondary purpose; to learn how to eliminate them and how to blow their cover. It's a training excercise here on ATS. i.e. they used to light up my day when I make my daily crusade against them and blow their cover on various forums based on the experienced what I learned here. These clows are easy to spot as they're usually undereducated low lives. Droids, working with Duracell battery.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by septic

It would be a game-changer. The Media are knee-deep in the coverup, so are NATO governments and academia. If the truth gets out, everything really does change after 911.

You mean that if the debunkers disappeared from this site the truth would immediately "get out"? I can't for the life of me believe that you can think that.

For a start there are several forums which have banned debunkers. And yet the "truth" remains stubbornly non-mainstream.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Have you ever noticed how 'Dead' those other sites are?

Without debunkers they have very few postings. Some one will post about how the government blew up the buildings. A few others will come in with "+1" comments then it dies.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I would assume paranoid control freaks would care enough to infiltrate boards since the beginning of boards in the way back days of yore of the internet. You know, over 20 years ago.
In any case, since controlling the masses was part of the agenda, it had to be assumed that steering those who were not taking to the system would be a needed result. Paid Disinfo has been around since Town Criers. It's a career path.
edit on 27-10-2011 by thejlxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Without debunkers they have very few postings.

Unless there's a Truther Fight. I love a good Truther fight. Balsamo and Turbofan, my favourite ever.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

It would be a game-changer. The Media are knee-deep in the coverup, so are NATO governments and academia. If the truth gets out, everything really does change after 911.

You mean that if the debunkers disappeared from this site the truth would immediately "get out"? I can't for the life of me believe that you can think that.

For a start there are several forums which have banned debunkers. And yet the "truth" remains stubbornly non-mainstream.

I misunderstood your question; I was referring to the truth getting out, whether or not that would happen without the debunkers remains to be seen, but IMO they're one of the reasons the Internet is here...to lead people to the State's message.

TV, radio and print are all one-way conversations; making those media ideal for propagandists. The internet is different; the victims of aggressive war now have a voice, as do the slave classes. It would be devastating to the message if the Internet wasn't crawling with not just disinfo agents, but whole sites set up and maintained by them.

The Internet was developed by the military and is also considered an enemy weapon by them. It would be naive to believe they aren't working overtime to control the message here too, and with more and more people turning to "alternative media", you can bet the vast majority of anything "alternate" is controlled too. This is why users who speak out of turn are banned, and sites that don't agree with the message are labeled "disinfo sites", and why threads that do expose the truth are lumped into the HOAX bin.

The majority of posts on controlled sites are probably software generated; it only takes a couple of operatives to keep several conversations alive, and to shout down those that get away from them; fake conversations by fake people on fake sites.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

Sites like this provide "polls" to see how effective the message is, and a honey pot to be able to easier identify and track those who have seen past the ruse.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
I love a good Truther fight. Balsamo and Turbofan, my favourite ever.

got a link to that one?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Or it could be the other way around; the truthers are paid shills that bring the skeptics in the door. That's more likely; I dont get a dime.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I misunderstood your question; I was referring to the truth getting out, whether or not that would happen without the debunkers remains to be seen, but IMO they're one of the reasons the Internet is here...to lead people to the State's message.

What do you mean "remains to be seen"? There are sites without debunkers, where they are banned. The truth remains unloved by the world at large.

TV, radio and print are all one-way conversations; making those media ideal for propagandists. The internet is different; the victims of aggressive war now have a voice, as do the slave classes. It would be devastating to the message if the Internet wasn't crawling with not just disinfo agents, but whole sites set up and maintained by them.

I rather agree with the spirit of this actually. But my point wasn't general, it was specific. Why would an organisation that conducted 9/11 risk the conspiracy by employing shills, especially when the evidence suggests they are useless?

This is why users who speak out of turn are banned, and sites that don't agree with the message are labeled "disinfo sites", and why threads that do expose the truth are lumped into the HOAX bin.

There are literally thousands of unbanned posters here who claim to have the Truth about 9/11. They remain entirely at liberty to discuss this. How does that fit your claim?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

got a link to that one?

Yes I missed that one. Balsamo is my all-time favourite, next to maybe Phil Jayhan.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

What do you mean "remains to be seen"? There are sites without debunkers, where they are banned. The truth remains unloved by the world at large.

This site works very hard to limit the conversation and ban debunkers.

Why would an organisation that conducted 9/11 risk the conspiracy by employing shills, especially when the evidence suggests they are useless?

When the questions are loaded with "especially when the evidence suggests they are useless", I realize you are not being genuine.

Why would fake sites set up fake conversations asking loaded questions?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

This site works very hard to limit the conversation and ban debunkers.

No, it categorically doesn't. I've never seen anybody banned from here for holding a particular viewpoint.

When the questions are loaded with "especially when the evidence suggests they are useless", I realize you are not being genuine.

Show me some evidence that suggests that debunkers do anything useful then. As I said above there are sites that ban debunkers and they are usually pretty quiet, so it seems that the use of paid debunkers would be pointless. Instead you could stop using them and the conversation apparently withers.

Nobody has yet been able to provide one iota of evidence to suggest that if debunkers weren't here there would be any practical advance for the Truth Movement.

Why would fake sites set up fake conversations asking loaded questions?

Exactly!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

got a link to that one?

Yes I missed that one. Balsamo is my all-time favourite, next to maybe Phil Jayhan.

Its from the "new FDR decode" thread. But the mods here removed most of the post. www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=7646808#pid7646808
It was so epic it was saved for prosperity and can be downloaded here.
skydrive.live.com...

Captain Bobby Socks is posting as R_Macky

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

paid dis-info agents?

come on guys, do you really think your really onto something?

Reading through various posts on this site, your not.. smoke screens stand in your way, and those smoke screens stop you from seeing anywhere near to clear. and therefore are no threat to any government that is doing something wrong...

I think if one of you was onto something, you would know about it by now.. (what with USA making you sign a secret service act & the attempt on your life)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So how was training at Camp Perry?..In all seriousness, if you are or were it doesnt bother me one bit, The Pentagon Defense Force and Secret Service did backgrounds on me, I know how they operate....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by piles

paid dis-info agents?

No, I'm talking about Epic Truther Fights. It's much more entertaining.

Altho Rob Balsamo could be classified as a paid disinfo agent.
edit on 28-10-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

No, it categorically doesn't. I've never seen anybody banned from here for holding a particular viewpoint.

i have; which makes you categorically incorrect.

I have been warned to not post certain subjects or I will be banned, and I witnessed it occur to a couple users. I was also told I wouldn't be allowed to even debate some topics. Then there's the HOAX forum which appears to be a cowardly way to further censure people without the need of a ban, and for the tenacious there are the crowds of allegedly real posters who will render a thread meaningless in ten minutes with dozens of garbage posts.

I'm not saying...I'm just saying...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

i have; which makes you categorically incorrect.

I have been warned to not post certain subjects or I will be banned, and I witnessed it occur to a couple users. I was also told I wouldn't be allowed to even debate some topics.

Proof?

Anyway, your ideas are bizarre. If there are people being paid to debunk stuff here, and they debunk stuff that the government doesn't like (which one must assume is what they do) then why does the site not just ban the people the debunkers disagree with? Put simply if the site is controlling what you read, why bother with the expense of debunkers?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Thanks for that link WayPast.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join