It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Walks out during ahmadinejad speech

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
LOL! I love it! I have to admit...I get a kick out of being lectured by a poster that has a picture of Tyler Durden on his posts! As if this person had gained some sort of ENLIGHTENMENT from watching a MOVIE that was produced and distributed by a large corp....in the same vein and connection to the Bullying Powers that the poster so powerfully villifies.
LOLUMAD?

Weak, you have failed to defend the falsified ignorant propaganda you have been posting and now you are going to comment on my avatar picture of Tyler Durden?

Where do you get this nonsensical drivel? ".in the same vein and connection to the Bullying Powers that the poster so powerfully villifies."

I shake my head in disbelief that people are really like that.

Hey I got nothing against ignorant people. I am ignorant in many way too.

You have to admit this is a beautiful speech

edit on 26-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Keep fighting the good fight against ignorance.
A note to all of those that think Ahmadinejad is some sort of evil creature that wants to force Sharia law on the world....
How many Jews live in Iran? How many Jews want to leave Iran for Israel?
If you don't know the answer to both questions...if you can't even get close, you really have nothing constructive to add.
Of course, you can "add" anything you like. This is a democracy.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

LOL! I love it! I have to admit...I get a kick out of being lectured by a poster that has a picture of Tyler Durden on his posts! As if this person had gained some sort of ENLIGHTENMENT from watching a MOVIE that was produced and distributed by a large corp....in the same vein and connection to the Bullying Powers that the poster so powerfully villifies.
LOLUMAD?

Weak, you have failed to defend the falsified ignorant propaganda you have been posting and now you are going to comment on my avatar picture of Tyler Durden?

Where do you get this nonsensical drivel? ".in the same vein and connection to the Bullying Powers that the poster so powerfully villifies."

I really am having fun replying to your posts! LOL! I have to give you credit....even though you don't have a leg to stand on...you still stick to your guns! LOL!

The difference between me and most other posters you may be in disagreement with is...I have real life experience by job in the matters we are discussing. I am not military but work with them on occasion and travel extensevly doing several jobs. So when you make statments to me...remember you are talking to a person who has been..."on the ground"...in many places.

The current King of Jordan...when he was but a prince and going to school in the U.S. at a very private and expensive Mass. located higher learning establishment....did his best to TAKE IN....and experience all that was America. He said he felt a weight coming off his sholders and vowed that when he took his fathers place....he would do his best to bring this FEELING home to his people. His Mom was an American actress who married his Dad the King.

Jordan has made peace with Israel and is a U.S. ally with a populous that is very progressive and much more educated than the majority of Arab youths. The benifits that Jordan now enjoys could easily be had by the Palestinians....if and when the younger generation says ENOUGH and peace is achieved.

You label me ignorant...but in reality....your posts are of such fantasy that I can't even get mad at you. LOL! I have family and friends right now in the desert and associates who have found themselves STUCK playing REF because certain groups would rather kill each other than make peace.

My childhoods friends Son...has just come home in a coffin after trying very hard not to allow Taliban...thugs....I can't call them fighters or soldiers because they would think nothing of hidding behind a child before being Man enough to honorably fight our guys head on. They are cowards and scum of the lowest level that get their jollies and reaffirm their MANHOOD by beating or whipping defensless women close to death....just to cover their cowardess and inferiority.

This attitude is also prevelent by your Hero...that little nutjob of a coward that is the Iranian Leader as well as his bosses...the religious leadership. These people embody all that is sick, cowardess, woman hating, compensating for their own shortcomings of what it is to be a real man.

If you support and glorify people of this mindset and failings....then....you yourself are just like them....Men who are so insecure that they need to beat a woman to death in order to prove their SICK IMPOTENT DESIRE...to be something they are not....REAL MEN. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGod

We have attempted to confront Ahmadenejad... He doesnt care to listen.

Eventually you just wash your hands of the mess and walk away. Hopefully the Iranian 2012 elections will replace Ahmadenijad with a moderate who understands history and is willing to talk.

Until that time, why waste the time on listening to him. All you need to do is go back and you can find his other speeches to the UN, and they are all pretty much the same.

When Arab countries decide they will stay when Israel takes the podium, then maybe western countries will extend that courtesy to Ahamdenijad.

I wont be holding my breath.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

LOLUMAD?

I really am having fun replying to your posts! LOL! I have to give you credit....even though you don't have a leg to stand on...you still stick to your guns! LOL!

Calm down. I know it hurts to be shown that what you believe in is based on bad journalism and ignorant views of what is really going on. Its ok. You are not alone.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by RedGod

We have attempted to confront Ahmadenejad... He doesnt care to listen.

Eventually you just wash your hands of the mess and walk away. Hopefully the Iranian 2012 elections will replace Ahmadenijad with a moderate who understands history and is will to talk.

Until that time, why waste the time on listening to him. All you need to do is go back and you can find his other speeches to the UN, and they are all pretty much the same.

When Arab countries decide they will stay when Israel takes the podium, then maybe western countries will extend that courtesy to Ahamdenijad.

I wont be holding my breath.

I am not concerned with the little Iranian nutjob...as I know it is but a matter of time before his own people throw him out of power along with all the other religious Iranian leadership. It is inevitable....it is but a matter of time...and I will love watching as the new young leadership that will inherit that country....tracks down, arrests and puts on trial....every single member of the THUG group of old guard supporters who attacked...beat and killed innocent young kids who protested in the streets....and watch as justice is served.

What I am concerned with is how anyone....including our poster here who supports these murderous crazies....can actually glorify people who commit attrocities such as these on their own people. It shows me that some people...reguardless of facts...will believe what they want...no matter who gets hurt. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Ahmadinejad says Holocaust a lie, Israel has no future - Friday Sept 18th 2009 - Tehran

(Reuters) - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called the Holocaust a lie Friday, raising the stakes against Israel just as world powers try to decide how to deal with the nuclear ambitions of an Iran in political turmoil.

Emphasis added by me.

He goes on to say -

"The pretext (Holocaust) for the creation of the Zionist regime (Israel) is false ... It is a lie based on an unprovable and mythical claim," he told worshippers at Tehran University at the end of an annual anti-Israel "Qods (Jerusalem) Day" rally.

This comes directly from the horses mouth. Care to spin it?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

This is not my argument, but you are full of #.
I don't mind saying it either.
Do you really think that you can come to America and get EDUCATED? Let's be honest, how about indoctrinated.
That is your first big mistake. But, you continue.
You speak of fighting the enemy "head on", but you could never admit that the only time you fight the enemy "head on" is when you know you have the far greater advantage. Surely you know that..you are not a fool....

Who gives you the far greater advantage in a military sense? Of course it is the fools that allowed the United States that is owned by Israel, to be in charge of the creation of money itself. Money that can buy the weapons that drop from the NATO planes that kill innocent men, women, and children.

The problem with "debates" such as this, is that no one dies in these debates. But, in real life, people die because you line up on one side or the other, and thus, you allow people to die in your name. If you align yourself with the viewpoint that Iran is evil, then you align yourself with the "west". So, you agree with the "west', and you feel that Iran is a greater evil than the "west" that Ahmad rails against. Right?

The problem should be obvious at this point. Perhaps it is not. I will make it clear.

You are aligned with people that make it a point to go out of their way to kill other people. In THEIR homes. In THEIR country. In THEIR HOMES... or did I already say that. Are YOU comfortable in your home?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

Iran is not evil in the least. The Iranian government on the otherhand would give Satan a run for his money. The differences between Iran and the west in mindset is the basis of the issue.

The west places value on life, prefering to kill the enemy before themselves, and do their best to engage only military targets (something that is not 100% possible).

Iran on the other hand has no issues sending civilians into harms way. For an example of this all we need to do is look at the Iran Iraq war. Iran used school children, having them hold hands and then sending them forward of the troops to clear out mine fields.

Irans view on life centers around protecting the regime and doctrine they spin, not the people. Ahmadenijad has not done anything that is in the intrest of his own people.

To people like him its not a problem to start an action knowing civilians will die. To him its the greatest sacrifice a person could make.

When you confront an ideology where life is second chair, how does one deal with them? The US and USSR had enough nukes for MAD (Mutually assured destruction). They both understand the consequences of what would happen if war broke out, which is what helped keep the peace.

Iran, if they had a nuke, could care less about mutually assured destruction. So long as they can set one off and kill as many people as possible, its not relevant to them what the consequences will be to their own country and the iranian people.

With that being said -
How do we fix things?
Its a 2 way street, however the problem we seem to be having is communication.

Its like Klingons talking to Romulans with no universal translator.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

[SNIP]

I know some very tough and experienced people and neither do they post on the web or go one GIANT LEEP further and put a picture on that post of what their mind has made them by desire to be more than they are...ie...Brad Pit. The sad thing is....the picture is a ficticious charachter so you are not comparing yourself to a real person who has accomplished something you admire....you have allowed your desire to be more than you are make yourself laughable to anyone who actually done these things or fought against them.

I post here to relieve stress. My real life is very complex...too complex...and this site allows me to discuss things that I would not with people I work with...and it is a good distraction. But...I KNOW WHO I AM! I have no need to post a picture in some effort to either shock or allow it to speak for me as to what are my ideals. To do so would be simply....LAUGHABLE! Split Infinity
edit on 27-9-2011 by Dr Love because: Please use the "reply to" button when excessive quotes are involved. Also, please discuss the topic not the member you're having the discussion with. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

To be honest I think if the facts walked up and smacked them in the face they wouldnt realize it. The best we can do is to continue talking and flech out the truth on both sides.

I agree about Ahmadenijad and his fate, as well as that of the Syrian leadership.

One of the more difficult things I have come across on this site is trying to "debate" with people who come from a background where its not permissable to challenge the government, where any questioning of religion can result in death.

What I find interesting is how they claim western media is propoganda. What exactly are they basing the comparison on? I still have yet to see anyone who claims western media is propoganda actually explain why it is.

If peace is to come in the middle east, our generation is going to have the hardest time adapting.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

X,
I can't communicate with the Jehovah's witnesses on the level THEY want to communicate. They want to convert me, while I counter with some Hindu teachings.
The point is, and will remain this. YOU tell me what Ahmad has done, but yet you don't tell me what Netanyahu has done. I will concede EVERYTHING real or imagined that Ahmad had done.
He is the ultimate BOOGEYMAN. He is the antichrist himself.
But, YOU could never admit to the horrors of the west, and if YOU reside in the WEST, what YOU are doing is much worse than the antichrist himself. Own it X. At least understand WHAT you are party to.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

This is not my argument, but you are full of #.
I don't mind saying it either.
Do you really think that you can come to America and get EDUCATED? Let's be honest, how about indoctrinated.
That is your first big mistake. But, you continue.
You speak of fighting the enemy "head on", but you could never admit that the only time you fight the enemy "head on" is when you know you have the far greater advantage. Surely you know that..you are not a fool....

Who gives you the far greater advantage in a military sense? Of course it is the fools that allowed the United States that is owned by Israel, to be in charge of the creation of money itself. Money that can buy the weapons that drop from the NATO planes that kill innocent men, women, and children.

The problem with "debates" such as this, is that no one dies in these debates. But, in real life, people die because you line up on one side or the other, and thus, you allow people to die in your name. If you align yourself with the viewpoint that Iran is evil, then you align yourself with the "west". So, you agree with the "west', and you feel that Iran is a greater evil than the "west" that Ahmad rails against. Right?

The problem should be obvious at this point. Perhaps it is not. I will make it clear.

You are aligned with people that make it a point to go out of their way to kill other people. In THEIR homes. In THEIR country. In THEIR HOMES... or did I already say that. Are YOU comfortable in your home?

Here is the reality....by a certain groups actions and attacks....the U.S. went to war. WAR....not a baseball game but WAR. This group did everything it could to inflict death and mayhem upon Americans or American interests.

So after the U.S. violently retaliates....and people get killed...we start hearing the whinning....the U.S. is emperialistic....the U.S. is an occupying force. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN!?!?

Our military goes to great lengths to avoid civilian casualties...more so than any military in the history of war. Yet....the LOOSERS WHINE!

As far as the Taliban....yes we would love nothing better than to kill them all at a distance. But when it gets close and a highly trained U.S. soldier and in the mountains...it's going to be Special Forces...or an ellite Mountain division....experiences many times a Taliban fighter using a child for a human shield or the practice of killing Female teachers and little girls who are just going to school because in their minds....an educated woman might see them for what they truly are....a COWARD. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

I understand what I am party to, and as I have stated before Israel is not an angel. However, my comparison stands when it comes to the value of life and the manner its viewed in the arab world, especially by those who subscribe to the more radicalized versions of Islam.

Israel has gone on the record wanting peace and has consistently made that argument.

Ahmadenijad, as well as Hamas, has continually called for ISrael to be wiped off the map.

To most arabs, the Ahmadenijad mindset IS peace to arabs.

Israel withdrew from Gaza.. All military, all settlements. Hamas still launches attacks into Israel... Why?
Because its their position Israel is not to exist, and they will do whatever they can to acheive that goal. Hell its even in their charter, and just recently the Hamas leadershgip said they wont support any plans that call for the recognition of ISrael.

As I said before, I wonder why Israel does what it does.

When an Isreali atack kills civilians you guys are all over it.

When Hamas launches a guided missile at a chool bus you guys are quick to offer up any excuse under the sun to excuse the incident and somehow put it back on Israel.

My personal favorite are when people claim Hamas is run by Mossad.

The problem is you guys are NOT willing to accept the facts that people on the opposite side of the fence as Israel is CAN do wrong.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

At some point, you should take a good look at yourself.
I know it is difficult, and actually may be impossible to imagine yourself as a human being.
The gigantic leap...that I cannot help you with, is to imagine the burned and charred infant of this "enemy" that YOU have created...that is YOUR child.
You haven't been attacked. That is a story that you bought. A fantasy to make you fight and kill men, women, and children for the benefit of others.
YOU will never benefit. In fact, you are suffering, and will suffer further for your own actions.
Trust me. Meditate on it. Truth is a son of a bitch, but it is the only way out of darkness.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

At some point, you should take a good look at yourself.
I know it is difficult, and actually may be impossible to imagine yourself as a human being.
The gigantic leap...that I cannot help you with, is to imagine the burned and charred infant of this "enemy" that YOU have created...that is YOUR child.
You haven't been attacked. That is a story that you bought. A fantasy to make you fight and kill men, women, and children for the benefit of others.
YOU will never benefit. In fact, you are suffering, and will suffer further for your own actions.
Trust me. Meditate on it. Truth is a son of a bitch, but it is the only way out of darkness.

Really now. Yes...I was attacked....I have friends who are dead....my childhood friends son is dead...he died trying to protect a village that the Taliban tried to destroy....TRIED...to kill ever person...men, women and children just because they allowed the U.S. to build a school that allowed little girls to learn. They TRIED....they FAILED!

He was a sniper who left his post above the village and came down to the fight as the Taliban held up in that school and hid behind children because they were pinned down. They used those kids as human shields to avoid my friends kids targeting and even though he could have shot right through the building using IR target aquisition...he believed it was to risky. His name was Josh...he died trying to save as many kids as he could.

You dismiss the obvious cowardess that the Taliban has shown. You assume that I am separate from these things...I am not. It is pitiful how you avoid the obvious evil and causes that brought us to where we are now. This area of the world as well as the arab world...has been for a long time....run by leaders who give no rights to women and use their own people as slaves in order to benifit by reasons of ancient religion and tribal practice.

This time around...their arrogance and false sense that they are more than what they truly are...that being nothing more than thugs and having delusions of power...has made them nothing more than targets in an open field. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

[SNIP]

Really? still talking about my avatar? Not good, not good.

edit on 27-9-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Look at those cock-a-roaches run. When he turns the light on.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
WOW! You are truly something! You have to be one seriously messed up individual to post something like that. What really has me at a loss is that I can't believe anyone would be so gullible...or stupid...as to be taken in by his rhetoric. I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sad for you!

I think I will LAUGH! LOL! Split Infinity

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join