It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Walks out during ahmadinejad speech

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I'm still waitng for you to cite the part of the speech where he denied the Holocaust happened.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican

I'm still waitng for you to cite the part of the speech where he denied the Holocaust happened.

From which year would you like to be referenced? The interview with NBC in 2006 or in his speeches to the UN or his speeches he has given with Iran and abroad touching on that topic?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican

Here you go:

EU delegations walk out of Ahmadinejad UN speech denying the Holocaust by: AFP

eju.org

Pax
edit on 9/26/2011 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The crazy little bastard that is Irans leader...well not actual leader since he can't make a move without approval from the Religious leadership...was a member of the "STUDENTS" that held Americans hostage back in 79. The moment that Reagan was sworn in as President....the hostages were released. Reagan had made it clear that the U.S. would respond militarily in a big way if they were not released.

The game that this nut is playing now is dangerous. When the leader of a country elludes to Nuclear actions....the U.S. takes notice and this is a lot different from some dictator screaming anti-us rhetoric. The current plan in dealing with Iran is to just wait as it is just a matter of time before the majority young populous gets fed up and throws out the old guard.

But if by some stupidity these crazies actually start screwing around with nukes...we will most likely see the third time the U.S. uses Nuclear weapons in a war. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Your link is bullcrap and has no information at all but a blatent unintelligent lie. Actually read the transcript rather than looking fooolish

reply to post by SplitInfinity

You should really research what you are saying because it is complete rubbish and a lie. You watch too much tv.

Here he is.

In a September 2006 interview with NBC Nightly News Anchor Brian Williams, Ahmadinejad said that when he called the Holocaust a myth he was merely trying to communicate that it was not just Jews that died, but millions of people and he wants to know why it is the Palestinian people that have to pay for the Nazis' slaughter of the Jewish people.[70]

In the second World War, over 60 million people lost their lives. They were all human beings. Why is it that only a select group of those who were killed have become so prominent and important? Do you think that the 60 million who lost their lives were all at the result of warfare alone? There were two million that were part of the military at the time, perhaps altogether, 50 million civilians with no roles in the war — Christians, Muslims. They were all killed. The second and more important question that I raised was, if this event happened, and if it is a historical event, then we should allow everyone to research it and study it.

The more research and studies are done, the clearer the issue gets. We still leave open to further studies absolute knowledge of science or math. Historical events are always subject to revisions, and reviews and studies. We're still revising our thoughts about what happened over thousands of years ago.
Why is it that researchers are jailed? Why is researching this issue prohibitited? Where as we can openly question God, the prophet, concepts such as freedom and democracy? And the third question that I raised in this regard: assuming that this happened, where did it happen? Did the Palestinian people have anything to do with it? Why should the Palestinians pay for it now? Five million displaced Palestinian people is what I'm talking about. Over 60 years of living under terror. Losing the lives of thousands of dear ones. And homes that are destroyed on a daily basis over people's heads. You might argue that the Jews have the right to have a government. We're not against that. But where? At a place where their people were — several people will vote for them, and where they can govern.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Iran president speaks much wisdom
edit on 26-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Your link is bullcrap and has no information at all but a blatent unintelligent lie. Actually read the transcript rather than looking fooolish

reply to post by SplitInfinity

You should really research what you are saying because it is complete rubbish and a lie. You watch too much tv.

Here he is.

In a September 2006 interview with NBC Nightly News Anchor Brian Williams, Ahmadinejad said that when he called the Holocaust a myth he was merely trying to communicate that it was not just Jews that died, but millions of people and he wants to know why it is the Palestinian people that have to pay for the Nazis' slaughter of the Jewish people.[70]

In the second World War, over 60 million people lost their lives. They were all human beings. Why is it that only a select group of those who were killed have become so prominent and important? Do you think that the 60 million who lost their lives were all at the result of warfare alone? There were two million that were part of the military at the time, perhaps altogether, 50 million civilians with no roles in the war — Christians, Muslims. They were all killed. The second and more important question that I raised was, if this event happened, and if it is a historical event, then we should allow everyone to research it and study it.

The more research and studies are done, the clearer the issue gets. We still leave open to further studies absolute knowledge of science or math. Historical events are always subject to revisions, and reviews and studies. We're still revising our thoughts about what happened over thousands of years ago.
Why is it that researchers are jailed? Why is researching this issue prohibitited? Where as we can openly question God, the prophet, concepts such as freedom and democracy? And the third question that I raised in this regard: assuming that this happened, where did it happen? Did the Palestinian people have anything to do with it? Why should the Palestinians pay for it now? Five million displaced Palestinian people is what I'm talking about. Over 60 years of living under terror. Losing the lives of thousands of dear ones. And homes that are destroyed on a daily basis over people's heads. You might argue that the Jews have the right to have a government. We're not against that. But where? At a place where their people were — several people will vote for them, and where they can govern.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Iran president speaks much wisdom

LOL! Too much TV! That's the first time anyone has ever accused me of doing THAT! LOL!

He speaks much WISDOM? WOW! That is possibly the SINGLE MOST STUPID STATEMENT i have ever read on a board. This guy is so unstable that even Irans religious leaders have to reign him in on occasion and we are talking about people who have no issue stoneing to DEATH a woman who has been raped and declaring a Death Sentence upon her for adultry!

I truly feel sorry for you as you are confused and have made the mistake of embracing true evil in an effort to speak out about another percieved injustice. Live and learn a guess. Good Luck! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I truly feel sorry for you as you are confused and have made the mistake of embracing true evil in an effort to speak out about another percieved injustice. Live and learn a guess. Good Luck! Split Infinity

Your ignorance over the matter is not uncommon. Its viral.

Here is the "evil" Iranian Pres.

God has not created humans for aggression, bloodshed, rancor, selfishness and destruction. He made humans His vicegerents on earth and has asked them to, on the one hand, make earth prosper by using their God-given potentials and to prepare the ground for the growth of divine attributes in all humans, and to provide all with a life full of beauty, amity, freedom, justice and goodness; and on the other hand in pursuance of this path, to prepare for a prosperous, everlasting life endowed by God's mercy.

God has obligated humans to live divinely and socially, for it is only through social life and interactions with others that divine attributes may emerge.
groups.yahoo.com...

I am assuming you have an attention span that can handle many paragraphs. But enlighten yourself before you speak. groups.yahoo.com...

Of course with the grace of God Almighty a hopeful trend is flourishing in the heart and soul of human societies. The universal eagerness for justice, purity, and love for others, monotheism and the quest for perfection is clearly and increasingly on the rise. A universal resistance against the acquisitiveness, aggression and selfishness of the bullying powers is being formed.

Today, the bullying powers' thoughts, practices and strategies are rejected by nations and governments, and all are seeking to establish new human relations based on justice with a view to attain prosperity, perfection, security, and sustainable welfare. This is the very auspicious phenomenon that all the traditions of creation and the ruling laws of the universe emphasize and support.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Here is some more "EVIL" spouted by the Iranian Pres....

Let us, hand in hand, expand the thought of resistance against evil and the minority of those who are ill-wishers. Let's support goodness and the majority of people who are good and the embodiment of absolute good that is the Imam of Time, The Promised One who will come accompanied by Jesus Christ, and accordingly design and implement the just and humanistic mechanisms for regulating the constructive relationships between nations and governments.

Oh great Almighty, deliver the savior of nations and put an end to the sufferings of mankind and bring forth justice, beauty, and love. - A.A

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Here are examples where your bud, denied the holocaust.

In 2005, said this

Iranian leader denies Holocaust Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has courted further controversy by explicitly calling the Nazi Holocaust of European Jewry a "myth". They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets" He said.

BBC

Now go ahead and call that link junk!

How can you defend this clown that constantly spews hate? He does not care about the Palestinians, or the Muslims the people of his country.
He is a narcissistic lunatic!

Pax

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

You understand that he's calling for the end times, right?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

So instead of confronting his crap, we walk out, making him think that there's no one with the guts to stand against him. That's a great idea. What are we going to do next? "Double Dog Dare" him to start slinging his nukes? And yes, he does have nukes already.

reply to post by Xcathdra

See above.
edit on 9/26/2011 by RedGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
just goes to show how civilized we are huh?

its like arguing with a moron, you pin them down with words so they throw a tantrum and walk away or want to fight

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Your BBC link is crap too.....

What he said was......

On 14 December 2005, in Zahedan, Iran, Ahmadinejad said: ‘People in Palestine are getting killed every day by the new rulers of Palestine. As a consequence of the Holocaust, the Europeans took land from the Palestinians for a Jewish state. I don’t care whether the Holocaust took place or not, but it is illogical to give a piece of Palestine for compensation. Some people make an awful fuss about that Holocaust, make a myth of it. (…) Countries that themselves have nuclear, chemical and biological weapons should not raise an outcry when Iran wants access to peaceful nuclear technology.

Billion dollar point " As a consequence of the Holocaust, the Europeans took land from the Palestinians for a Jewish state. I don’t care whether the Holocaust took place or not, but it is illogical to give a piece of Palestine for compensation"

Explain that one atheists.

p.s Dont google 'dinijad denies holocaust' because then you will just find and post meaningless propaganda.
Try 'transcripts' of his speeches.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

What he said was......

On 14 December 2005, in Zahedan, Iran, Ahmadinejad said: ‘People in Palestine are getting killed every day by the new rulers of Palestine. As a consequence of the Holocaust, the Europeans took land from the Palestinians for a Jewish state. I don’t care whether the Holocaust took place or not, but it is illogical to give a piece of Palestine for compensation. Some people make an awful fuss about that Holocaust, make a myth of it. (…) Countries that themselves have nuclear, chemical and biological weapons should not raise an outcry when Iran wants access to peaceful nuclear technology.

Billion dollar point " As a consequence of the Holocaust, the Europeans took land from the Palestinians for a Jewish state. I don’t care whether the Holocaust took place or not, but it is illogical to give a piece of Palestine for compensation"

p.s Dont google 'dinijad denies holocaust' because then you will just find and post meaningless propaganda.

First of all your posts are making you look foolish! Not once in your rhetoric have you included a link.

Secondly, are you calling me an atheist? Do you really want to go there? I'll make it perfectly clear to you.
My God is the God of Abraham you know the man known as 'Christ Jesus. He promised Israel that land over 2,000 years ago.
They became a state in 1948. Israel which includes the Jews and the Gentiles meaning anyone who follows Christ regardless of their ethnic! background, skin color or religious choice.

Now your pal, Ahmedinejad loves Allah and claims Mohammad is the Supreme God. He thrives on murder, war, lies and deceit.
You are as deceived as your hero is. Careful whom you call an atheists.

Pax
As evidenced by his claims to wipe Israel off the map. He is the antithesis of Christianity.

Now if that is whom you choose to defend, I would have to gather that is how you believe as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
America will end up paying for their actions, ironically, with their own hands.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Again, more foolish propaganda. This is what he said.

In a greeting to the world's Christians for the coming new year, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he expects both Jesus and the Shiite messianic figure, Imam Mahdi, to return and "wipe away oppression."

"I wish all the Christians a very happy new year and I wish to ask them a question as well," said Ahmadinejad, according to an Iranian Student News Agency report cited by YnetNews.com

"My one question from the Christians is: What would Jesus do if he were present in the world today? What would he do before some of the oppressive powers of the world who are in fact residing in Christian countries? Which powers would he revive and which of them would he destroy?" asked the Iranian leader.

"If Jesus were present today, who would be facing him and who would be following him?"

Read more: Jesus, Mahdi both coming, says Iran's Ahmadinejad www.wnd.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Here is video .

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Your ignorance over the matter is not uncommon. Its viral.

Here is the "evil" Iranian Pres.

God has not created humans for aggression, bloodshed, rancor, selfishness and destruction. He made humans His vicegerents on earth and has asked them to, on the one hand, make earth prosper by using their God-given potentials and to prepare the ground for the growth of divine attributes in all humans, and to provide all with a life full of beauty, amity, freedom, justice and goodness; and on the other hand in pursuance of this path, to prepare for a prosperous, everlasting life endowed by God's mercy.

God has obligated humans to live divinely and socially, for it is only through social life and interactions with others that divine attributes may emerge.
groups.yahoo.com...

I am assuming you have an attention span that can handle many paragraphs. But enlighten yourself before you speak. groups.yahoo.com...

Of course with the grace of God Almighty a hopeful trend is flourishing in the heart and soul of human societies. The universal eagerness for justice, purity, and love for others, monotheism and the quest for perfection is clearly and increasingly on the rise. A universal resistance against the acquisitiveness, aggression and selfishness of the bullying powers is being formed.

Today, the bullying powers' thoughts, practices and strategies are rejected by nations and governments, and all are seeking to establish new human relations based on justice with a view to attain prosperity, perfection, security, and sustainable welfare. This is the very auspicious phenomenon that all the traditions of creation and the ruling laws of the universe emphasize and support.

LOL! I love it! I have to admit...I get a kick out of being lectured by a poster that has a picture of Tyler Durden on his posts! As if this person had gained some sort of ENLIGHTENMENT from watching a MOVIE that was produced and distributed by a large corp....in the same vein and connection to the Bullying Powers that the poster so powerfully villifies.

I can tell by your posts that you have never served or have been part of a group that is charged with certain responsibilities that are essential for ensuring this posters right to do so. If the leadership....iranian....that this poster is defending...had any say in this posters right to do so....he would not be posting at all!

My Ignorance? THAT'S a good one! Everything that you have posted that you hold so dear would be subverted and destroyed by those you defend. Your very freedom to post and to have opinion is the declared enemy to the Iranian Leadership.

You are behind the times...a dinosuar in an age of the twitter and facebook generation that has so completely become ingrained in the Iranian youth as to become their method of communication to circumvent an oppresive government that had no problem killing as many of their own children as possible just to hold onto power.

I have traveled all over the world and I can tell you with 100% certainty....if you were to spout this BS to an 18 year old student dodging bullets in the streets of Syria or Iran....that student would KNOCK YOU UNCONCIOUS! Then tell you and your stupidity and ignorance to GO HOME! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

What he said was......

You seem to be concerned about the condition and deaths of the Palestinians. The condition that the Palestinian people find themselves in is very much of their own making. During the German occupation/invasion of this area as well as North Africa...in attempt to secure Oil Fields...many tribes of this area sold their services to the Germans and allegences of the peoples of this region are historically documented to SWAY WITH THE PAY.

What do you think would happen to the Palestinians if the Nazis were not driven from this area by the U.S. and it's allies durring WWII? I will tell you what would happen....they all would eventually become victims of the Nazi PURIFICATION PLAN...and their fate would have been the same as many Jews.

Even now...the Palestinian people could be enjoying massive amounts of relief aid and money sent by the U.S. as a benifit for following the ROADMAP TO PEACE with Israel. Instead...they fight amoungst themselves. The U.S. is pro Palestinian statehood....as long as their is peace with Israel. Still...they fight.

Reguardless of how you feel about the United States....it is better to have the U.S. as a friend than an enemy...and lets face it....any delutions of fighting the U.S. over some archaic sense of Honor...is just suicide. The U.S. is the big dog on the block and the current stupidity that is occuring in how the Iranian leadership is dealing with the U.S. only puts more nails in that leaderships coffin.

I fear for the youth of the Middle East as they want nothing more than what we have...freedom and right of self determination. Reguardless of this and their dreams of democracy...the U.S. will respond with great violence if the Iranian leadership plays nuclear brinkmanship. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

LOL! I love it! I have to admit...I get a kick out of being lectured by a poster that has a picture of Tyler Durden on his posts! As if this person had gained some sort of ENLIGHTENMENT from watching a MOVIE that was produced and distributed by a large corp....in the same vein and connection to the Bullying Powers that the poster so powerfully villifies.
LOLUMAD?

Weak, you have failed to defend the falsified ignorant propaganda you have been posting and now you are going to comment of my avatar picture of Tyler Durden?

Where do you get this nonsensical drivel? ".in the same vein and connection to the Bullying Powers that the poster so powerfully villifies."

I shake my head in disbelief that people are really like that.

Hey I got nothing against ignorant people. I am ignorant in many way too.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join