It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Walks out during ahmadinejad speech

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
CNN Live, ahmadinejad spoke about the us military bases around the world, you know i am getting sick and tired when US walks out during a speech at the UN, i would just love when some other nation walks out on America.

And just look how CMM is attacking ahmadinejad qutie typical of CNN
cheerleaders for obama.

USA and other countries walked out to show their disgust when once again he denied the Holocaust happened - would you rather they sat, listened intently and applauded?

Do you actually watch the news with the volume turned up?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
This country's representatives and leadership is an absolute joke.

It's embarrassing to be represented by a bunch of clowns.

....... or perhaps they were showing their contempt for someone denying the holocaust - make your own mind up but of course you already have, haven't you?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

"Why does not Ahmadinejad speak about how he will change Iran into one day a tolerant society in which woman, gays and lesbians have equal rights?"

Gay folks in America don't enjoy equal rights or they could get married.. maybe one day ohblahblah will change America into a tolerant society..lol.. btw as I recall, Ahmadinejad actually said something about Iran not having gays like America.. probably because Iran is like 1950s US where homosexuals hide.

Also hilarious because American elite do not tolerate anything they cant control..or tolerate other nations making decisions some distinguished bozo across the isle disagrees with.

Seems not tolerating opinions that question their crippled credibility is par for the course... sigh, one day America will be a society that can tolerate criticism.. when, oh when will dear leader speak of this day?.. before the grand UN circle jerk of elders?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So you are saying that living with Shariah is about the same as living the USA, and so don't you worry about it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It's all posturing. They know he's right about much of what he says. There are a number of countries who aren't on board with the agenda of the world-wide cabal to created a One-World government and a police state and Iran is one of them.

I'm starting to see through the smokescreen. When Hugo Chavez said "Then devil himself stood here", he wasn't far off. Rules for Radicals #12, Destroy the Individual. That's how they roll. What really should be happening is the rest of the world should stand up and walk out when the U.S. talks. This fake "War on Terror" is meant to me a money machine for the elite. Want to know where the $2.3 trillion went that Rumsfeld couldn't account for? How about black ops, private sector mercenaries? Black Water? Other world leaders, mainly so called "regimes" are fully aware of the black government that is really calling the shots. The best way to minimize people like Ahmadinejad is to "walk out", making him look like the bad guy.

Their house of cards will come tumbling down soon. Definitely within the next year but it may start much sooner. In the words of Doc Brown from Back to the Future, this baby is about ready to hit 88 MPH and you're going to see some serious 54it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Underworlds
reply to post by Dr Love

Maybe they walk out in order to avoid any possible psychological programming that might occur through verbal subliminal suggestion if they had stayed.

¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡! i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡
WHY HASN'T ANYONE IN THIS THREAD MENTIONED THEY WALKED OUT OF THE SPEECH AFTER HE SAID THE TWIN TOWERS DID NOT HAVE JETS FLY INTO THEM, THAT THEY WERE DESTROYED BY EXPLOSIONS INSIDE THE BUILDINGS?
¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡! i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡¡!i!¡
-that's when they (U.S.) walked out.

(can you h34Rme now?
edit on 23-9-2011 by 2PLUS2IS22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Things like saying 9/11 were pretexts for invasions and other such things, while possibly true, would nonetheless understandably be infuriating and do seem rather disrespectful.

Is it disrespectful for America to kill 3000 of it's own citizens?

Any time someone mentions 9/11 to the government they shrug it off like it's nothing,or they can't be bothered with itor they walk out.Why are they so afraid of the 9/11topic?We all know why.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
Oh please.. you personally experience the Iranian lifestyle long enough to pass voir dire?.. or ANY of you internet experts?

Sure.. just as those on the other side of the fence do when speaking about the US.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by watermarc74

This OP only put in part of the activity. In actuality, the US LED a walk-out on this speech, as it was a platform for "oh, how cool am I" and not of any other value than for the speaker to enjoy the bile spewing for from his mouth. I'm sick of hearing how America is infringing on other countries, when the US is constantly being asked for assistance. Stop asking for assistance if you dislike America so much. We could certainly use some time to focus on our own ills. Don't attack us for trying to help OR for defending ourselves.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Good that guy isnt right in the head. One more thing didnt a bunch of countries walk out not just America, so maybe you need to change the title of your thread it is misleading.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 2PLUS2IS22

Because they believe that too. Having a leader of country say the same thing makes them feel all warm inside.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bekke
reply to post by watermarc74

This OP only put in part of the activity. In actuality, the US LED a walk-out on this speech, as it was a platform for "oh, how cool am I" and not of any other value than for the speaker to enjoy the bile spewing for from his mouth. I'm sick of hearing how America is infringing on other countries, when the US is constantly being asked for assistance. Stop asking for assistance if you dislike America so much. We could certainly use some time to focus on our own ills. Don't attack us for trying to help OR for defending ourselves.

My other favorite is when people go off on the West, defend Israel, Livya or Syria, and how free they were before western "intervention". Funny enough they dont live in those countries.

Nothing like defending a false freedom in the middle east from the comfort of their western residences. Makes one wonder why they cant be in those countries, Syria Iran or Libya, to make those arguments?

What you are trying to sidestep though is those other countries who walked out, didnt have to. Its no different than Iran leading the walk out when Israel has spoken in the past at different UN meetings.

Something that people who have their pantys in a twist over the US walkout are apparently, desprately, trying to ignore so not to appear as hypocritical.

Who cares if a country walks out? Why is it even relevant?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Look I love my country, I would not want to live anywhere else in the world, but that is just plain childish.
Our foreign policy sucks, and I fear the ones that are really pulling the strings in Washington, will bring about the end of the world, or set things in motion at the very least.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

The EU apointees walked out the other day when one called another a pedophile.

Which was interesting, because they guy is on record as being a defender of pedophiles. Apparently, in the EU you can be walked out on for calling a pedophile a pedophile.

Playing nice with the crazy people doesn't actually work.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
CNN Live, ahmadinejad spoke about the us military bases around the world, you know i am getting sick and tired when US walks out during a speech at the UN, i would just love when some other nation walks out on America.

And just look how CMM is attacking ahmadinejad qutie typical of CNN
cheerleaders for obama.

USA and other countries walked out to show their disgust when once again he denied the Holocaust happened - would you rather they sat, listened intently and applauded?

Do you actually watch the news with the volume turned up?

Yea hes like listening to a dammed fool at this point. Its like Bozo the Clown or some well known crack pot get up and run his face.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarzan the apeman.
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Good that guy isnt right in the head. One more thing didnt a bunch of countries walk out not just America, so maybe you need to change the title of your thread it is misleading.

Excuse me? why should i change the thread title, the thread is just fine, Oh by the way those who walked out are americas puppets.

Like the french, dont like do the thread name? thats not my problem.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

"Why does not Ahmadinejad speak about how he will change Iran into one day a tolerant society in which woman, gays and lesbians have equal rights?"

Gay folks in America don't enjoy equal rights or they could get married.. maybe one day ohblahblah will change America into a tolerant society..lol.

True (partially), we could do some work to expand gay rights. We could repeal DOMA, pass a marriage equality amendment, all kinds of things. But at least we don't hang them from the backs of trucks while chanting God is great.

. btw as I recall, Ahmadinejad actually said something about Iran not having gays like America.. probably because Iran is like 1950s US where homosexuals hide.

Of course they hide, they are hanged to death when they are discovered. Quite possibly tortured and raped before that, too.

Also hilarious because American elite do not tolerate anything they cant control..or tolerate other nations making decisions some distinguished bozo across the isle disagrees with.

I disagree with executing people because they're homosexual. I wouldn't give the time of day, let alone a respectful audience, to anyone who authorizes or is legally responsible for such an execution. If that makes me a bozo, so be it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

You know thats insult right?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Would you please elaborate?
A defender of pedophiles is A pedophile?
Am I reading you right?

Let's boil this pot of bull# down, shall we?
The "US" walked out. This means very rich and well connected Neocons that are hell bent on dominating the world walked out on a man that was telling the truth.
There is no way anyone can refute this with any evidence. I will post the speech if I have to, because I suspect most here haven't even watched it, and have no clue what he actually SAID.
Am I right?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join