It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad speaking at the UN - Is he going to declare war?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I do understand your comments. And they do make a lot of sense. I.e. Iran saving face during a window of opportunity, rather than letting SHTF first.
I mean, it would make great sense for Iran to do that. They could keep their nuclear program - which if it is currently intended for peaceful purposes - won't be a problem for them.

I have seen a lot of the videos linked here regarding iran's head of defence. I've also gotta watch the second matrix again - good movie haha.
But about iran's head of military - they are very intimidating, and almost disregard any chance of a real compromise between all nations.
This goes for israel as well. They hold very firm beliefs towards the iranian regime, but are told to refrain from an offensive-defence or "counter attack" by the US.

Although, the ONLY thing i have great trouble with a lot of what people say, (including, but not limited to your post) is america's thirst for democratic state in iran.

It's extremely difficult to approach this, because 50 years ago, the CIA helped impose a leader in favour of the anglo iranian oil company's plans to take the oil away from the iranian economy. So america was widely seen as the culprits.
Although in the 70's, Ruhollah Khomeini was seen as a saviour to the nation, in favour of a democracy, and was brought into power as their first supreme leader.
However, as soon as he came into power, he introduced a referendum to swap the monarchy with an islamic state, which 98% agreed with.
I have an iranian-born workmate who was in the iran/iraq war who sat down in his office one day after work and told me all this, and how khomeini - despite having good intentions originally, was an idiot as he was also corrupted by power and foreign interests towards his death, and ended up removing oil from the iranian economy like his predecessor, against his own original goals.

We should try and push them towards a "state religion" (rather than secular), so that way, they can at least have a state endorsed religion without having to let themselves be run ENTIRELY by "divine guidance".
Imposing secular belief would be to seperate government from religion entirely, but the former is a great compromise in my opinon.

Sure, the youth have always wanted a democracy, but they are being blinded by a theocratic government that is trying to get back at the western world in a way that defies a lot of international laws. Unfortunately they don't see that they aren't taking a good path.
It's like you hitting my car on the road, so i pull you out of your car and beat you until you're unconscious rather than talking, and understanding that maybe you made a bad judgement (in this context, iran shouldn't hold modern america accountable for the actions of the AIOC). Perhaps instead, they should look at the culprits that are still in existence, like the CIA, who guided a leader into power, without the opinion of the iranian people.

Rather than stationing the US navy and airforce in the strait of hormuz, perhaps the UN should aim to comprimise between helping iran by holding those accountable for their actions 50 years ago - WHILE also trying to offer alternative governments chosen by a predominantly young iranian population, and if they disagree - well then the world will know the iranian regime has no goal other than domination.

That way, when they go to build nuclear weapons, it won't be on bad terms - or instead no one should have nuclear weapons. That would be a perfect world.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

I agree with you on the Shah issue...but remember....the U.S. was countering a VERY REAL PLAN by the former Soviet Union...to invade state by state until they reached the Strait of Hormuz. This was not a fantasy but an actual plan where after Afghanistan was Invaded....one of the most Non-Violent loving U.S. President of all time....President Jimmy Carter...created...THE CARTER DOCTRINE...which stated that any attack or interference of U.S. suppliers of Middle Eastern Oil....would be considered an ATTACK ON THE NATIONAL SECURITY OF THE UNITED STATES. This came from Jimmy for GOD sakes!

THAT...is how close to WAR the U.S. and CCCP were and one of the main reasons...along with the U.S. Hostages in Iran...that Ronald Reagan was elected. Many people don't remember this but the moment Ronald Reagan was sworn in as President of the U.S.....Iran RELEASED ALL THE HOSTAGES. It was either that or the U.S. would immediatly go to WAR with Iran. The Soviet Union advised the Iranian Religious leadership to let them go as they KNEW Reagan was serious.

Yes...backing the Shah was a mistake...but we had World Changing Issues at stake and as "UNCLE" has told me many times...if people knew how many times the U.S. and CCCP almost went to war back then...no one woud ever get any sleep. By the way...AHMADINEJAD...was one of the "STUDENT HOSTAGE TAKERS". Anyone with any clearence knows this. So we are dealing with HIM and he doesn't have control of Jack S#!% as the Religious Leadership pulls his strings as well as ongoing DIA and CIA communications with High Ranking Iranian Military Leaders who KNOW what the outcome would be if there was a U.S./Iranian WAR.

Just like in Iraq....our Intell. groups are in contact with Irans Military as if the Iranian Leadership was ordered to either close the Strait or attack U.S. Naval vessals....it is hoped that massive loss of life of Irans Military Sailors, Soldiers, Airmen as well as any poor SOB in a SUB....could possibly be averted by the Military siding with the Pro-Democracy Leadership. This happened in Iraq as entire Iraqi Divisions surrendered after communication was established. Unfortunately....over 80,000 Iraqi Soldiers who decided to fight....were OBLITERATED by a High Altitude B-52 Smart Munitions Carpet Bombing run...these Soldiers were specifically selected as targets as they had a long history of Human attrocities and Loyalty to Saddam. None of the Soldiers of that Republican Guard Division survived the B-52's strike.

After that...Messengers from many Iraqi Divisions were sent to accept terms and recieve instructions on what to do to avoid death. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
he doesn't have control of Jack S#!% as the Religious Leadership pulls his strings

Yeah, well, it is said that Ali Khamenei who succeeded khomeini is one of the word's worst dictators, and still takes the title of supreme leader.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxdaniel21

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
he doesn't have control of Jack S#!% as the Religious Leadership pulls his strings

Yeah, well, it is said that Ali Khamenei who succeeded khomeini is one of the word's worst dictators, and still takes the title of supreme leader.

This is true...and also why we are worried. This crazy SOB may just want to go down in a Blaze of Glory...we KNOW the Iranian Military Leadership wants...NOTHING TO DO....with fighting a WAR against the U.S. Military...this is why so many CIA and DIA emissaries are establishing communication with all of Irans Military Leadrship. Irans Military knows they would all be killed in a matter of 24 to 48 hours....ESPECIALLY THE NAVY AND AIRFORCE....so why die for an old mans insanity. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Who really cares what any leader or politician says? Its all dogma...all rhetoric. Every country has suppressed its people in one type of way or another....who cares if it is Israel, the U.S., Iran, or whomever. You can blast the U.S. for its war-mongering but no country is clean. We fight wars to appease corporations and special interest. Others suppress and oppress its citizens. Get over it already. Its all bull...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
Who really cares what any leader or politician says? Its all dogma...all rhetoric. Every country has suppressed its people in one type of way or another....who cares if it is Israel, the U.S., Iran, or whomever. You can blast the U.S. for its war-mongering but no country is clean. We fight wars to appease corporations and special interest. Others suppress and oppress its citizens. Get over it already. Its all bull...

Cos....I can tell you from experience....even though wars have been fought for OIL such as the First Gulf War...there is an overall plan. Believe me...and I have seen this for myself with my own eyes...you do don't want to be living in an area or country that has a RAPID DECLINE of suppy of Energy, Food, Leadership and especially communication.

Within 72 to 96 Hours....an place on this Earth that is used to a relative High Standard of Living...such as we are here in the U.S, and Canada or the E.U.....and this area is cut off from Electricity, Food, Communication and General Leadership....will turn into a VIOLENT MOB...and you will be right there with them making sure you get clean water and food and GOD forbid this happens at Winter.

The U.S. Intell. Depts as well as Military plays out Computer Generated scenarios....in infinite combinations....all day....24/7....FOREVER. The one CONTANT in all these scenarios is any country that lacks the Energy whether it be OIL, Electric, or Alternative ways to run an energy grid....will spiral into total CHAOS within the shortest possible time. This is mostly due to inability of communication with local and state as well as Whatever form of Govermental Leadership that Country has.

So there is a plan...for the time being it is protection of the Middle eastern Oil Fields...while ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOURSES....and there are more developed or in development than you could imagine....can be tied into a reconstructed Energy Grid....that is much more compartamentalized than we have now where electricity from thousands of miles away is routed to large population areas. The new grid will be less suseptible to effects half way accross North America. So there is a PLAN. It is a question of Markets and slowly converting but with Global Warming a threat...I think it will happen sooner than later. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Split-

In the same vein as your post, it seems FEMA has been "playing out" a lot of these scenarios. There is a lot of talk about FEMA camps, etc. You have to wonder if something big is coming our way. I heard one figure estimated approximately $370 billion dollars was spent on natural disaster aid in 2010. That's a significant amount of cash. It increased by some ridiculous number from last year. Your post is right on. You are absolutely correct when you talk about the potential decimation of areas and regions from loss of resources. I remember a couple years when there was a problem with the power grid here in the north east; remember that? It was kinda scary.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Split-

In the same vein as your post, it seems FEMA has been "playing out" a lot of these scenarios. There is a lot of talk about FEMA camps, etc. You have to wonder if something big is coming our way. I heard one figure estimated approximately $370 billion dollars was spent on natural disaster aid in 2010. That's a significant amount of cash. It increased by some ridiculous number from last year. Your post is right on. You are absolutely correct when you talk about the potential decimation of areas and regions from loss of resources. I remember a couple years when there was a problem with the power grid here in the north east; remember that? It was kinda scary.

Hell...where I live...in Mass...this Hallowen 2011....we had a massive SNOW STORM that hit when there were still leaves on the TREES! This is one of the signs of Global Warming...Green Leaves on trees on Oct. 31st? Then a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF WET SNOW!?! We had no power for 7 days and even though I was alright because I am Trained in Survival and had two generators...one of which went on me and have TWO GAS HOT WATER HEATERS...for which I own and REFUSED TO ALLOW THE SALES PERSON SELL ME THE NEW DESIGN WITHOUT A PILOT...he wanted me to buy the ones that electronicly lit...HA! I had hot water and a Gas stove plus I have Grills...plus I had electricity.
My relatives all flocked to my place...and I let them stay as 7 days in the COLD...is a long time for the unprepared. I always have plenty of food that can be boiled like pasta and have a supply of other staples and batteries....Propane lamps...plus I am EXTREMELY WELL ARMED...but I am not some crazy end of the world guy...I have just seen disaster and War UP CLOSE and how you nice neighbor can become an adversary. I grow most of my own food as I have a HUGE GARDEN...I admit...I have FERNANDO...my gardener help with the tough stuff...but I use the lawns Grass Clippings to Avoid Weeding as they are spred around the plants and I have a guy come in after I rototill and I use alot of peletized Lime before tilling as in the North East the soil is acidic and must be limed. Then I get a friend who does landscaping to dump fresh cut grass from THAT DAYS GRASS CUTTING from a loaded dump truck...spread it out and plant through it. Before all this I burn all the Spring and Fall branch clippings and spread that out as well...I make the garden as self supporting as possible and use Tomato cages with Bamboo reinforcement as the tomato plants grow huge and have to be suckered. I also grow cucumbers VERTICLY as they grow up a lattice and take up less space and do not ground rot...point is anyone can do this with even a small bit of land...my garden is organic and I use no pesticide...nor do I need to...this saves alot of money but I am wealthy so I donate alot of food to the local food bank...I also Hunt...point is...what we take for granted...people in Iran...LONG FOR...70% of people under the age of 30 Years old! Think about THAT! These KIDS ARE NOT THE ENEMY....but less than 10% of the population controls by Killing and Beatings any attempt at challenging the Government or Leadership...VERY BRUTAL! These Iranian Kids need our help...they are not the enemy....Hopefully if the S#!% hits the fan...our communication with the Iranian military will have effect and they will back the KIDS....and what really gets my goat is when a person comes on this board posting about an IRAN topic and states IRAN WILL BE VICTORIOUS OVER THE GREAT SATAN and China and Russia will help Iran...No...they will not! The only REAL FRIEND IRAN really has right now is the country preventing Israel to Bomb their Nuclear Sites which would Kill MILLIONS eventually from radiation. The True friend of IRANS PEOPLE IS THE UNITED STATES! We are the only Force other than Irans own people...who can turn this around. Hopefully without a single shot being fired...if not...then the U.S. will try to prevent the Deaths of at a Minimum One Million Iranians by ADVANCED MILITARY WEAPONS.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
These accusations he makes, are pretty much true. The US is spending so much on war it's fuelling the war machine! And 9/11 was just a pretext to invade other countries for their resources. This man is amazing

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
He is ramping up his rhetoric as a result of Turkeys recent decision to become the leader of the Middle East.

Iran has long vied for dominance in the region and are watching their gains slip away to a newly resurgent and militarily provocative Turkey.

Turkey's military and government has been eyeball deep in narcotics processing and trafficking for a very long time. They are tied at-the-hip to the CIA. Rest assured, Turkey is a US vassal state and they will do anything they are told.

Sibel Edmonds had quite a lot to say about Turkey. You might want to look up her whistleblowing revelations.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You got to admire a guy who bravely stands against any kind of injustice inside and out side his own country.....He is been very well known for his sizzling speeches about the corruption of certain Iranian elites/banks and corporation inside Iran as well...I am sure he even treats his own family the same way!... And you got to give a guy like that some credit for the effort and the courage, although you might not agree with him 100%. I think it is mainly because of Iran and Ahmadinejad that a lot of people in the world are trying to think out of the box for a change....I am not suggesting that this is neccesarly a good thing,but it sure is a very welcomed change of pace from the biased MSM.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Is he not right though?

"Staging 9-11 as an excuse to attack afghanistan and iraq"? Yup.

"accused us of war mongering and trying to control the world for its own financial gain " That's what the US is doing.

I respect him & Iran more than I respect my (UK) government, the US or Israel. He stands up for his people and says what he sees rather than cowering from the various world superpowers.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by gravitational

How am I full of it? Please think your answer out before you respond. You do know that those youtube videos are lies right? Do you speak Persian? Everyone knows that they lied about that comment. He said wipe the Israeli regime off the map, metaphorically speaking, not Jews.

I dare you to find me ONE person who speaks Persian to tell us otherwise. Keep on drinking the cool-aid

It's funny how the same people on here spread the same lies over and over on here. Telling it over and over doesn't make it true.

I speak Arabic and I dare not hide the truth, not from you. Although I can’t hear him say "Al mout el Israel", IMO. He did call them Satan [Gotta agree with that]. Arabic and Persian are like English and Spanish, really. Some core word never change. I am guessing the subtitle is right? Just my guess and should not be taken as proof.
edit on 4-10-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Al mout el Israel is in Arabic and in Farsi.
Both mean the same – death to Israel.

How is life in la la land ?

Source or you are lying.

---

Just some fun background

"mout" is so close to the word for Death in a number of languages:

Muerte - Spanish
Morte/Mort - French
Mareth - Cornish
Marwolaeth - Welsh

And since Farsi/Parsi/Persian has so much Indic influences I've also seen
numerous Britishisms and Anglo-influences from that last 150 years within
the language.

And if you want to get LITERAL:

Al mout el Israel

There are two possible literal translations
depending upon whether you like to
transliterate "el" as "to" and "Al" as "The"

The "Al" can be transliterated as a direct
"the" or as an honorific which causes the
the word after it to be assumed as a
great or noble cause.

The Death To Israel

or another possible figurative translation:

The Great Death To Israel

Just some historical perspective.
On an ethnic note, many if not most Iranians
are actually Indic rather than Semetic/Arabic in
origin which more of an ethnogeographic relationship
to Northwestern India than to the Arabian Penninsula.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

You know the saying "you can lead a horse to water, but be darn if you can make him drink it " the are over 100 of them vids and post of his translated speech saying the same thing , anyone gonna believe it , no just like they do not believe the Holocaust took place.

Back on topic at some point in time, yes he,Ahmadinejad will declare war when Un does his move SK so to will this nut job on Israel then we will have a true WW3.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

well here is the Google search for that www.google.com... from the link Al Maut Al Israel MP3 and Video Download
www.mp3uing.net/media-al-maut-al-israel
al maut al israel. Al Mawt li israil - Death Israel. listen and download Al Mawt li israil - Death Israel on mp3, mp4, 3gp and wmv format. Duration: 3.75 min | Plays: ... this should back you up but then who wants the truth any way when BS and false hoods are more pleasing

edit on 8-4-2013 by bekod because: line edit

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join