It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad speaking at the UN - Is he going to declare war?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It was a very ironic when he FIRST mentioned anything about 9/11 The next camera shot showed the gentleman tapping the man next to him like....

Hey he is spilling all of the beans......

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
It was a very ironic when he FIRST mentioned anything about 9/11 The next camera shot showed the gentleman tapping the man next to him like....

Hey he is spilling all of the beans......

Pretty big asumption your making there.

He could just as easily be saying "Hey, how is Martha and the kids?".

edit on 23-9-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad........can't declare War.

He has no Air Force. No Navy to speak of. And no Army that can be projected. He can't declare War.

Iran filed a protest at the Chemical Weapons Convention against the US.

Seems Iraq DID have WMD's. Made in the US of A chemical weapons. We bombed the bunkers holding them, and they weren't safely destroyed per the Treaty. Some were flown out and not declared.

Ahmadinejad forced the US to admit WMD's were found in Iraq. Go to the Chemical Weapons Convention website and read the Documents. Page 5 on the US response to Iran's protest.

That raised more eyebrows than this speech he just gave. Does anyone rationalize the Liability of what we did?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

that is very true,but i think all goverments do the same

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
There is much more proof showing they did it than they didnt. Trust me, ive read all the conspiracy theories, and they are so bloated and convoluted as to be next to impossible.

Bla, bla, bla, I know everything about 9/11 it was a muslim attack, yada, yada, yada. The official story is major BS and everybody who thinks its true is either a government shill or ignorant as hell.

Untrue. They may kill other people on the other side of the world in false wars, drummed up to line the pockets of the likes of Dick Cheney and Halliburton, but they treat their own citizens immensely better than Iran treats its own. Especially here in Canada.

And that makes it better, if you kill millions of people in unjust wars? How pathetic is that! Are those people less valuable than a life in Canada, the US or Europe? We have different values in the West, that is true, but we have NO right to impose those values on other countries and especially not by using war, which has NEVER been used to bring justice and freedom anyway.

And I, unlike you tend to think that yes, while the mainstream media lies and paints false pictures, perhaps maybe not every single article you read is a lie. Maybe once in a while truth seeps through? But no, in your world everything is a lie, not one person or news source can be trusted, and certainly you are being followed and watched everywhere you go.

Your fantasizing! Where did I say that?

Avoided what? Obviously you think the Iranian uprisings were incited by western powers, and while i think that yes, they might have had a hand in it, i certainly think the protesters had very valid greivences. We are obviously not going to see eye to eye on this.

If they had a hand in it, it is against international law. If the people disagree they will rise up without our "help".

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

There is much more proof showing they did it than they didnt. Trust me, ive read all the conspiracy theories, and they are so bloated and convoluted as to be next to impossible.

Bla, bla, bla, I know everything about 9/11 it was a muslim attack, yada, yada, yada. The official story is major BS and everybody who thinks its true is either a government shill or ignorant as hell.

Untrue. They may kill other people on the other side of the world in false wars, drummed up to line the pockets of the likes of Dick Cheney and Halliburton, but they treat their own citizens immensely better than Iran treats its own. Especially here in Canada.

And that makes it better, if you kill millions of people in unjust wars? How pathetic is that! Are those people less valuable than a life in Canada, the US or Europe? We have different values in the West, that is true, but we have NO right to impose those values on other countries and especially not by using war, which has NEVER been used to bring justice and freedom anyway.

There are so many holes in the 9/11 conspiracy theory that you'd have to be deluded to still believe it.

War has been used to bring freedom, the Allied invasion of Europe in ww2 probably saved the western half of the continent from Soviet occupation, South Korea is a free...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Funny how the people who believe in the 9/11 conspiracy theories and Ahmadinejad call those who dont believe ignorant. Dont forget that this man wants to wipe Israel off the map, and is creating nuclear weapons as we speak. Dont forget this man believes the holocaust of jews in WW2 never happened.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Al mout el Israel is in Arabic and in Farsi.
Both mean the same – death to Israel.

How is life in la la land ?

I made this account just to point out that you are absolutely wrong, "Al mout el Israel" does not mean death to Israel in Farsi, that is only Arabic, I speak Farsi and Arabic so I should know.

Death to Israel in Farsi is translated as "marg ba Israel", and when Iranians say "death to Israel", they are not talking about killing Jews, they are talking about the destruction of the terrorist state of Israel.

Please, you've a right to express your opinion, but what you're expressing now is not your opinion, you're merely spreading lies either intentionally or through ignorance.

Stop putting yourself and your country to shame.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The u.s. Always walks out of his speeches. You have to ask yourself why they even show up when it is assumed they will just walk out. Making a silent message once in a while is ok but it shouldnt be predictible otherwise it loses whatever flare they were trying to achieve.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
okay i am not an iran sympathizer but there is something on ats that happens on basically every thread but i never see it when it pertains to this. and what i am getting at is this:

many people claim iran's leader has said he wants to wipe israel off the face of the earth. this is the biggest argument going on at every one of these threads as to why we should attack iran.
Personally i have never heard or read him saying this. So per ats: show me the link where he said this. where is your proof. link or it didnt happen !

Sorry if this is common knowledge but to me it is not. i have never heard or seen this man say this. only from second hand accounts. or from the msm. well not good enough for me or ats.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

He never made such a statement, Ahmadinejad constantly talks about his views on Israel, and constantly refutes the US media outlet propaganda. He always says he is against the Zionist regime, not against Jews. He is against the current state of Israel because of its regime, which he regards as an "occupying regime". He says it all the time, the trick of the book is that msm never publishes or views his speeches in full context, they sometimes just publish a small quote out of context, or other times a complete vague translation.

People have a tendency to believe what the box in front of them views, I don't know whether it is a cultural thing, or related to naivity, one thing I do know, it has to change.

Once again, he has made his views towards Israel very clear, anyone who has questions should direct his attention to Ahmadinejad himself, not the msm. They should go and look for Ahmadinejad's own explanation and even refutation of msm propaganda.

How can people continue the lies when he even takes a portion of his time to speak about the lies msm spread against him with that quote "wipe Israel off the map".

There's even an article in Wikipedia regarding the "wipe Israel off the map" quotation, here is the article:
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is the quote:

Our dear Imam (referring to Ayatollah Khomeini) said that the occupying regime must be wiped off the map. We cannot compromise over the issue of Palestine. Is it possible to create a new front in the heart of an old front. This would be a defeat and whoever accepts the legitimacy of this regime has in fact, signed the defeat of the Islamic world. Our dear Imam targeted the heart of the world oppressor in his struggle, meaning the occupying regime. I have no doubt that the new wave that has started in Palestine, and we witness it in the Islamic world too, will eliminate this disgraceful stain from the Islamic world.[2]

Note, he says "occupying regime must be wiped off the map", note - he is talking about the destruction of the Zionist regime, which he regards as an occupying regime.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Good or bad we (US) are forcing our will (good or bad) through use of force or threat of force. Defending America does not require us to force our will on the world. We are unable to force our will on china because they can hit us hard with Nukes. That is why other countries want nukes. They want them so America can not force its will on them. American security does not require us to protect israel or any other nation. America has the ability to exist in this world autonomously. We can produce everything we need right here. Our national policies and use of our military go far beyound defending the US and it's cons titution. Iran is certain6lya menace though but not a threat to us homeland.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
Good or bad we (US) are forcing our will (good or bad) through use of force or threat of force. Defending America does not require us to force our will on the world. We are unable to force our will on china because they can hit us hard with Nukes.

China can't hit anyone with nukes after they lose their fuel source, Iran.

No fuel= no military.

The reason they want Iran toppled immediately is to stop China and send them back to the stone age. If China doesn't get its fuel supply taken away, they will surpass the West in technology/research.

That's why Europe/US/Russia want Iran toppled....to put a noose on China.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

China can't hit anyone with nukes after they lose their fuel source, Iran.

No fuel= no military.

The reason they want Iran toppled immediately is to stop China and send them back to the stone age. If China doesn't get its fuel supply taken away, they will surpass the West in technology/research.

That's why Europe/US/Russia want Iran toppled....to put a noose on China.

I cant disagree with you however neither are a danger to US soverignty at present time. The over use of and spending on our military to force our will on the world is probably more of a threat to the United States than the countries we are bombing. We are following the Soviet Empire off the cliff.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by insaan

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Al mout el Israel is in Arabic and in Farsi.
Both mean the same – death to Israel.

How is life in la la land ?

I made this account just to point out that you are absolutely wrong, "Al mout el Israel" does not mean death to Israel in Farsi, that is only Arabic, I speak Farsi and Arabic so I should know.

Death to Israel in Farsi is translated as "marg ba Israel", and when Iranians say "death to Israel", they are not talking about killing Jews, they are talking about the destruction of the terrorist state of Israel.

Please, you've a right to express your opinion, but what you're expressing now is not your opinion, you're merely spreading lies either intentionally or through ignorance.

Stop putting yourself and your country to shame.

I'm truly honored you made an account just to answer me.

So, you confirm that “Al mout li Israel“ is indeed Death To Israel in Arabic.

“they are talking about the destruction of the terrorist state of Israel.”

isn't that EXACTLY as saying: “wipe Israel off the map” ???

Now riddle me this. How exactly is he going to achieve that goal ?
Is he simply going to wave his magic wand and peacefully make Israel vanish into thin air, or is he going to use more orthodox methods like jeee, I don't know, start a war either directly or by his proxies ?

Next question to is: how dumb do you think we are ?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

You can't even admit your mistake, or your lie, even though it has been exposed.

Go back and read what you wrote, you said it is both in Arabic and in Farsi, I will quote you:

"Al mout el Israel is in Arabic and in Farsi.
Both mean the same – death to Israel. "

Now riddle me this, why would you make such an assertion? Was it out of ignorance or an intentional lie?

Even the Wikipedia article I posted points out the intentional or un-intentional mis-translation of Ahmadinejad's statement, and clears all doubts about what he said, even adding Ahmadinejad's own refutation of the intentional or un-intentional mis-translation of his statement. One thing that he didn't say was to "wipe Israel off the map".

I know you're not interested in changing your mind, so I'll just leave it at that, your mistake or lie has been brought to attention, my job is done, you can continue with your usual activities now.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join