Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ahmadinejad speaking at the UN - Is he going to declare war?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

Double standards mods. My reply was to an ilmannered post. Where someone said thats my "f...... problems" But that post remains!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
But what I said was the truth!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I can understand what he says.

General note to everyone, we don't always see the world the way you do.

To be honest if he stood up and said "I like the USA and cuddle tree", the US would have still got up and walked out.

They want it that way.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher

You were not telling the truth, you were blatantly lying regarding Ahmadinejads statements. You are blinded by US and Zionist government hate speech and propaganda towards Iran. The Iranian people don't want him gone. They democratically elected him.

The people that are fighting the government in Iran are terrorists sponsored by your very own CIA and the Zionists and that is one of the major reasons why Iran's society is less "free" than ours supposedly is. We have to stay out of other countries business and that is what people like you have to understand.

edit on 23-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher

You were not telling the truth, you were blatantly lying regarding Ahmadinejads statements. You are blinded by US and Zionist government hate speech and propaganda towards Iran. The Iranian people don't want him gone. They democratically elected him.

The people that are fighting the government in Iran are terrorists sponsored by your very own CIA and the Zionists and that is one of the major reasons why Iran's society is less "free" than ours supposedly is. We have to stay out of other countries business and that is what people like you have to understand.

Your kidding me, right?

All those tens of thousands of people who protested the last election were western agents I suppose? The Basaj who beat them in the streets, shot and murdered them must have been CIA killing their own "suicide agents", right?

News flash. Other governments besides the US can be corrupt as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Your kidding me, right?

All those tens of thousands of people who protested the last election were western agents I suppose? The Basaj who beat them in the streets, shot and murdered them must have been CIA killing their own "suicide agents", right?

News flash. Other governments besides the US can be corrupt as well.

Any pictures of protests? Dead people? Police shooting? Tens of thousands of People? Who gave you that information, where did you read or see it? MSM maybe?

It is a very well known FACT, that there are groups in Iran sponsored by the US and Zionists that are trying to bring people up against the Iranian government. And people everywhere can be persuaded to do anything if you promise them what they want.

What would you say if Iran would do that in the US? Always ask yourself that question. Look at how peaceful protests in Europe and America end up in violence because of police action. Look at the growing police state in the US. Danger comes from within, from your own government, not Iran.

I am not saying everything is alright in Iran, there are Human Rights violations, which I am not defending at all. All I am saying is we should hold up a mirror to ourselves first, look into it, and start living by the standards we set for the rest of the world. As long as we don't do that we are just a bunch of stupid hypocrites.

Apart from that Iran has never invaded another country. Iran is none of our business, we cant even fix our problems at home.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Any pictures of protests? Dead people? Police shooting? Tens of thousands of People? Who gave you that information, where did you read or see it? MSM maybe?

Ask and you shall recieve!

Wiki entry of protests:
en.wikipedia.org...

A few Al Jazeera posts on the violence, since you will call any Western sources lies or biased:

english.aljazeera.net...

english.aljazeera.net...

This one is interesting, as it is a current Al Jazeera article showing how the Iranian regime is clamping down ahead of time to head off a protest supporting the arab uprisings. Not the actions of a tolerant government:

english.aljazeera.net...

This is showing the very public and well know murder of Neda Agha-Soltan, caught in a famous video that made its rounds on youtube and more:

en.wikipedia.org...

If you want, you can find the video of her tragic murder online. Those holding her in their arms as she dies are clearly not CIA.

It is a very well known FACT, that there are groups in Iran sponsored by the US and Zionists that are trying to bring people up against the Iranian government. And people everywhere can be persuaded to do anything if you promise them what they want.

What is it you suggest the Western and "zionist" agents told all the thousands of protesters to incite them? You say people can be made to do anything. I suggest they have valid humans rights issues they were protesting against. Women are treated shamefully in such countries.

What would you say if Iran would do that in the US? Always ask yourself that question. Look at how peaceful protests in Europe and America end up in violence because of police action. Look at the growing police state in the US. Danger comes from within, from your own government, not Iran.

I never once said danger will not come from within for us. But as a citizen of the west, can i not worry about the plight of people in other countries? Must i be as selfish as you suggest and only worry about what is happenng in my back yard? Unlike you, i worry about the plight of people in ALL countries.

I am not saying everything is alright in Iran, there are Human Rights violations, which I am not defending at all. All I am saying is we should hold up a mirror to ourselves first, look into it, and start living by the standards we set for the rest of the world. As long as we don't do that we are just a bunch of stupid hypocrites.

Im a citizen of Canada, not the USA, thank god. I do not see the "police state" forming that you obviously do in the US.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Wiki entry of protests:
en.wikipedia.org...

Wikipedia independent, unbiased? LOL!

A few Al Jazeera posts on the violence, since you will call any Western sources lies or biased:

Since the dozens of fake news casts from Al Jazeera about Libya and Syria I doubt you can call them unbiased or independent anymore.

Again I know there are Human Rights violations. I just think we should fix our own problems in that regard otherwise criticizing other countries makes us look like hypocrites.

What is it you suggest the Western and "zionist" agents told all the thousands of protesters to incite them? You say people can be made to do anything. I suggest they have valid humans rights issues they were protesting against. Women are treated shamefully in such countries.

It doesn't need a lot of people to bring up millions, history is on my side in that regard.

I never once said danger will not come from within for us. But as a citizen of the west, can i not worry about the plight of people in other countries? Must i be as selfish as you suggest and only worry about what is happenng in my back yard? Unlike you, i worry about the plight of people in ALL countries.

I do that as well, but it starts with us living up to the standards we set for other countries.

Im a citizen of Canada, not the USA, thank god. I do not see the "police state" forming that you obviously do in the US.

I am not a US citizen as well, when I refer to "WE" I mean us in the western world.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Wikipedia independent, unbiased? LOL!

Since the dozens of fake news casts from Al Jazeera about Libya and Syria I doubt you can call them unbiased or independent anymore.

Then there is probably not a new source in existance you will trust, so trying to prove anything to you is pointless.

Again I know there are Human Rights violations. I just think we should fix our own problems in that regard otherwise criticizing other countries makes us look like hypocrites.

Compared to Iran, Canada is a shining example of human rights.

It doesn't need a lot of people to bring up millions, history is on my side in that regard.

Odd. I would have suspected the ATS crowd to have started a revolution ages ago then. These people are very vocal and opinionated. Many of them want a revolution.

I do that as well, but it starts with us living up to the standards we set for other countries.

What standard do you suggest we hold up? I DO view Canada as an example of what Iran could be. In the very least they could treat their women with an iota of respect.

Where do you see Canada lacking in the human rights department?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
His speach is very anti-american and in a very aggeressive tone,

It is live on CCN right now if anoyone else is watching it

accusing america of starting wars in the korean pennisula

- staging 9-11 as an excuse to attack afghanistan and iraq

people are walking out

accused us of war mongering and trying to control the world for its own financial gain

US were the slavemasters who triggered world wars 1 and 2

And....

He's absolutely correct

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Then there is probably not a new source in existance you will trust, so trying to prove anything to you is pointless.

It is hard yes, which should make us very careful about making bold statements like you did about tens of thousands of protesters and police shooting hundreds of them.

Compared to Iran, Canada is a shining example of human rights.

I am not singling out a specific country. The west is responsible for Guantanamo and thousands of Human Rights violations including torture. Apart from that Canada is involved in illegal wars in Afghanistan and in Libya (if I remember correctly). Did Canada condemn Guantanamo or torture? I didn't hear anything from them.

Odd. I would have suspected the ATS crowd to have started a revolution ages ago then. These people are very vocal and opinionated. Many of them want a revolution.

There is a big difference between acting and sitting behind a computer screen.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

It is hard yes, which should make us very careful about making bold statements like you did about tens of thousands of protesters and police shooting hundreds of them.

I bet PressTV is going to be a satisfactory unbiased source in your opinion.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

I bet PressTV is going to be a satisfactory unbiased source in your opinion.

Did you hear me said that?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Please show me where i said "hundreds" of them were shot? Your as deceptive as the news rags you so distrust.

I am not singling out a specific country. The west is responsible for Guantanamo and thousands of Human Rights violations including torture. Apart from that Canada is involved in illegal wars in Afghanistan and in Libya (if I remember correctly). Did Canada condemn Guantanamo or torture? I didn't hear anything from them.

I dont have a problem with Guantanamo in itself or even torture on these sickening criminals who murdered thousands on 9/11. If innocent lives can be said by torturing scum like this, im all for it. Evin prison in Iran is famed for its torture and brutality.

What i do have a problem with is incarceration without trial. I disagree with that.

Its obvious you have a very anti-western agenda and everything we do is wrong, and everything they do is right. Is it not possible in your mind for Iran to have as many issues as the USA? Do you rally behind them simply because their leader speaks out against the USA? I assume you also love Chavez, Kim Il Jong and Edrogan.

Why not hold a peace loving nation as an example? Sweden? Finland? Maybe Switzerland? I never understood why people rail against the West, all the while holding up equally inflamatory leaders as examples.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I dont have a problem with Guantanamo in itself or even torture on these sickening criminals who murdered thousands on 9/11. If innocent lives can be said by torturing scum like this, im all for it. Evin prison in Iran is famed for its torture and brutality.

None of them has ever seen a fair trial and your judgement here basically says everything I need to know about you. The only question is who the real scum is. 9/11 has so much questions. It can only be small minded people who still think that 19 guys with boxcutters did that. It wasn't OBL that is for sure, as there is still no proof for it.

Its obvious you have a very anti-western agenda and everything we do is wrong, and everything they do is right. Is it not possible in your mind for Iran to have as many issues as the USA? Do you rally behind them simply because their leader speaks out against the USA? I assume you also love Chavez, Kim Il Jong and Edrogan.

I have a problem with western nations trying to make others look evil while they are the biggest hypocrites and human rights abusers in the world themselves. I have my opinions on all the people you listed some are positive (Chavez), some in between (Erdogan), some are negative (Kim Yong "ILL"). I am just not as stupid and gullible as others and take everything for granted that the mainstream media is feeding me, like you OBVIOUSLY do.

P.S.: You are right you never said that hundreds where shot, but you avoided the rest of my statement.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by NeoVain
What i like about this man is, he got balls.
A 10-ton sack of heavy duty marbles, and not afraid to throw them around.
Not afraid to go against the stream, that much is for certain.

It's pretty easy to be an ass in foreign countries when you have diplomatic immunity. Doesn't take balls at all--just the right passport.

How many other heads of state have you heard openly critisizing the US like he does? All i see is a bunch of arse-kissing, glorifying and at most beating around the bush, from everyone except this guy. Not this guy.

Critisizing the most powerful country in the world so openly, not fearing whatever sanctions and reprisals they may (and most probably will) put forward to your country as a result, now that, in my book, takes alot of balls.

If you cannot understand what i mean, i am sorry i can not explain this any further.
edit on 22-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

Maybe the 'arse-kissing' leaders are doing whats best for their countries, which they are elected to do. I'm sure his people will be delighted with more sanctions and trouble so their leader can have his lunatic rants.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ

Maybe the 'arse-kissing' leaders are doing whats best for their countries, which they are elected to do. I'm sure his people will be delighted with more sanctions and trouble so their leader can have his lunatic rants.

Maybe you read the speech before you make these kind of lunatic statements.

I don't see how this speech was lunatic in any way. It is honest and shows pathetic jerks in the west what kind of hypocrites, losers and criminals they are.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

None of them has ever seen a fair trial and your judgement here basically says everything I need to know about you. The only question is who the real scum is. 9/11 has so much questions. It can only be small minded people who still think that 19 guys with boxcutters did that. It wasn't OBL that is for sure, as there is still no proof for it.

There is much more proof showing they did it than they didnt. Trust me, ive read all the conspiracy theories, and they are so bloated and convoluted as to be next to impossible.

I have a problem with western nations trying to make others look evil while they are the biggest hypocrites and human rights abusers in the world themselves.

Untrue. They may kill other people on the other side of the world in false wars, drummed up to line the pockets of the likes of Dick Cheney and Halliburton, but they treat their own citizens immensely better than Iran treats its own. Especially here in Canada.

I am just not as stupid and gullible as others and take everything for granted that the mainstream media is feeding me, like you OBVIOUSLY do.

And I, unlike you tend to think that yes, while the mainstream media lies and paints false pictures, perhaps maybe not every single article you read is a lie. Maybe once in a while truth seeps through? But no, in your world everything is a lie, not one person or news source can be trusted, and certainly you are being followed and watched everywhere you go.

P.S.: You are right you never said that hundreds where shot, but you avoided the rest of my statement.

Avoided what? Obviously you think the Iranian uprisings were incited by western powers, and while i think that yes, they might have had a hand in it, i certainly think the protesters had very valid greivences. We are obviously not going to see eye to eye on this.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It seems like the answer to a lot of those " Who " questions was America....

I am American and proud to be but....

He does bring up some valid points......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join