It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad speaking at the UN - Is he going to declare war?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Are you seriously astonished that not everyone is sucking up the US?
A large community of the European community is disregarding the violent way the US has occupied their way to weaker countries whom never ever had a chance to protect them selves military.

There will always be a paradigm shift to trust. It is showing now.

An eye for an eye and so forth.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Oh boy, this is scary. Here is the speech.... www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
He's just repeating old stuff he's said before, gets a few heads turned ect.
Nobody likes being painted into a corner, and at the moment he's got the us
breathing down syria. and guess what the iranians have a mutural defence treaty.
Big noise , lots of teeth. but in the and no bite

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
His speach is very anti-american and in a very aggeressive tone,

It is live on CCN right now if anoyone else is watching it

accusing america of starting wars in the korean pennisula

- staging 9-11 as an excuse to attack afghanistan and iraq

people are walking out

accused us of war mongering and trying to control the world for its own financial gain

US were the slavemasters who triggered world wars 1 and 2

Did anyone take notice of the African Nations? They sat there...lol every last one...not one left and many of the African nations laughed at everyone as they exited

I'm just saying...something to think about. No I'm not Anti African either...quite the contrary, just found it interesting and I understand why they did so. Like the saying goes, "Fool me Once shame on you, Fool me Twice...Shame on Me"!
edit on 9/23/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Oh boy, this is scary. Here is the speech.... www.youtube.com...

No personal attack on you...but get over it already....nothing scary about what he said, he's just the mouth! Hell, are you surprised? He's no Big Bad Wolf...just likes to hear himself talk....kind of like Pres. Obama.

Just a bunch of Fluff n Stuff! Quite an entertaining guy IMO

edit on 9/23/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hes a nut job! Last time somebody nearly declared war on the US (Japan). They got wasted as would Iran and Israel would level them being serious US mates!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
What a ridiculous headline for a thread!

The man is speaking the truth, and it is hard to swallow for the average Joe, as can be seen in this thread numerous times, as well as the western hypocrits who left the General Assembly.

edit on 23-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
No one can be believed or tolerated when they make statements as a head of state like "Israel should be wiped off the face of the eath"

Only a little weedy nut job with a pecker the size of a tooth pick could make such a statement.

And to deny the Holoc is beyong dementia!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

yeah, i saw that....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
It's pathetic that people walk out while he's speaking

it's staged.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
the only reason he's in power is cause the US and England #'ed over Iran in the first place.

Him and Hugo love a good rant eh?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher

No one can be believed or tolerated when they make statements as a head of state like "Israel should be wiped off the face of the eath"

Which he didn't make and it is proven that he didn't make that statement. Get your facts straight.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

I watch the speech on TV news. Dont tell me he never said this!!!!!!!!!!

news.bbc.co.uk...

There are lots of these!!!!
edit on 23-9-2011 by RoguePhilosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

reply to post by ALF88

I watch the speech on TV news. Dont tell me he never said this!!!!!!!!!!

He never said Israel should be wiped of the map or the face of the earth. This is a proven fact.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

He quotes and uses semantics to dodge. He referred to the AA and the occupants of Jerusalem.

We all know what he meant and the point he was making.

How can you defend this nut job that also persecutes his own people, who wnat to be free of his sick kind.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

reply to post by ALF88

He quotes and uses semantics to dodge. He referred to the AA and the occupants of Jerusalem.

We all know what he meant and the point he was making.

How can you defend this nut job that also persecutes his own people, who wnat to be free of his sick kind.

The fact is he NEVER said what you claimed he said and now your spinning and twisting around to make a point.

This is not about Israel it is all about Zionism. What people like you interpret is ALWAYS based on the negative media propaganda regarding Iran and that man. Yes there are problems in Iran but who are we to judge that.

You feel offended by what he says? Guess what that is your f****** problem. The rest of the world is fed up with western and especially US and Zionist arrogance. We want peace and the truth.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo
As for me, he´s just telling some true there. And people doesn´t want to hear it. Its just too painfull.

Its pride f*&^*%*g with them, F$%* Pride, pride only hurts. it never helps

I think he does speak some truth and I think its wrong that Our country's allways walk out when he talks.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
*sigh* Ok, personally I don't know anything about this man, reason being, I am a firm believer that media will tell you, anything they want you to believe, this includes, internet, TV, newspapers, magazines and so forth.

I want you all to think back, where did you hear this man was a tyrant, or a this, or a that? Just stop and think, where did you hear it? If it was newspapers, typed words are the opinion of the author, or what he is told to tell you. Media? As one poster said, they can manipulate what you hear within seconds. So how do you really know who or what this man is about? It would require you to actually go there, and speak to the people of the country, themselves, preferably before they get manipulated by media and what not. As for any other means, including YouTube, you all need to understand, that unless you've been there, and spoken to the people who live under him, preferably multiple people, because people tend to have different opinions, so in order for you a well-rounded view, it would have to be multiple people, unless you have done that, everything and anything you hear, should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Personally, I don't follow politics, I have come to the conclusion that there really is no such thing as an open and honest government anywhere. I remember a time when media was telling the world about terrible things going on in a specific country, pretty much the same propaganda as is happening now with regards to multiple countries. The thing is, being in that country at the time, I can tell you, what the media was saying, was completely untrue, and 80% of their evidence was fabricated, and in truth never happened. I know, because I was there, yet then I had to watch how the rest of the world went all up in arms because of the terrible things happening in this country. Sad.

It was because of the rest of the world going up in arms, that they brought that country to its knees, today, it's a stuff up of epic proportions, and now, you don't see media coverage on it any longer. You see, the objective of those behind big media, was achieved, and now it's not longer necessary to keep reporting on what's happening there, because they don't want the rest of the world to know, that by following THEIR version and fabrications of the "truth", they sunk an entire country. I left, when it became clear that that country was never going to be able to recover. Maybe they will, i am still in contact with some over there, but effectively what the world forced, was to put a tyrant in place, and not removed a tyrant. They removed the one who was opposed to tyranny, and now that country is in truth being run by a tyrant. That's the naked truth, and I know it because I watched it happen.

Now I watch that very same group, behind the big heads that are up for display, doing the very same thing in other countries, I don't pay much attention to these rehearsed 'speeches' from the profile guys, and what not, I'm seeing how the media is leading everybody around by their noses. And yes, I see it happening in the States too. You all need to understand, to know the truth, you are going to have to talk to your fellow citizens, and not to what the media says. in fact turn of your TV sets completely, go out there, and talk to the people. Then amongst yourselves, you spread the word of truth. The real truth, not the media version of the truth. If you don't do this, you are going to see your as$es /ashes, before you can wipe the media sleep from your eyes. What the media is effectively doing, is to divide and conquer. While keeping you're divided, they have control. Understand? I watched it happen in that country, now I am trying to give you a heads-up of their strategy, it has not changed over the years, it is still the same, the only thing that changed was the names of people and countries, it's the same accusations and it's happening now to you.

I see a pattern, it swept through all the smaller countries, and now it's working on the bigger ones, that means you. A very efficient way to rule the world, don't you think? If people believe the hype, you can pretty much tell them anything you want, one wing telling them a certain man is bad, and another wing telling them how good that very same man is, truth is, that it's all the same group, understand? By doing this, depending on who follows the hype spread by a certain wing, you are dividing the people, pitting them against each other, causing in-fighting. Do you understand now, just how insidious their strategy is?

Your only solution is to wipe all forms of media from your source of information, and talk to each other. Then you go and you make real people friends in other countries, and talk to them. Hear what they have to say. Ask yourself this, if Gaddafi was such a tyrant, why does he have such a huge support base? Look into that, by making friends with the people, and find out what is really happening there.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

P.S. I'm not saying that Gaddafi is a good guy, I wouldn't know, I have not managed to make friends over there. I'm simply trying to make a point.

I wish you all good luck in discovering the truth. Let us all know what you discover.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join