It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short UFOs in the MSM compilation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

More and more undeniable sightings of UFOs produced over major cities. There is clearly a progressive disclosure which is going on, this phenomenon is recent and new.

The so called extraterrestrials deliberatly show themselves in order to make the people and the mainstream media speak about them, even Hollywood has released 11 movies on the extraterrestrials just during this year 2011.

Just found an interesting compilation of UFOs in the MSM that i thought i would share with everyone here. In my opinion, its undeniable that these sightings are happening across the world. People need to wake up.

To quote some body in the video - "Any reasonable mind would have to say, theres something fantastic going on here"

I couldnt agree more with that statement. This is an extreamly exciting time to be alive. And yet the majority of the population walk around with their eyes shut to what is happening! Dont believe what the fear mongers say. This is a good thing! I look at this as part of the human races evolution.

Remember, only one of the UFOs in this video has to be extraterrestrial. And the implications of that are beyond any petty war, how big your house is or how much money you have in your wallet (or purse ladies
). Rant over, heres the video.

Enjoy

P.S any other believers feel a sense of rage at the reporter at the 5:10 mark? She needs to think about the situation logically. I mean... WTF. Just shows the mindset of most people i guess.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
And yet the majority of the population walk around with their eyes shut to what is happening!

And what is happening, people are seeing a bunch of fuzzy lights in the sky? Because that's all that the video is, clip after clip of fuzzy lights. I do believe in the possibility of ET life, but it's going to take more than shaky videos of blurry blobs of light to convince me they're visiting us.

Originally posted by iksose7
Remember, only one of the UFOs in this video has to be extraterrestrial.

Doesn't matter, those are clips of fuzzy lights, nothing more. They don't prove anything. The objects can be called UFOs simply by the fact that we can't identify them (mainly due to the poor quality), but that only means they're unidentified, it doesn't mean they're ET.

If this is "disclosure", then it's a complete failure. Real disclosure would be a clearly foreign spacecraft flying low enough to be recognized by many people, filmed and photographed. Or even better, land in a very public place and make contact.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

What do you exactly want?

This is not a movie.We can't give you the video where you can see the mother ship.

This is the best we have.I want to see one video where you can clearly see the real alien ship,but i cant.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I'm sure there are more detailed pictures hidden by NASA because they are also not very clean. and for sure by militaries. If one thing is common about UFOs with military presense, it is that there is indeed a cover up, no conspiracy.

I do not know if I should feel offended by our Astronomy instructor in the University, what he told us that 'the gov hiding aliens is not true, ETs have not landed'. I actually am not because what was he supposed to say? There are aliens yes? The students would laugh at him, colleagues may not take him seriously, people DO FEAR OF RIDICULE.

|
V But I agree. These are wayy not the cases you want to call 'real', some look like signal flares, fireworks, the one that is like Phoenix lights but very imperfect are the real signal lights above Phoenix AZ but dont worry, they are not the aircraft that was seen, so it doesnt deny it.

Watch the UFO Secret Access and there you have the most unexplained cases.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Most of theses have been debunked... Next time you want to do a compilation PM me so I can give you the "really good" ones.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alkolyk
reply to post by iksose7

Most of theses have been debunked... Next time you want to do a compilation PM me so I can give you the "really good" ones.

First off, its not my compilation. Second, right now. I want your so called "really good ones" sent to me in a PM ASAP. Or just post them here if you want. No doubt i've seen them all already anyway.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

What do you exactly want?

This is not a movie.We can't give you the video where you can see the mother ship.

This is the best we have.I want to see one video where you can clearly see the real alien ship,but i cant.

I completly agree with you. Too many people want that close-up shot of the mothership. Aint gonna happen. At least not right now.

If some one can explain every single UFO in that video then i will shut up. Until then... UFOs.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
My favorite was the "meteor" that split and became 3 hovering glowing lights. Ain't no meteor, sorry.

Also, check out at 5:10 mark when the reporter asks for the "aliens" to come down and park their ship right in front of the studio and she'll give them the mic,
. Notice how there's a coincidental little video glitch just as she's saying this? Maybe they were listening. Gotta love "alien" humor if it were, lol.

top topics

join