It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this picture prove Obama and Michelle's relationship is a front?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Seeing as how we are scrutinizing Michelle's Jewerly and Obama waving in front of the face of the person he's standing next to, I figure we might as well scrutinize more pictures if only for a superficial reason because there's nothing else to do.

media.zenfs.com... ap_webfeeds/365726263e765915f90e6a706700c37a.jpg" border=0>

The picture is not working, if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

the article this came from

houston.culturemap.com...

Talks about the jewelry Michelle is wearing, but no mention as to this peculiar picture.

Some things to note that may be over-dazzled by the bling.

- Michelle does not have her hands around Obama. This is the most obvious awkward aspect of this photo.

-They are not really kissing. This is less obvious, but still telling. They are kissing the side of their mouths somewhat.

-This was done in front of the American flag. Basically to summarize the illusion of love in America?

- Hilariously, the shadow of the teleprompter is in front of Obama's face. I guess it gave Obama the cue to kiss his "wife."

-Obama is touching her shoulder. We can't see what his other hand is doing. But what we can see is not exactly a hug, more like a touch.

-And of course, the jewelry, a big talking point of the media and even here on ATS.

But out of all these interesting points to consider about this photograph, the "bling" is out-blinging everything else. Is this intentional? Did the photograph look so awkward that they had to use the jewelry cover story as a way of taking attention off what is right in front of our face's? And do you really think this is the first time Michelle worse expensive jewelry? She's been first lady for almost two years now, she waited this long to put on the glitz?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
just post the link, without embedding it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I figure we might as well scrutinize more pictures if only for a superficial reason because there's nothing else to do

Maybe you have nothing better to do, lol.

Looks like a candid photo caught mid-motion, while they were both still reaching around each other. Just another low in Obama-bashing I guess

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is definitely a strange photo. I have never seen a couple 'hug' each other where they don't even touch each other.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Geez . . . he's the head of state . . . what the hell did you expect.

Leg humping?

I'm no fan of either one and think collectively they've got the charisma of a popcorn machine, but what the hell else are they supposed to do . . . tongue slippage . . . a little trip to second base . . . full out procreation?????

sheesh
edit on 22-9-2011 by GoalPoster because: there is no 'g' in the word 'THINK' . . . who knew????

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The picture is in motion. Can you not tell that? She prob hand her arms around him moments later

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
this is undeniable proof they are both reptillian, they arent even thouching eachother, like they have some alien antigravity machine underneath their clothes.

Wait, actually it does just look like they are hugging, nevermind.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
I figure we might as well scrutinize more pictures if only for a superficial reason because there's nothing else to do.

Perhaps you have nothing else to do... I have a life.

You do realize that this is a still taken while they were beginning to hug and not a picture of the actual hug, right? If you Google Barack and Michelle kissing, there are plenty of actual photos of this eventful happening. If that's a concern of yours.... which it obviously is... for reasons I cannot fathom...

Jesus! Isn't there some volunteering you can do or something? Maybe wash some dishes or walk the dog...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
These robots did not get the "human behaviour service pack 3.2" yet.

for a 3.1 ssp they aren't doing bad. Just wait for the update.
I hear they'll get it in Denver 27 sept.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That's the worst case of "Hover Hand" I've ever seen

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Is that Michelle's tongue???
That's some serious French kiss action right there!

That picture should put all the "Ibex in the back of a limo" rumors to bed.

Peace

edit on 22-9-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Is that Michelle's tongue???
That's some serious French kiss action right there!

That picture should put all the "Ibex in the back of a limo" rumors to bed.

Peace

edit on 22-9-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

I think that's her bottom lip.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Does this picture prove Obama and Michelle's relationship is a front?

No. It proves the opposite, that they love each other enough that they're no afraid to hug and kiss in public. Good for them, it's been years since I kissed and hugged my wife in public. I'm no fan of Obama as president, but as a person he seems like a pretty good guy, and a great father and husband (not easy with a schedule like his).

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well there's a lot more going on in this photo than just the "hug". like the teleprompter shadow in Obama's face. Is this just a coincidence or was someone playing some games with him? It's funny either way.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

No.You are wrong.That's actually a giff movie. Clearly they are incapable of human emotion because they are reptilian imposters.Instead they poorly feign an embrace because they do not understand the purpose or sensation of embracing fellow human being. And if they are reptilians then they can only have been born on the planet Zorkros, ie. not on American soil. I always new thum thar birthy certificities were fake!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just like his presidency he TALKED his way into the relationship and couldnt deliver, now there is no love she probably is as pissed at him as the rest of the country.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
When you mom serves you cornflakes instead of frosted flakes for breakfast do you really try to find some symbolism in it. By the way you mom says you're old enough to get your own damn breakfast.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I think I was wrong about the teleprompter because my picture is not so clear. I don't think it is the shadow of the teleprompter I think it actually is the teleprompter. That makes it even more bizarre.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

The blur in this photo tells me that they are in motion. You are really reaching here. I just joined this sight, and I was looking for some intelligent conversation about politics. This is not worthy discourse at all. I cannot believe you can look at this photo and try to use it as a sign that they didn't touch. If you can show me the video where they are able to hug without touching then I will buy your assertion. Otherwise, could you try to converse about something that has some valid proof or ideas behind it please. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join