It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're safe! Incredible footage shows doomed NASA satellite starting its descent to Earth but expert

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by Cyanhide

I thought the OP was going to say it is because the satellite wasn't going to crash down on earth at all, based from the title of this post. Then I saw OP meant just for the US and I thought "but, what about the other countries?"

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I apologize. I did not read the other replies and see that the OP is not the one who came up with the title of this post.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

We're safe! Incredible footage shows doomed NASA satellite starting its descent to Earth but experts say it will NOT hit U.S .

www.dailymail.co.uk

Nasa has said a six-ton satellite doomed to fall to Earth this week will not hit the U.S. as incredible video was captured showing the start of the spacecraft's descent.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Wow, talk about slam-dunk in-your-face evidence should this ever go to court but then again, the government seems exempt from all and any liabilities since 9-11.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
always thought since the beginning the news

that everyone not nasa was blowing it out of proportion

for crying outloud people

stop being scared of your own shadows.

if you see a bright light in the sky look count the time between the sonic boom and watch its trajectory

chances are what will end up hitting after its all said and done is maybe a basket ball size of debris out in the middle of nowhere

scardy cats

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

No worries, friend. Its all good. I just thought it ironic...and apparently by the responses here....so did a lot of other ATS'ers outisde of the USA.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
Well that one is obvious, its because America never has, and never will give a fiddlers f*ck about anyone but themselves unless off course it involves lining their greedy fat pockets with more spoils.
edit on 22-9-2011 by CrimsonMoon because: (no reason given)

Speaking of lining pockets, I just stole me a new, awesome phrase. Thank you foreign person

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I could not resist reposting this headline. Have another look at it ...its a British paper and it reads WE'RE SAFE...and the last line it reads - it will not hit U.S ( ...do they mean US?) just wanted to point out the alternative reading view!!

We're safe! Incredible footage shows doomed NASA satellite starting its descent to Earth but experts say it will NOT hit U.S.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 23-9-2011 by ELEVATOR7 because: typo

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join