It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering, Heather O'Rourke, Child Star From The Poltergeist Films...Too Young To Die At Age 12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
i just wanted to bring back the memory of this young girl heather o'rourke 1975-1988...if only for a little while. it's really sad how the passage of time erases people from our memories. her rising star was dimmed too soon and fell from the sky. her beautiful smile and pretty eyes were taken away forever and to realize that she died because her sickness was mis-diagnosed by supposedly professional doctors, makes her death all the more a tragedy, that should'nt have even happened at all...her family won a wrongful death suit from the hospital,but no amount of money will ever bring her back again...

where ever she has gone,is where we all are going...where ever she is,is where we all will be... fansites.heatherorourke.net...
edit on 22-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
"i'm sorry mom...i love you too"......the last words she ever said......it's in the link ^^^ and for whatever her memory is worth remembering...in pictures...heres another link > www.sitcomsonline.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You know how many other children died the same day as her, and just as undeservedly? A LOT.

But you don't mourn them for some reason. Did you know this Heather girl personally? I doubt it.

Know how many Iraqi children died as I typed this? A lot. Do you mourn them?

Why do people seem to think because they saw someone in a movie, it's like they are related to them?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i can't mourn the whole world.unfortunately every day hundreds of children die.but heather was in the limelight from a very early age.younger than most "stars" and her tragic death was a result from the negligent diagnosis of doctors,which adds another element of tragedy to her passing....

she is another in a long line of tragic early deaths from the entertainment world.but i don't think there are many,if any,who attained stardom at the age of 5 or 6 and then died only a few years later.especially since her death had nothing to do with self inflicted drug or alcohol abuse,like so many others,but from a doctors misdiagnosis...

in the first link that i posted above,is a very hard to read description,of heathers last moments and final words...very sad indeed...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
You know how many other children died the same day as her, and just as undeservedly? A LOT.

But you don't mourn them for some reason. Did you know this Heather girl personally? I doubt it.

Know how many Iraqi children died as I typed this? A lot. Do you mourn them?

Why do people seem to think because they saw someone in a movie, it's like they are related to them?
why are james dean,elvis presley,marilyn monroe,jimi hendrix,ect,ect,ect praised and never forgotten? where's their negative backlash for being idolized and 'kept alive" in the publics mind,hearts and thoughts?...

heather o'rourke should be no less forgotten than they and others are.she should always be remembered just like they are and as far as i'm concerned,even more so,because of her young age,innocence and tragic misdiagnosis at the hands of so called medical profesionals...

new topics

top topics

join