It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The markets are crashing! The markets are crashing!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blinded
this is not a financial crisis. Come on now. I know that the economy is not looking good but we are not looking for a crash today nor tomorrow but maybe in the upcoming month. who knows?

You think this is not a crisis yet you expect a crash in a month or two.I think that this is a sad situation we are in.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
As of this post, the DOW has rebound to +26.67 points.

Like I originally told everyone.

Nothing to worry about.

edit on 9/23/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Nothing to worry about.

nothing to worry about? this market rally is pure BS, at very least.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
News flash... they've been crashing for 3 years now.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Buy buy buy no sell sell sell

When is this all gonna end theyre pumping money and bull# all over and still they wont admit defeat. Makes me wonder when is the global insurance job coming otherwise knowen as WW3

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

is bush still president?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
And they go up and they go down and they go up and they go down.... just saying!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Kinda sickening how you guys are cheering that the market is crashing and how it sounds so awesome...

I'm sure you cheer at car accidents and school shootings too.

Yay Anarchy!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
Kinda sickening how you guys are cheering that the market is crashing and how it sounds so awesome...

I'm sure you cheer at car accidents and school shootings too.

Yay Anarchy!

LOL yeah because democracy and all other forms of institution have worked out so well thus far right? right?

Get over yourself. Anarchy is the true nature of reality. It is your inability to cope with Anarchy that is unnatural.

The universe thrives on Anarchy Order is Entropy. Change is the only constant and thus the first paradox.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by JJDoggie84

I got mine at $30. However, I had expected to see the value of my metals rise next to a paper going down and market falling fast. Oh well, most of what I invested went to real items that could be sold or bartered down the road or help me provide something others may want anyway, not metals. It's just a little shock to see how fast silver dropped.

WOW. Correct me if wrong but isnt metal falling when paper is falling a very bad sign? And whos going to buy falling metal?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

This goes for all of you people on this topic . You are clueless !!!!!!!!! The World Bank , Fed,IMF are owned by the Rothschild bunch . They are bringing the world under the submission of the Global Government called the New World Order . They will institute the Global money that will never be printed . You will be required to have electronic access much the same as today .
The New World Order is a world ruled by the ultra rich for the rich and the rest will be commoners . Just like pre revolution France . The same family was conquering the world with high interest loans back then .
To see exactly whats going on just read about world domination by the Rothschilds . for those of a little faith you will see that the bible speaks of a world government with a world money where your ability to buy sell or trade will be completely under their complete control. The bible said this would happen in the last days .

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Dear Friends in U.S

Don't worry U.S will be much better than the rest of the world. I hear people saying dollar is a fiat currency, it's not backed by anything. That's not true. It's backed by oil. As long as the world runs on oil, U.S will not go bankrupt. or as long as U.S can keep the oil trade in dollars. From time to time oil producing countries such as Iraq and Libya decide to sell their oil with other currencies such as Euros and Gold. When this happens U.S or Nato invades that country. U.S has to keep the oil trade in dollars in order to survive and keep the global empire running. U.S dollar is the safest currency at the moment after physical gold.

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ruknus

Thank you Ruknus. Concise and accurate statement.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
A 3 or 4 percent drop in one day is hardly a crash. In 1987, the market dropped over 20 percent in a single day. A drop of 10 to 20 percent or more over several days may be considered a correction or sometimes a bear market but I think calling yesterday's drop a crash an exaggeration. I do expect the markets to sell off quite a bit more until the situation in Europe is resolved or becomes stable. I'm not expecting the end of the world or even a drop as big as we had in 2008 and 2009.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The debt trouble around the wold is starting to grind away investment confidance.
soon that will transfer into consumer confidance, meaning housing prices stall
retail will bomb (already tanking in australia), which will continue in a cyclical way
until market volitility eases. their is no denying the problem, but answers are few and
far between. it might even take an act of full scail war to get the gears of industry going
again, as horrible as that sounds it might just do the trick, re-align the system and
away you go again. but it is one of the most depraved realities of the world, that war
brings proffit for a few and unimaginable horror and suffering to the many. so sometimes
nations choose war.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondera
The debt trouble around the wold is starting to grind away investment confidance.
soon that will transfer into consumer confidance, meaning housing prices stall
retail will bomb (already tanking in australia), which will continue in a cyclical way
until market volitility eases. their is no denying the problem, but answers are few and
far between. it might even take an act of full scail war to get the gears of industry going
again, as horrible as that sounds it might just do the trick, re-align the system and
away you go again. but it is one of the most depraved realities of the world, that war
brings proffit for a few and unimaginable horror and suffering to the many. so sometimes
nations choose war.

Nations don;t choose war Elite banksters and politicians choose war and deceive nations into it. War won't fix anything it is just a distraction so they can continue to rob us blind with thier ponzi scheme. Lots of people think war brought us out of the depression of the 30 and 40's. Nothing could be further from the truth. not enough capital in the great depression and all of a sudden when we go to war we have plenty of capital for the ware machine. Where do you think all the capital came from? It didn't come from war bonds and income tax etc.. There wasn't enough money in circulation to go around as it was no way that could finance the war machine. That is why it is called a depression. Ni they printed it while they were robbing the people of what little they had with thier war bonds and supposedly voluntary income tax etc...

We already have 3 wars going and the economy is still tanking. An all out war would not stop a thing this time we are at the end of the fiat cycle we can't afford more war even if they print all the money, that will put the nail in the coffen of the economy if they do.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The Banksters are wanting the NWO . They have been instituting it for a long time . The CFR , Trilateral Commission , European Union , North American Union , G-20 , G-8 , World Bank , IMF , UN , UNESCO ,World Trade Organisation , Codex Alimentarius , World Health Org. , Bilderbergs , the old League of Nations are all linked to the NEW World Order and the Rothschilds 250 year old plan to own the world . The Rothschilds will be the Kings of the world .
All they have to do is to collapse the worlds economic systems and the social programs they are trying to get rid of will go out of existence . Then at their leisure they can offer a solution to the chaos and starvation that will rule the world . The results will amount to the MARK of the BEAST electronic money access with an implanted RFID chip that now does exist called Verichip . Miraculously the Bible told us of this 2000 years ago . Denial will not prevent this from coming to past as fact soon .

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ruknus

Yes you are right, I applaud you for keeping informed about why the Dollar is still and will be sought by investors when anything else seems to fail including Gold

After Bernankes blunder and lack of hope what did investors did? they rely on the dollar for their investing needs.

Still it doesn't mean that the US is out of the woods, the global economy is in very bad shape and is going to need a lot of liquidity coming from the EU central banks to keep them afloat and help the US markets.

Now if the liquidity is not there we are going on free fall mode.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
No.

Seriously. The markets are crashing.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Even if they get their liquidity it will only prolong the crash just a little bit and make it worse when it goes. There is no fixing this thing now.

edit on 26-9-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join