It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Proof of Object by the Sun 19TH September 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by Iiquiringmind

Well I wouldn't not be doing that on the basis of what I say as I deal with earthquakes not comets, and bear in mind that guy in the video put this in perspective. Wasn't the closest to us 21,000,000 miles or something?

There is no way the comet's tail could be that long surely?

I would have no idea about the lenght..could they piggy back on CME's to get to us? What if it is that long.. could explain the "blue" hue we would expect if you beleive the video.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Looking around I find the tail is about 3,000,000 miles so no problems there then.

Riding in on a CME?
The picture that just passed through my head. No I don't know the answer to that but I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I also just stumbled on this.. I know its a reach.. but the similarities are downright spooky...

Outside the Airport stands a 32 ft tall statue of a rearing blue Mustang. This horse has alternately been referred to as “Bluecifer,” “Satan’s Steed” and “Blue Devil Horse.” So striking and disturbing is this statue, that it has prompted petitions and organizations to sprout up, demanding its removal. The sculptor of the piece was an artist named Luis Jiménez. Strangely, he was killed while building the statue, when it fell on top of him, severing an artery. His sons completed the project.

Ominous! A BLUE Horse? Bluecifer? Kochina Blue star? The Harbinger?

extraordinaryintelligence.com...

Those who study the Conspiratorial aspects of our Government, have noted that the Mustang bears a striking resemblance to a horse associated with The Montauk Project, a secret government program linked to mind control and other fantastic claims. The Montauk Project is connected with the Philadelphia Experiment, a case of time bending disaster carried out by the U.S. Military.

Thats just wierd okay..

Within the great hall of the DIA is a capstone, commemorating the construction and completion of the project. In the center of the stone is the Masonic symbol of a compass, along with a dedication by the “New World Airport Commission”. Several groups have investigated this organization, and found that it is unique to the DIA. No other airport has been connected with such a group. Of course, this has raised the blood pressure of more than a few conspiracy theorists, who see the connection to the phrase “New World Order”. And of course, the rest of the building does nothing to lessen those worries.

The most intriguing and arguably the most disturbing aspect of the Denver International Airport are its murals. These bizarre paintings seem relatively bright and cheerful at first glance, but upon closer inspection, are quite odd.

One of the murals is called “Children of the World Dream of Peace”. Awww, isn’t that nice? Well, it would be, if it weren’t for the fact that the mural depicts genocide, famine, military oppression, and death. Hovering over the “children of the world” is a grotesque alien-like, Nazi-esque, gas mask wearing uniformed figure, who is in the act of spearing the Dove of Peace with a giant sword. He is surrounded by women holding dead babies. There are dead children lying in coffins, and kids with swords wrapped in their nation’s flags. The mural is covered with images of war and death.

Another mural features children surrounding what appears to be a “new messiah”, offering it plants with some sort of magical or mystical quality. The whole thing strikes me as weird and morbid.

Obama is set to be there this weekend! Just in time for Elenin.. what a coincidence huh? AMssive exercises going on there at the sma etime. maximum readiness to all US toops.. all world leaders conveniently away and unreachable during same period..

This is too much concidence to be dismissed!
edit on 22-9-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: typos

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That mural is depicting the destruction humanity has wrought. It is not supposed to be a happy shiny children holding hands message. He shows the brutality he sees in the world.

A key element found in my work is the struggle for human liberation and democracy. This refers to dehumanizing conditions oppressed peoples strive to overcome such as poverty and homelessness in our cities, the destruction of the environment, racism and exploitation or any unjust conditions. These issues, in my pinion, should be addressed by artists.

Leo Tanguma
edit on 22-9-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Bluecifer? HAHAHAHA!!!
Man oh man....I have heard it ALL today I do believe. Who knows though...I sure don't.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
For those who believe it is Venus google now 'Transit of Venus video' and you will see Venus is tiny compared to the Sun.

I have actually taken a photo of this object and it is real. It is not Jupiter nor is it the Blue Kachina. Could be the Dark twin, if Niburi is a hoax.

It is the object of the Doomsday files and a book called 'Doomsday Ahead'.

It is mentioned in the Bible and the Kolbrin Bible (not a hoax as I have found it to be very factual on a number of mystery school subjects.) Wormwood is a product of it and the Red dragon in Kolbrin Bible is also it's name.

It is the cause of the trumpets in Revelation and it has a cycle of 110 years; that is 11x10!!! The next cycle ends in 2018.

It is a black hole, that is at the Barocentre of our Solar system. (Ask yourself this, how can our Sun go through the Barocentre if our sun is the centre of our solar system? Because our sun goes around a black hole every 11 years.)

BTW TPTB do not want to know this. As they believe it will cause mass panic. Think gamma radiation and nitric acid and smog. This is why Barium sulphate is used in chemtrails-to shield against gamma radiation bursts.

Pass it on.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Many things are by the sun, in the sun, or near the sun, even this planet.

y'all need to chill, even though stuff will happen it wont be for a while even going by the passage of time on this planet.

But eventually things happen, and so can you feel the storm its coming. Thought not any time soon like they say it will, but eventually it will happen. Though it would be funny to warn of something only to have that something dawn on you the next day, I don't think it would be good.

When the problems of today get in control and handled then bigger storms will come. A messenger is but a messenger even if no one gets the message.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I copied this photo from Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's facebook post he made this morning after taking a picture of the sun. I find it VERY interesting. I don't think he really noticed the second object, but some of the commentators did.

edit on 23-9-2011 by gwydionblack because: Added line.

<< 1  2   >>

join