It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well hello from me totally totally new to any kind of forum but i have been observing this site for a good 6 months at least

Kinda got into the conspiracy site through a guy i worked with everyone used to sort of take the mick out of him as he was into " aliens ufo's " which is something i have had a interest in all my life although i had never really give it a thought but had been in the back of my mind anyways i got to asking this 50 yr old man why he was into stuff and he began to tell me of his own ufo experience when he was 21ish

well he became a fountain of knowledge for me and id just sit there and listen to him talk about stuff even though i found him outlandish at first when he was telling me about stargates and jump rooms and 9/11 been an inside job so to speak

but it opened something up inside me and i told him how when i was young i used to when i was sleeping leave my body and float over it and how i could find things my younger brother had hidden and when i woke up id go and it was there

well he told me about astral travelling (id never heard such a thing) and from there i started reading all about that and that has led me to dmt which i have had the pleasure of dabbling with and all i can say is wow talk about opening up other dimensions and il tell you all about what i have experienced in future

anyway thats all from me for now.....................

ps. cant wait till sept passes and all this elenin codswallop is over cos where not gonna die and you know what if we do then my soul will go back and boy it beats living in this physical realm we call earth

adios

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Your Doomed!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hi and welcome. Sounds like you'll be another voice of reason around here.
A welcome addition.

join