It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Above Top Secret Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Can a 12 year old boy like me be interested in that forum.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm 12 and I can't wait to have access to the forum even though people say everything isn't supersecret. I just wanna be able to look in there.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Guys, use the search to find many, many people that were disappointed that they spent the points.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Good to know that theres a 12 year old here I wonder if it has People who use to work in top secret projects.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm 15... now to far off. But just so you know... there isn't anything that "Top Secret"about it. It's kinda boring, I've been able to access it for quite some time now and I've posted maybe 2 or 3 times in there.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well, as they say, "What else are you going to use those points for?"!!

For a previous (recent) discussion, please see here as to the value in RATS...

Caveat emptor indeed! Happy ATS'ing!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There's no point in going to RATS. Do yourself and everyone a favor and don't go there. You need sufficient amount of experience on ats to be able to communicate on RATS.

XL5

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Nah, you just have to mess with people to get people to reply to your topic. An opinion about a big topic that is outragous will get many pages of replys (points), just take a headline out of a tabloid and add some truthful info mixed in with BS and your golden LOL.

MJ was seen in green tights with young boy, Ozzy wants a sex change or Arnold is a hitler fanboy. Politics, religion and sexuality will always be hot topics because people like arguing against others opinions.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Nah, you just have to mess with people to get people to reply to your topic. An opinion about a big topic that is outragous will get many pages of replys (points), just take a headline out of a tabloid and add some truthful info mixed in with BS and your golden LOL.

MJ was seen in green tights with young boy, Ozzy wants a sex change or Arnold is a hitler fanboy. Politics, religion and sexuality will always be hot topics because people like arguing against others opinions.

There are no point awarded in RATS, and posting anything like you mentioned will get your preverbal as$ kicked

I�ll tell ya the secret RATS is blocked from search engines that all

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Sauron]

XL5

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I didn't mean posting that "stuff" in RATS, I meant in ATS. As for getting my azz kicked, look at the religion/gay topic (that is not visable without a boolean search). If you take something that every one has a strong opinion on and twist it to be wrong or you own conficting opinion the people will reply like mad. Some times you can just twist the subject line anround to to sound fantastic and people will post just because of that!

I find the more factual and mundain a post/topic is, the less intrest there is.

LOL this should be in BTS rant

new topics

top topics

join