It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

elenin alignment, possible proof of its mass and world leaders in recess - coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i know denver stuff is already discussed here on ATS, but there's more than that:
www.in5d.com...

it basically looks like everyone is running to their hideouts. government officials, wall street sharks, everyone. what do they know that we don't? anyone took a look at the stock market today? another coincidence?

now there's this:
www.thewatchtowers.com...

while i'm a little bit skeptic about this one, if the gravitational microlensing effect of elenin is indeed in place and works as described, and the math provided is correct - there may be a tough ride ahead. after all, they wouldn't hide without reason, would they? DEFCON 1 drill - coincidence? or a perfect opportunity to get ready for whatever is coming?

i smell a rat.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

now there's this:

Already debunked here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
now there's this:

We've done this one already.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Interesting OP, thanks for sharing

edit on 9/22/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Already posted here:

And here:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Already posted here:

And here:

thank you for proving that some of the most active ATS members are trolls.

neeext.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
They're taking crazy to whole new level on that watchtower site. I have never seen or heard anything so mental in my whole life

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think there's one thing we all need to remember.

In the same way the hardcore "doomsayers" will be preaching doom right up until the end. So too, the naysayers will be preaching "everythings alright. Move along, nothing to see here." right up until the end.

It's up to each one of us to look at the available info from both sides of the argument, and decide what we believe for ourselves. This should be common sense. But it seems some people are hellbent that everyone has to believe like them no matter the facts, or lack thereof.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It's been undebunked here...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Meh the thread became redundant due to your lack of searching skills...

Neeeext!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I just click on this crap to see who is the perpetrator.
(Sign, second line): I really miss the missing IGNORE icon.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

i know denver stuff is already discussed here on ATS, but there's more than that:
www.in5d.com...

it basically looks like everyone is running to their hideouts. government officials, wall street sharks, everyone. what do they know that we don't? anyone took a look at the stock market today? another coincidence?

now there's this:

while i'm a little bit skeptic about this one, if the gravitational microlensing effect of elenin is indeed in place and works as described, and the math provided is correct - there may be a tough ride ahead. after all, they wouldn't hide without reason, would they? DEFCON 1 drill - coincidence? or a perfect opportunity to get ready for whatever is coming?

i smell a rat.

Theyre all going to the underground bunkers to hide from the Lord's wrath. Apparently we christians have missed the pre-tribulation rapture, so now we get to ride it out with the rest of you folks!

Just kidding! I know i shouldn't be making light of it but the rapture is going to happen at any moment, probably between now and 2019 by my figuring, "the fig tree" is in season. If you don't know what my mention of the fig tree means then you better start researching Jesus Christ and being saved.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

www.in5d.com...

now there's this:

i smell a rat.

Theyre all going to the underground bunkers to hide from the Lord's wrath. Apparently we christians have missed the pre-tribulation rapture, so now we get to ride it out with the rest of you folks!

Just kidding! I know i shouldn't be making light of it but the rapture is going to happen at any moment, probably between now and 2019 by my figuring, "the fig tree" is in season. If you don't know what my mention of the fig tree means then you better start researching Jesus Christ and being saved.

Ooooohhhh....the lords wrath is coming? Must.....repent.....soon.......

top topics

join