It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can a nation please God? Is America on the road to peace with God?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

not funny.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
Honestly Ed there's not much you post that isn't ridiculous

Instead of telling folk how they should/shouldnt live their lives, making unsupported claims and assumptions, how about telling them exactly why they should listen to you (I.E. why anyone should pay attention to the books you are quoting).

Yes I'm talking about the source, or the mirror image guy or whatever you prefer to call it

I did not say a word regarding how a person lives their lives. My subject has plenty of implications to this end, but my words merely show a leaning toward one direction for myself. If the subject convicts anyone, this is an issue with them and not me.

My words exactly: "Reflecting on this treatment of truth reveals the work we all still have in front of us to improve the lives of everyone in the world. "

The rest is the Epistle of Barnabas. Is Barnabas ridiculous? How so? Provide some context and examples. Link to valuable wisdom traditions that may enlighten us to a better path. It is easy to merely say something is so. Yet another thing to put context behind your words as I have clearly done.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

i thought it was, shame nobody tried to buy their way in, xmas presants wont buy themselves lol

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I just want to say... That America is FAR AWAY from pleasing god and that would have had to have been the silliest question out there!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join