It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday 24th September 8:00 – 10:00 AM UK Time!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rock Ape

aint gonna happen!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by k0mbination

aint gonna happen!

Such profound words of wisdom.
Thank you.
Thank you very much.
I shall reflect on your words as I go to bed tonite.
A thousand times thank you.

You are indeed a wordsmith.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I had a very vivid dream at the beginning of the year. Something happened on the Earth, not 100% sure… but the Earth was flooded and all our cities were knocked over and washed away. I remember in the dream my brother and I were now dead but still looking down on the earth as spirits. The Earth looked so fresh and clean. The water was clean again and new forest was everywhere. I also remember that we were happy about what happened, because the Earth was so beautiful.

One night I was laying down with my girlfriend in her room. We had the lights out and were just laying there. I heard the computer make a weird beep noise and thought to myself why would it make that sound…. When I opened my eyes I saw 3 round orbs fly past in the room. They were in the formation of a triangle. I was filled with something that I only can describe as pure happiness. I kept repeating over and over to my girlfriend that everything will be alright with a huge smile on my face. She was freaking out because I was acting so weird. I felt 100% happy and had no doubt at all. It lasted for around 20mins. Was amazing! This happened around the same time as my dream.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Maybe your vision is a chance to change your own destiny.

- Analyze what could happen if you decide to cancel your appointment in the hospital and stay home that day and time.

- Make a plan about what you should do in case of you go to the hospital and your vision become true. There must be a reason to be there.

I rather keep my mind open and don't waste time wondering if I should believe you or not. Thanks for your thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

When you get there, if you find a basement then, either make sure there are no empty corners (fill them with something) or simply order tons of concrete and fill in the basement!

Then you will be ok!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I have a few questions about your prediction please.

1. where did it strike?

2. Did you survive the event (I ask this incase you don't know the answer to question 1)

3. Was it televised in the waiting room?

4.If you survive what was the aftermath?

5.Why do you think you where given the vision?

6.Did who ever gave you the vision, tell you who they where and where from?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I think if he had the answers he wouldnt be going to see the doctor (shrink would be more beneficial me thinks)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I used to have regular dreams when I was 7/8 (mid 80s) about firey projectiles coming from the sky. It was launched by an organization called swiv... Never sure if they were alien or human, but very sinister. Always used to happen when I was on a farm, and there was always a train involved. Good news is that I will a) not be anywhere near a farm on Saturday (I will be rockin out) b) it was a dream

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I am not going to judge your thread or make light of your "prediction". I do however have a question concerning your prediction.

In your first thread on this subject you were very very clear that no one knew when this event would take place. No one would have any warning. It would just happen. Now in this thread you have attached a date and specific time. So my question is, what changed that you were able to pin down a date a time for this prediction to come to pass? How do you explain this obvious contradiction in your threads on this subject?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I had a dream that I made a film and took the zombie genre to the next level and instead of killing them all, or they evolved, we tried to pump them full of Helium, attaching a camera and make them float away. One guy was sitting in his bedroom at night and turned on the laptop to go on the website and have a laugh watching the zombies float in to the clouds, but the third zombie he clicked on the footage was right above his head and the zombie attacked him...Then I woke up. True story! Romero hasn't got nothing on this concept, I call it "Air Zombie"...It's a work in progress!
edit on 23-9-2011 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
i had a dream that i was on the computer at the ATS website and people were saying all kinds of crazy things.

then i woke up and went on the ATS website and people were saying all kinds of crazy things.
edit on 23-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

hahaha! I sense a new steven spielberg in the making!

Tbh, i have never really had visions or dreams who could qualify as such (I'd wish on some dreams
).. To me, it sounds VERY difficult to even talk about it, because people generally just think you are nuts and it's not "right" in the commun thought.. Sometimes this "common thought" we share in the world feels like a boundary to express your thoughts!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

I had a dream i was on a farm and guess what, guess what was on the farm.... Pigs, Chickens, Cows, Horses and the odd Fox. It also had a beautiful old farm house.

There was also people roaming about the farm, they were moaning, complaing and getting frustrated because the farm had animals? Farm animals!

I stil can't figure out why these people were acting this way?

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

If what is predicted comes true I don't think ats will be around.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by k0mbination

aint gonna happen!

Such profound words of wisdom.
Thank you.
Thank you very much.
I shall reflect on your words as I go to bed tonite.
A thousand times thank you.

You are indeed a wordsmith.

i don't reckon it's gonna happen either.

but i do reckon one thing...come September 25th, you won't be no where to be found. you'll forget all about this post. i predict that.
edit on 23-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Adam12
reply to post by Argyll

If what is predicted comes true I don't think ats will be around.

oh come now. ATS will always be around. As long as the natural functioning of God and Earth are functioning, ATS will be functioning.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Spent the last hour or so having a look online for 'prophecy/prediction september 2011' etc
OP is by no means on their own.
A surprising amount of people are talking about it, even though some of the forums I've had a look at have been religious in nature, and people have instantly given what they feel a religious connotation, they still talk about the same dates...

Within 8 days he who views life will view it differently.

This was posted by someone on the 20th sept.

Quite a bit of what I've read seems geared up for something to happen between 22-27th.
Guess we'll see..

reply to post by lkpuede

LMAO...
(No seriously I did)

edit on 23-9-2011 by Deplume because: moreinfo

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ok I am going to try to answer a few of your questions with this.
My reasons for trying to pinpoint the date are mainly for selfish reasons, I don’t like the idea of getting toasted even though I survive. During the vision there is no indication of a date, it is not as though a calendar interrupts my vision and shows me the exact date. Yet if I am to alter what happens to me I must somehow confirm the date. Well I know for sure it will happen whilst I’m at a hospital waiting room so that narrows down the possible dates. Only other thing I can do is check space activity around an appointment date.
In the vision my face is covered when the blast takes place otherwise I would probably not make it, as said I see a flame in the sky, I then cover my face, I hear a boom sound coming from high above me seconds later the blast reaches ground level.
I do not know what causes the event as said before, all I can tell you is that it involves fire from above and a blast wave.
In the vision I get the sense that the object is traveling at extreme velocity, generating a shock wave in front of it. It rips a trench out in the ground as it passes over me, the impact site is way off in the distance, so far off that I cannot see. I cannot explain the boom I hear from above, could be a sonic boom I guess or a failed attempt to shoot it down.

Have I ever had a vision come true before….yes, kind of. I told you that this was one of three or four visions.
In another vision I get to see myself after the event, the place is a mess. If you thought what I have said so far is strange then you are really going to love this. I am standing on a bound of dirt and a “huge” rectangular UFO passes directly over me. I can see other survivors watching it but I hide from it. It is black, rectangular and has two strips of 6 or seven lights shining from the underneath.
After this vision I googled “rectangular UFO” and to my shock found images of what I see in the vision. So it confirms that the things I see in the vision have a reality. Sometime after the event these rectangular ufos will be visible to all.
Finally I don’t read the bible but I think it says something to the effect that the first time the Earth was cleansed by water (the flood) but the second time it will be cleansed by fire!

www.google.co.uk...:en-GB
fficial&channel=np&biw=1366&bih =665&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=B2mjrMBNCmdv7M:&imgrefurl=http://www.theufochronicles.com/2011/03/my-ufo-experience-witness-photographs.html&docid=rBvA NozmHsL_CM&w=972&h=678&ei=d3R8TpnxBIql0QWZ08QC&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=897&vpy=243&dur=1690&hovh=187&hovw=269&tx=171&ty=100&page=9&tbnh=131&tbnw=194&start= 147&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:147

www.google.co.uk...:en-GB
fficial&channel=np&biw=1366&bih =665&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=DZk2IiaSOi8mBM:&imgrefurl=http://lightsinthetexassky.blogspot.com/2011/04/ufo-shaped-like-pool-table-1974-girard.html&d ocid=0zcoZdHvRE1v8M&w=850&h=518&ei=d3R8TpnxBIql0QWZ08QC&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=721&vpy=121&dur=2434&hovh=175&hovw=288&tx=191&ty=98&page=5&tbnh=141&tbnw=22 4&start=74&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:74

edit on 23-9-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

In the vision did the "flair" say WOOOOOO??
Second line

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

watch your mouth .
edit on 23/9/2011 by scubagravy because: edited for name calling, i dont scoop as low as some here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join