It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday 24th September 8:00 – 10:00 AM UK Time!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well on a scientific note, I was under the impression that even a record potency flare wouldn't cause such massive devistation on the surface, especially all over the world. To me it seems like that would be more like a nova or something. I may be wrong so if someone knows better I would love some clarity on the topic.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The concept of prophecy is sketchy at best, but of all the ones I've seen here at ATS this one has the most substance. Thanks to the OP for posting, now who has a concrete bunker......
On second thoughts, I don't think I want to survive in a blasted world, day to day living would be just too hard. I will however check the beer fridge & in an attempt to maximise my chances of viewing the incoming blast wave with a cold beer in hand.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm with OP on this. I've had my moments in the past, but at certain times I 'know' exactly what will happen, a few minutes, to a couple of hours before they do. It's not an every day thing, maybe once/twice a week tops, but regular enough for me to start messing around with it, trying to change what I know I'm going to say, or stop people from doing what I 'saw' them do, or manipulate the situation somehow. (It never works.
)
I've never had any 'feelings' about anything this far in advance.

I said to some friends a few weeks ago that I had an odd feeling about this week.
I told my significant other about it too, and he wasn't surprised at all.

I've been having dreams about calendars, the week between tomorrow (friday 23rd..) to next friday 30th is highlighted in red. When I look at it, it makes me feel nauseous.
I hear news reporters saying 'tragedy' over and over again.
It's going to be the number one news story across the world.
It will have repercussions that will last for a while, and an investigation.
I'm in the UK, and while I'm not certain whatever it is will happen here, I do feel a large amount of shock and other strong emotions will be felt here, we will be directly effected by whatever it is.
The phrase I've heard night after night, is a mans voice saying 'This is NOT normal' So I don't think it's a natural disaster..
Then I get woken up by someone screaming my name, and it's so loud, it sounds like it came from inside the house.

I don't know what it is, but I know I'm not going to claim any old 4.5 EQ as being 'the thing I predicted'
If nothing happens.. then I'll take the hit, and you can all laugh at me.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
im going to be out in the ocean for a from Oct 1st to the 10th. I hope your all wrong!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm 100% sure what you experienced in your dream was a high altitude nuclear detonation.
You say they don't cause that kind of devastation?
You are absolutely right! They don't! They could literally pulverise concrete.

My friend, hear me out on these facts.
What you probably experienced in your dream was even a small yield.
How do I know this?

Well I leave you with two pieces of data.
The melting point of concrete is around 1000 degrees celsius.
The temperature of a nuclear explosion is 1.000.000 degrees celsius.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

LOL he did nub, read the thread, theres a link to it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I though you were just another bandwagoner, OP, until I read your old post.

That's weird.

Now I don't believe the little satellite can do that big damage, so there's that.

Freaky. * for you.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Bring your camera to your doctors appointment

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I will be in London UK, more specifically in north west London.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm actually bothered by the fact UARS projected impact time is less than 12 hours before your appointment....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just booking my seat

Second Line

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Interesting dream/vision, I actually do believe that you did have this vision, I hope it won't come true.

I live in London so this is a bit worrying. Did you feel that this was happening all over the world, or just in the UK?

I think it would be interesting if you went to the hospital waiting room tomorrow instead of Saturday and see if it looks like the one in your dream. Also look outside for a bridge and see if it looks the same, see if there is a mattress around etc

In fact it might be cool if you could tell us what hospital this is, so we can check it on Google maps. Or at least U2U it.

At least that way it will confirm whether the details in your dream are real or not (maybe all the details don't come true anyway, only the message, but it's worth a shot) and you have enough time to come back and warn us before Saturday.

edit on 22-9-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Over two years ago I was given the vision that in my future I would be in a hospital waiting room when the event would occur.

It is to involve a space bound object striking our planets upper atmosphere. The object is seen as a fireball that actually explodes in the upper atmosphere generating a blast wave. Mass destruction and loss of life will result from this blast wave.

In the vision I am unable to identify the object that generates the explosion, It is either a solid object or a huge solar flair. All I can tell you is that from our perspective before the disaster a glowing object will be seen in the sky.

Due to this vision I had I always check for major space related events which will coincide with a hospital visit.

The date and time of my appointment is the title of this thread, one day before my appointment there is a massive military exercise taking place in Denver at an underground base where president Obama will be attending in preparation for a major event. A rouge satellite is out of control and it is known that it will strike our planet very soon. Comet activity will also be high on this day and Solar activity is said to be steadily increasing.....this could be the one!

As you only wrote this today it seems to me someone who is skeptical at best that you have taken
the current opportunity with the Satellite and the fact that their is some sort of party in Denver
and turned that into a two year old vision.

If you had written this 6 months ago or even 6 weeks ago then I may be more susceptible to taking your word
with some optimism.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Is it really so difficult to actually READ the thread, everyone has already pointed out he did in fact post this over a year ago. I understand it is unreasonable to ask someone to read every response but this is one that has been repeated early and often.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope the OP confirms what I asked in the previous post, because hospital appointments are not unusual, so it can easily be a coincidence. If you can confirm the details of the dream, e.g the bridge and the mattress, then that would be pretty amazing.
edit on 22-9-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Over two years ago I was given the vision that in my future I would be in a hospital waiting room when the event would occur.

It is to involve a space bound object striking our planets upper atmosphere. The object is seen as a fireball that actually explodes in the upper atmosphere generating a blast wave. Mass destruction and loss of life will result from this blast wave.

In the vision I am unable to identify the object that generates the explosion, It is either a solid object or a huge solar flair. All I can tell you is that from our perspective before the disaster a glowing object will be seen in the sky.

Due to this vision I had I always check for major space related events which will coincide with a hospital visit.

The date and time of my appointment is the title of this thread, one day before my appointment there is a massive military exercise taking place in Denver at an underground base where president Obama will be attending in preparation for a major event. A rouge satellite is out of control and it is known that it will strike our planet very soon. Comet activity will also be high on this day and Solar activity is said to be steadily increasing.....this could be the one!

Your *Vision* was Dimethyltryptamine, during REM Sleep. Yes, you was tripping in your sleep. You can also get '___' on the street. Smoke some. You will have similar *Visions* again. Siggggghhhh. When will people learn about what causes Dreams, and why some feel real

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
You should change your appointment. Why would you want to be stuck in a hospital waiting room for your last moments and missing all the fun?
Ya but what if changing the appointment is what he was sapposed to do.......
....hmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Whether your vision comes true or not. This is a subject I find interesting. I've had more than one dream/vision come true, and I'm always interested in hearing others experiences. S&F for you, and thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
In my experience, precognitive dreams are vague.to the details. The main idea is instilled and could be.some sort of subconscious preparation for said event taking place in the future.

Was this a recurring dream? I apologize for not yet reading the older thread. I'm posting from my phone at the moment.

My signature link below has some pretty cool research into the phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Did the object have a deep-fried, doughy appearance and was it round and flattened with a circular hole in the centre and the top surface covered with coloured sprinkles?

edit on 22-9-2011 by eNaR because: Because !

edit on 22-9-2011 by eNaR because: X2

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join