It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday 24th September 8:00 – 10:00 AM UK Time!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
maybe your next appointment will bear more fruit cake!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Disaster averted in the nick of time by SG1.. Tealc raised his eyebrow as it was all over and said "indeed".. phew!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Wouldnt exactly call it a tight rope walk without legs and arms but that dont matter because its all head work!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Well, nearly half an hour late and counting.

This thing you saw, it's not coming by Royal Mail is it?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by Bluesma
I still think it is a good idea to post it in public, just in case, so there's a record of it.

Wow is that what you think is it? And pray tell who that public might be if we are all dead??? A record?? On the internet? A human invention thats been maintained by servers hard drives electricity and technicians all of which will be gone if this comes true. So enlighten me again where this public record will be and who exactly is going to view it and how?

Wow. I'm not sharing the whole "end of earth" thing with ya, sorry.

My experience with this sort of pre-vision is that it often depicts real events that can be absolutely catastrophic for the people who live them, and if you see them from a close viewpoint they certainly look like the end of their world! And then later our intellect tries to translate that experience into objective reality terms and comes up with the end of the world- literally.

Lots of very important events happen, and are seen beforehand by people.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Oh well, wrong waiting room, too small and wrong colour.

But they gave me another appointment

But for all of you who feel I the need fore some type of apology, I would like to offer it to you in the form of the video below.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I am not trying to defend the OP here, I just want to show something about interpreting what could or could not be some sort of 'metaphysical warning'.
First, people get positive warnings too....warnings being the wrong word as that means danger/alert.
Second, I think you are all being a bit pre-emptive. The OP is still out there, and I trust him to come here and hold his hands up if nothing happens within the parameters everyone here has assumed his prediction will happen.
Third, It is being assumed that the satelite is the main focus of this 'event'. The satelite is still up there. It has been assumed that his event will happen whilst he is in the hospital.
Fourth, All this part of his 'dream' tells us is that whatever happens occurs on the day he has such an appointment and not while he is in the waiting room necessarily. The fact it was shown to him in this way is just to indicate the occasion and the 'severity'/seriousness of this event if you will.
Fifth, the OP made it quite clear that he did not feel it was a 'localised' event but happened some distance away....first it was Ireland that put out a warning last night that it was going to land there, then Italy, today it is Canada
www.canada.com...
Finally, somebody asked if the satelite has a nuclear power device, don't knw if this question was answered as I can't see anything having been following this thread, but yes it does have a nuclear'engine'

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Oh well, wrong waiting room, too small and wrong colour. But they gave me another appointment But for all of you who feel I the need fore some type of apology, I would like to offer it to you in the form of the video below. YouTube Link

:facepalm: at the another appointment, just curious, have you ever attended any hospital appointment other than the recent one after you had the dream ? By the way, apology accpeted

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Im glad that all of prophecies in ats never evah came true

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho

ATS is just like GLP, but just has better grammar and the MOD's aren't egotistical maniacs.... well not all of them haha

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Over two years ago I was given the vision that in my future I would be in a hospital waiting room when the event would occur.

It is to involve a space bound object striking our planets upper atmosphere. The object is seen as a fireball that actually explodes in the upper atmosphere generating a blast wave. Mass destruction and loss of life will result from this blast wave.

In the vision I am unable to identify the object that generates the explosion, It is either a solid object or a huge solar flair. All I can tell you is that from our perspective before the disaster a glowing object will be seen in the sky.

Due to this vision I had I always check for major space related events which will coincide with a hospital visit.

The date and time of my appointment is the title of this thread, one day before my appointment there is a massive military exercise taking place in Denver at an underground base where president Obama will be attending in preparation for a major event. A rouge satellite is out of control and it is known that it will strike our planet very soon. Comet activity will also be high on this day and Solar activity is said to be steadily increasing.....this could be the one!

well as it turned out, it wasn't. DoH!

so where is the OP? where's all them people who was so sure This Is The One?

disappeared like a bunch of cockroaches...looking the The Next Big One...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

i'm fairly certain there has never been a single prophesy in all of mankind that ever came true that any normal person can readily see or understand.

ever.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede

The OP is on this page, and I did not see anyone in this thread that was sure this was the one......
edit on 24-9-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Over two years ago I was given the vision that in my future I would be in a hospital waiting room when the event would occur.

It is to involve a space bound object striking our planets upper atmosphere. The object is seen as a fireball that actually explodes in the upper atmosphere generating a blast wave. Mass destruction and loss of life will result from this blast wave.

In the vision I am unable to identify the object that generates the explosion, It is either a solid object or a huge solar flair. All I can tell you is that from our perspective before the disaster a glowing object will be seen in the sky.

Due to this vision I had I always check for major space related events which will coincide with a hospital visit.

The date and time of my appointment is the title of this thread, one day before my appointment there is a massive military exercise taking place in Denver at an underground base where president Obama will be attending in preparation for a major event. A rouge satellite is out of control and it is known that it will strike our planet very soon. Comet activity will also be high on this day and Solar activity is said to be steadily increasing.....this could be the one!

At least cockroaches can survive nuclear holocaust....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Oh it will occur, of that you can be sure!

You can also look forward to a visit from these guys shortly after

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

OP came right back and added to the thread. Even gave a nice video (my son's favorite song for some reason).

I think you are right about the cockroaches though, they are pesky. They seem to get into everything (kinda like threads) and keep coming back to annoy you and let you know that they are still there (kinda like people popping into threads to give grief).

I think it was cool. The OP gave his prediction (dream) out to the open, then updated us, then came back afterwards and said it wasn't it. Not that I will ask for the OP's appointment schedule or anything. Threads like this are an interesting read and help pass the time. Almost like reading a book that keeps you wanting to come back for more. In the end, life continues, but you were entertained.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think everybody seems to be ignoring the most obvious problem here. Its just standing there like an Elephant in the room........

Who the hell is going to finish off the rest of the cool aid??

Anybody for seconds?? There is plenty to go around....Anybody?

Sorry OP im sure it will come to pass one day just not this lifetime mate.

Can we set up put options on predictions? I would like to make some money off the gully bull's.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
I think everybody seems to be ignoring the most obvious problem here. Its just standing there like an Elephant in the room........

Who the hell is going to finish off the rest of the cool aid??

Anybody for seconds?? There is plenty to go around....Anybody?

Sorry OP im sure it will come to pass one day just not this lifetime mate.

Can we set up put options on predictions? I would like to make some money off the gully bull's.

If it is Grape flavored, count me in. Now why would you want to try to ruin it by making money? I think the prize should be a night time viewing of Barbarella Your Prize

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

i'm fairly certain there has never been a single prophesy in all of mankind that ever came true that any normal person can readily see or understand.

ever.

Wait now - ATS member JakiusFog had a dream about the Japan quake that he documented on here before it happened.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
O look another doom fail, just like every single other one on this website. But I'm sure instead of learning a lesson, all the gullible folks who posted here believing in it or saying they are scared etc will just quietly go to the next fail doomtard thread and post the same drivel. People never learn here.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join