It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday 24th September 8:00 – 10:00 AM UK Time!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Over two years ago I was given the vision that in my future I would be in a hospital waiting room when the event would occur.

It is to involve a space bound object striking our planets upper atmosphere. The object is seen as a fireball that actually explodes in the upper atmosphere generating a blast wave. Mass destruction and loss of life will result from this blast wave.

In the vision I am unable to identify the object that generates the explosion, It is either a solid object or a huge solar flair. All I can tell you is that from our perspective before the disaster a glowing object will be seen in the sky.

Due to this vision I had I always check for major space related events which will coincide with a hospital visit.

The date and time of my appointment is the title of this thread, one day before my appointment there is a massive military exercise taking place in Denver at an underground base where president Obama will be attending in preparation for a major event. A rouge satellite is out of control and it is known that it will strike our planet very soon. Comet activity will also be high on this day and Solar activity is said to be steadily increasing.....this could be the one!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I will flag only if these things come to pass (or damn close).
Let's wait and see then!

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

.this could be the one!

If it's not, I hope that your appointment goes well and the doctor has good news for you. It sounds like you need some cheering up!

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Over two years ago I was given the vision that in my future I would be in a hospital waiting room when the event would occur.

You would have had more credibility had you posted this "vision" 2 years ago.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I am quite happy thanks....though understandably I have develop a new fear of hospital waiting rooms

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
did you document this anywhere before now?

also, anytime spent in NHS waiting rooms would make you feel like its the end of the world anyway!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Well, given all the doom talk, this weekend is better than any.

Bottoms up.

+38 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by LUXUS

You would have had more credibility had you posted this "vision" 2 years ago.

I did

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
A few beers and a bag of popcorn
come on Saturday.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for sharing. Read your previous thread also.

I guess we shall see soon but I hope it's wrong!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
China are launching their space station test module next week as well. But that's after Saturday.
www.space.com...

More importantly, good luck with your hospital appointment!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Only time will tell. But let us hope this weekend comes to pass w/o too much destruction.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I am so tired of the fear mongering. you base your prediction on a vision you had years ago cmon. Ok if nothing happens will you come back and apologize to everyone or will you hide in the shadows ? you see I do believe something will happen "in the near future" that is et related but I would not be so bold as to give a date and 48 hours at that well for everyone sake I hope you are wrong

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
sounds like it could be USARS entering the atmosphere over the UK from your description.

how weird would that be if it did happen and your dream was about that ?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'll make a prediction for Saturday 24th September 2011 between 0700 and 0900 in the AM

"England will win in the Rugby".

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Good for you

Although you do say in your thread 2 years ago that you considered the "event" would take place in 2012.......only a couple of days to go, so lets see what happens.

If something does occur this weekend (I don't think anything will for one minute) then you will achieve legendary status here on ATS

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by palg1
reply to post by LUXUS

I will flag only if these things come to pass (or damn close).
Let's wait and see then!

No if it comes true you wont be flagging nothing because it is highly probable that your ass will be toasted to a crisp

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

He/she needs to see a doctor for sure!!!

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012Ok if nothing happens will you come back and apologize to everyone or will you hide in the shadows ?

Don't be silly now, Apologize. It's a public forum, people don't need to apologize because they get their vision or prediction wrong. The only reason why people get angry at predictions/visions is because they invest so much into them. People should take these things with a pinch of salt!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
Comet activity will also be high on this day ...

These words have no meaning.
"Comet activity"?!??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join