It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to spot an online agent

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Seems it was a few of us then?

Bahahaha.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

But arguing with conspiracy theorist gives me entertainment!! Also I like this forum for the Alt news updates and Ron Paul info.

Mc Out

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

He's right, you know.
The Aluminati have agents everywhere.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJDoggie84
Very simple method here fellow sheeples (baaaaa-ram-you)

Try this out.

Next time you find an article where the government or a big company is featured in a controversial light, go down to the comments...

The next step is easy. Find the poster that makes you think,"what is this person thinking?". The person that just doesn't seem to have any form of logic or morals... That's where you start.

Start finding all the comments that person is posting... If their comments go back for more than 4 hours, there's about 50% chance that person is some form of agent..

If you find more than 8 hours of posts from the same person, then bingo!

Think about it, what kind of person would spend 8+ hours on some type of MSN, CBS, ABC etc comment section... Almost nobody, only someone being paid to do so... Most people enter one post and leave, never to be heard from again on the same comment board.

Sometimes I'll find a person on a comment section for 10+ hours flaming away at everyone with a shred of morals, logic etc...

Does this work 100% of the time? No, but it will help you to identify possible disinfo agents

edit on 22-9-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: smelling mistakes

edit on 22-9-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: (no reason given)

I think what you're saying should be obvious to everyone. Of course the agents will come out of the woodwork to try to discredit you to try to divert others from this truth.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Everybody is suspect op.

Even you.

What a better cover than to make a thread about figuring out agents to make it look like you are not an agent

I really do not give a rats aZ& anymore. If you(not necessarily you) get paid to try to piss me off,,,,,, then it works sometimes
Whats the point?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The point is distraction.
When was the last time you heard a news story about the demise of the fresh seafood industry along the gulf coast?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Your right, I am busted. I am a disinfo agent.

Or....

I come look at a post and leave. come back look at something and leave. A lot of people have internet access at work and are able to post.

That is why they are gold members. By your standard, every gold member is a disinfo agent.

or maybe I am just a common sense agent.

When ATS was a lot smaller, if you posted a conspiracy theory, idea, whatever. You better have the ability to vet it and back it up. There were plenty of members on here whose knowledge base was quite intimidating.

I still cling to that. If you say something, you better be able to back it up.

Pretty much the standard was that the information had to be vetted and infallible if you ever want the public to accept it.

So just because I don't accept some silly youtube evidence that the world is going to end, or that multiple earthquakes that are normal activity doesn't mean the world is going to end, doesn't make me a disinfo agent.

Now if someone was able to come up with evidence to convince me of a conspiracy theory? Then you have a real one on your hands.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Its a known fact that the Chinese actually employ people to put in a good word on the few websites they can access. So it definitely happens.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

You can spot them by how much they hate/attack/smear anti-globalist, anti-Federal Reserve,or anti-elite threads and topics.

They NEVER admit your right even with official declassified publically available documents.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by TWILITE22

You can spot them by how much they hate/attack/smear anti-globalist, anti-Federal Reserve,or anti-elite threads and topics.

They NEVER admit your right even with official declassified publically available documents.
Yeah I have spotted a few on this site they seem to go to the same forums all the time,I thought(naive me)this site was a place to discuss subjects like adults?So I end up not participating in those forums they bring down the whole subject,or try to conTROLL it and it becomes a personal argument between a few.Even under the watched forums this happens and that makes me suspicious to say the least.So in turn,why do the mods let this happen?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join