It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to spot an online agent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

LMAO

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
No. Im Spartacas!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
YES WAY!

edit on 22-9-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Link not working.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

That macarron # should come with a FDA warning! Warning: may cause brain damage, lock jaw, and hyperventilation!!!
edit on 22-9-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

That policeman is an agent... You can totally see it in his eyes... and just the way he carries himself... a total typical fed!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

Ah, but this is not the same thing at all. You assume the people on here debunking conspiracy theories are not interested in them. That's illogical. I often debunk the paranormal, religion, and conspiracy theories too, but to assume that makes me uninterested in those subjects is completely false, I have real interest in all of them and strong opinions too. Just because they don't mesh with your opinions makes me a suspect agent?

How does that make any sense?

I'll tell you what, it makes exactly the same amount of sense as anyone who says conspiracy theorists are just people who "hate America", and you won't hear me saying that.

It reminds me of the Christians who I have debated with who have simply concluded I must "hate God", or am "a believer in disguise", or a "Devil worshipper". Why else would I be interested in a subject like religion that I do not believe in, goes the reasoning. Well, that reasoning is false, and I'll hesitate to say that there are actually NO PAID AGENTS on this site.

no, your assuming that i am assuming.

simply click their name and review their posts.
edit on 22-9-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

What I meant to say was I don't agree with all that is being discussed,(clicked the wrong poster)anyway what I said was there are many people who like to debate for the sake of debating,because when you call it a debate one person has a chance at winning the discussion.A battle of ego's in my view,competition if you will and I'm not cut out for that,to me it's you believe me or not no sweat off my back.So the ability to spot a 'agent' unless you have other evidence would be quite difficult to spot behind a computer screen.I wasn't pointing a finger at you...although?...never mind

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Trivium education

this explains the tactics in detail.

grammar, logic, rhetoric....and the strategic use/order of each.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJDoggie84
Next time you find an article where the government or a big company is featured in a controversial light, go down to the comments...

The next step is easy. Find the poster that makes you think,"what is this person thinking?". The person that just doesn't seem to have any form of logic or morals... That's where you start.

Start finding all the comments that person is posting... If their comments go back for more than 4 hours, there's about 50% chance that person is some form of agent..

I noticed that a lot, usually on MSN News in articles regarding conspiracy or UFO related material, it's usually the theorists who believe that - for example - Elenin will kill us all or that terrorists didn't cause 9/11 that fit your very description perfectly.

Thanks anyway.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

You don't need to spot the agents, they have computers that do all the spying needed at thousands of times the speed. They do it by marking key words. I'll give you an example. Let's say that the sale of pigs are illegal and that the traffickers are purple men from mars. Here's how it works.

If you type Mars into the internet, a flag goes up.

If you say the words Mars and pigs, another flag goes up and you're on a watch list (computerized of course).

If you say Mars, pigs, purple, your being watched via computer screen and tracked by the office.

If you then say mars, pigs, purple men, buy, an agent is dispatched to your front door to pick you up for more questions to answer.

And there you have it. Bottom line, if you don't want to be watched, tracked, and flagged by TPTB then stay off the net. Or else understand that you will always be watched, tracked, and flagged. The net is not private domain.

edit on 22-9-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Think about it, what kind of person would spend 8+ hours on some type of MSN, CBS, ABC etc comment section... Almost nobody, only someone being paid to do so... Most people enter one post and leave, never to be heard from again on the same comment board.

DUH! Sad people who have no life. The world is full of them. You are also forgetting that some people are lacking a few marbles and become obsessed with a thread.

They are not disinfo agents but in dire need of some medication or somebody to talk to.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Start finding all the comments that person is posting... If their comments go back for more than 4 hours, there's about 50% chance that person is some form of agent..

Show your math.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

I like this method. Pretty smart tactic.

What about the ones that just parrot a certain company line over and over again. Then when anyone comes to debate them they ignore and keep parroting thier PR script.They only reply to one of thier cloned accounts. Their cloned account makes all kinds of silly,extreme comments just so the agent looks legit.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I tend to look at members of ATS who have thousands of posts and hardly any flags (i.e less than 20) as shills.

Okay, some people may be a bit bashful about starting a thread, but when they have thousands of posts, this would indicate that they have plenty to de-bunk, without actually coming up with anything of substance.

They also tend to post predominantly in one forum.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Epic post Kali hahahahahahahhaa

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I'll bite...

Unless, like myself, you don't post often, couldn't give a rat's ass about stars or flags, and find most of the thread categories around here fruitless like a conspiracy Facebook. Yes...I am an Agent

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join