It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to spot an online agent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJDoggie84
What gives them away? The hours and hours of illogical flaming...

Maybe they are just unemployed people with access to the internet with too much time on their hands?

Live,work....? No work...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

I agree as I have witnessed an inordinately high number of posts in support of the OS in the 9/11 Forums by

individuals whom tend to historically only post in that section of the ATS AND on a regular basis as if they are paid to work that particular area only...

Nothing else in other areas...

Another poster here, whom has personally attacked me, ala the COINTELPRO modus operandi of tactics of demean and discredit to garner support, upon doing the math, averages 22+ posts per day?

I admit that I am here almost daily, I work with computers developing/compiling software, so it is easy to have a browser window open to ATS while things are running in the background.

But considering that there are only 24 hours in a day, 22+ posts per day on average does sound as if someone is paid to be here Daily....and to troll.

edit on 22-9-2011 by nh_ee because: Your mileage may vary ~!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Not really, I just noticed something interesting and wanted to share
edit on 22-9-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: (no reason given)

You are not the first person to suggest such an issue.

These types of threads pop up on ATS quite frequently. There is a search button located right on the top of your screen.

Any particular reason why you couldn't add on to an existing thread of the same topic?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

What gives them away? The hours and hours of illogical flaming...

Maybe they are just unemployed people with access to the internet with too much time on their hands?

Live,work....? No work...

Ouch, I work part time, but that doesn't really count

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I dont think I can ever really identify a disinfo agent. I do have suspicions on certain members, but how will I ever know? I can understand what your saying though. Seems the only threads that dont get derailed nowadays is in the hoax section. I think theres defintely members with no real life and spend 8+ hours flaming away on everything with stupid and rude comments but I have also seen posts by people that sound very intelligent, trying to debunk everything, but with all the wrong info...and to people trying to learn and understand, can sometimes through us off. Those are the ones that make me suspicious, not the rude, assinine comments from bored idiots.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I figured but the search kinda sucks... Anyway I do it all for the stars and flags, it's my crack

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Hi!

Welcome to ATS Food and Cooking forum!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Any particular reason why you couldn't add on to an existing thread of the same topic?

1. It's His approach that is the subject - not whether there are agents
2. It will be buried, His approach - few will see it.

Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
There is another way to spot the "agents"

Agents are given a set of protocols in how they are to respond to a particular way a thread is going.

To change the direction they use a very sophisticated method called Neuro linguistic programing. or NLP.

www.nlpu.com...

NLP is usually a diagnostic tool, but in a skilled person can be used to manipulate and change interpersonal exchanges.

Now expect someone to come along and call NLP garbage. They want to have the tools only available to a select few and remain behind the curtain.

Also most agents have sockpuppets that are easily recognizable if you know the code and they usually have very little information in their personal profile or information that is designed to misdirect the reader.

Also their avatars usually try and portray themselves as an authority figure. All very subtle "tells" in poker language but but blatant flags to someone skilled in psyop training..
edit on 22-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

make a ufo or elenin thread and he will find you..

If he/she doesn't come on this thread and declare that he/she isn't an agent would that make them an agent?

Or would they have to flame for 10+ hours about how they're not an agent and how everyone is so stupid for being a 911 truther?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I actually have a better way to find out: put one finger up your butt, if you take it off and the finger is still there there is a big chance you are retarded and you need to wash your hand
edit on 22-9-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

If he/she doesn't come on this thread and declare that he/she isn't an agent would that make them an agent?

to some he is an enigma.. the real kaiser souzai.. the sort of guy who steps from the shadows and in a puff of smoke disappears again.. some say he is hundreds of years old and never eats or sleeps!
to merely speak his name you are putting yourself in danger!

although id like to think of him as some guy sitting in his basement who is pretty good at using google..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
any dirty fingers yet? please feel free to coment, thank you

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

All you got to do is mention elenin lol

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If they are trying to sell something!!