It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undocumented Women Forced To Give Birth While Shackled And In Police Custody

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
Sorry, I do not see the problem here.
When you knowingly break the law then you know there will be consequences. If the mother and child were not physically hurt -no harm no foul.
Many of you need to dry your eyes and bandage your bleeding hearts.
Quad

Are you male or female? Have you ever given birth?

I am a male, and i can barely imagine what giving birth is like, both physically and mentally, but i CAN imagine the grueling and painful experience of giving birth while shackled to a bed under such conditions.

But you might think birth is just "something that women undergo," whereupon they just "push out a little kid," no harm no foul.

This type of child-birth should not be a "consequence" of a "law," regardless if the mother knowingly "broke" a law by trying to perhaps better her life, and for the child she was growing...

Some of you need to grow a heart and learn humanity...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Thank you you proved my point quite nicely.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amatoremsapeientiae
reply to post by korathin

Excuse me you, you provide no conclusive proof as to what you are saying about homo sapiens being here first, I checked. Another point, did you deliberately make it sound like your saying Indian's are not part of the human race, are you intentionally sub-humanizing them since your family helped eliminate an entire species, or was it just an accident. I would truly like to know seeing as how I'm 75% Native American.

P.S. So that's why my female ancestors imbibed mugwort after the white people raided the village, sure.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Amatoremsapeientiae because: (no reason given)

What drugs are you smoking? According to what I said the so called "natives" are the second Homo Sapiens Sapiens to inhabit North America. As for you being 75% savage, I really, really don't care. P.S white isn't real. There is the Nordic Caucasian racial grouping(Mediterranean Caucasians[think Ancient Romans/Greeks] are just about extinct), and within that grouping there are ethnicity's/sub-races.

My ancestors kept to themselves and lived in the same region for almost 300+ years, so take your slander elsewhere.

The sub-race your referring to is most likely Anglo's, English American's. They are known for being Rapist's so it isn't too surprising. They did indeed rape many "natives" and wrongfully imprisoned persons in the south.

The thing is if the "natives" talked about their current problems I could play ball with that. But I reject any "the savages rightfully own this land" type BS argument. As history has shown we treated them a heck of a lot better then they treated our extinct cousins.

www.burkemuseum.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

I'm sorry, but as a person that considers herself spiritual, I would say that humanity and respect for womanhood and manhood trump respect for US immigration laws.

Birth is SACRED.

I would not emasculate a man for coming here illegally.
edit on 29-9-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
reply to post by macman

I'm sorry, but as a person that considers herself spiritual, I would say that humanity and respect for womanhood and manhood trump respect for US immigration laws.

So you bought into the propaganda in the OP, too... You see, it's not about "immigration law" that put her in that situation. If you followed the thread, you would have found that procedures that were used were the same for US and non-US offenders. It could have been an American lady if she broke the law. Is that the right thing to do? Take it up with Supreme Court. I'm sure there was some background to that, why LE elects to handcuff the perpetrator who's also a patient, to bed.

I would not emasculate a man for coming here illegally.

Is that a Freudian slip or something???

Why said that there were plans to sterilize that illegal immigrant? Why have you brought this up? That's just creepy.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm sorry but one white man does not prove your point a culture dating back at least 40,000 years was forced too the point of near extinction by "colonization." Don't even get me started on the Norse either since the rest of me is Celtic Irish. Also I don't care about race, or who was where first, we are all human. What sets me on fire is people who justify the extermination of an entire people, or most of them because they are so called "savages."That's 40,000 years of culture lost because some &##hole thought it would be funny to give people blankets that were disease ridden, and they knew they couldn't fight them off, after they killed of their main supply of hide. (Buffalo)

P.S. Ever notice both cultures had knowledge of the medicinal purposes of plants, and both wiped out by the same common ancestor, the Norse.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join